Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 7/18/2017 at 0:22 AM, adrasteia said:

Hey. I'm just after defeating Groudon and I've left Carotos Mountain with the Magma Stone in hand. Eldest told me to get back to my friends but I went to Venam/Melia in my room in Telia, and nothing seems to be happening.
What am I missing :(

EDIT: I figured it out!

How?

Hey, Im ate Marianette mansion and I have to free all of my 3 friends, Ive found Lenny and Venam, I have no idea what to do next, i searched the whole mansion, got the Anju Pedant, but there are some locked doors that I have no clue how to open.

Edit: Nvm, I got it.

Edited by gssouza

So I started the Officer Jenny quest in GDC and I went to the Underground and the Ana thing started, now Dylan said he trusts me and I could continue helping Officer Jenny but the help request doesn't reappear. What am I supposed to do? Was this postponed to the next episode along with Ana's recovery?

7 hours ago, Raycont said:

So I started the Officer Jenny quest in GDC and I went to the Underground and the Ana thing started, now Dylan said he trusts me and I could continue helping Officer Jenny but the help request doesn't reappear. What am I supposed to do? Was this postponed to the next episode along with Ana's recovery?

Yup.

5 minutes ago, Dmontey said:

I just went to Route 2 and need rock smash. Where do I find that?

Talk to the gang leader Korinna (to the southwest of the sewer entrance).

Edited by seki108

17 minutes ago, LimitlessPersona said:

I just beat the second leader, he ran off. An NPC said something about a waterfall, but I'm not sure where I should go. Any help is appreciated. 

the npc that told you that well you'll see the water fall that the one you need  

13 minutes ago, Rusty_shakleford said:

Just got to the gate at Goldenleaf town and was blocked off by Ren at the gate. Where to next?

Back to sewers to find Venam.  Probably good to start at her house.

Hi! I just helped gand leader Korrina to beat gang boss in amethyst cave. Then i used room id card to get to the Melias room. Where should I go next?  Thank you!

Found it

Edited by ZozoZ

19 minutes ago, zingpopo said:

So in my immense impatience, I just skipped all the dialogue and missed what I was supposed to be doing.  I just had defeated all the deoxys clones on tejuma beach.  Thanks for the help!

I think you go to Route 5 (left of the town) and start into the cave..........I think you have already faced Crawli at this point, right?

Just now, seki108 said:

I think you go to Route 5 (left of the town) and start into the cave..........I think you have already faced Crawli at this point, right?

I figured out where I had to go.  But now I just defeated that Mirror B inspired character and now I seriously have no idea where to go to get to Crawli.  I've gone to all the major points of interest and nothing.

Just now, zingpopo said:

I figured out where I had to go.  But now I just defeated that Mirror B inspired character and now I seriously have no idea where to go to get to Crawli.  I've gone to all the major points of interest and nothing.

If you just battled his dad, you go back to the ship and talk to the captain I believe.  He'll take you where you need to go.  Also, bring both Cut and Surf.

Just now, seki108 said:

If you just battled his dad, you go back to the ship and talk to the captain I believe.  He'll take you where you need to go.  Also, bring both Cut and Surf.

Hmmm, I tried that and the captain isn't giving me that option.

2 minutes ago, zingpopo said:

Hmmm, I tried that and the captain isn't giving me that option.

You might have to check back with Melai (?) first, but if you are looking for Crawli to have a gym battle: you eventually have to get the captain to take you to the secret shore.

Just now, seki108 said:

You might have to check back with Melai (?) first, but if you are looking for Crawli to have a gym battle: you eventually have to get the captain to take you to the secret shore.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I kept going to the wrong room to find Melia, that's my bad.  Thanks for the help though, you're all over my posts here, keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, zingpopo said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I kept going to the wrong room to find Melia, that's my bad.  Thanks for the help though, you're all over my posts here, keep up the good work!

No problem.  Don't forget about cut.  You are going to a very annoying area to backtrack just to get a cut mon.

Just now, seki108 said:

No problem.  Don't forget about cut.  You are going to a very annoying area to backtrack just to get a cut mon.

I actually use pangoro as my cut bitch, then before battles I teach him Brick Break since there's a TM for it.