Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Just now, mattie said:

do you mean that as in go back outside the mountain? cuz if so it didn't do anything for me

if not then I don't know where to go, when I change the mood of the mountain so it's lava I can't go over the lava since it misses 2 blocks where I'm supposed to pass over and I have no clue how to get those there

and the ice mood just brings me to where I beat kyogre and saved amber

you need to use rock smash on the pillars

1 hour ago, killermatt7158 said:

where is patch 10 so i can download it?

Check this topic.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27218-v9-bug-reporting-thread/

The download link is shown there.

After downloading the latest patch, unzip it's files and then move them to your pokemon rejuvenation folder. It will ask you to replace already existing files.Just click "Yes to all" and that should be all.

Now you need to return to Amethyst cave.An event will restart and Sensai will tell you to meet him in his house.Then go to his house.

Edited by Yagami

I finally found and defeated Nim; currently, I'm lost in Amethyst Cave and hunting for the Sheridan exit.  (I've already beaten Zetta and Code:Materna.)  The only northern exit I've found so far is one that traps me behind some cuttable trees; since the HM for Cut isn't available yet, I assume that's the wrong way.  Does anyone have a map of the cave and/or a list of which switches in the cave do what?  Thank you again!

I just started about a week ago and am currently stuck in the black steeple cell after day 2! In regards to the story 

Spoiler

Emma has just found Aelita's hidden dungeon cell and the game POV pans back to the main character. Pokeballs are still disabled.

The only hint I have to go by is "This stone is cracked and discolored"

I know that I should be on the most recent patch because I only started this game on 7/29/17. Any help you can give? Thanks!

20 minutes ago, IvoryUmi said:

I forgot where to go next after investigating Talon's penthouse for clues and finding the five tickets.

Go to the theater, in the east end of the shopping district.

1 hour ago, Railtracks said:

I'm not sure as to what these two Key Items are used for...

Reveal hidden contents

The Ladder

Reveal hidden contents

15678a1a33.png

The Center Keys

Reveal hidden contents

ea98f04ead.png

I've been searching for over an hour. I'm still clueless as to what I'm supposed to do with these items.

1 hour ago, Railtracks said:

I've been searching for over an hour. I'm still clueless as to what I'm supposed to do with these items.

The ladder is used to get tm shadow ball in amethyst cave.

The center keys is the key to the help center of Kristeline town.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this question. Spoilers regarding passwords at the beggining and The Underground.

Spoiler

I used 9494 passwords in the beginning of the game and started playing as Ana. But I lose the Ana trainer sprite and get the sprite of the protagonist I chose at the beginning of the game after doing the puzzle to save Luca in Marianette's mansion. I think it is because my character sprite changed to Marianette and changed back to the protagonist and lost the Ana sprite. I want to play the rest of the game as her. Is there any way I can keep the Ana sprite?

Edited by Kevin00

24 minutes ago, Kevin00 said:

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this question. Spoilers regarding passwords at the beggining and The Underground.

[/spoiler] I used 9494 passwords in the beginning of the game and started playing as Ana. But I lose the Ana trainer sprite and get the sprite of the protagonist I chose at the beginning of the game after doing the puzzle to save Luca in Marianette's mansion. I think it is because my character sprite changed to Marianette and changed back to the protagonist and lost the Ana sprite. I want to play the rest of the game as her. Is there any way I can keep the Ana sprite? [/spoiler]

How do I spoiler tag again?

When it comes to spoilers, there should be an icon for it, it resembles an eye. It's on the same row as other formatting stuff, right above the text box.

Edited by Zargerth

25 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

When it comes to spoilers, there should be an icon for it, it resembles an eye. It's on the same row as other formatting stuff, right above the text box.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, killermatt7158 said:

so i just finished the part when aelita goes into the coma, where do i go afterwards. i have the magma stone on me  and i have no idea where to go, help please!

Go back and unfreeze the TM shop.

14 hours ago, darrell1297 said:

ok, i am inbetween when we fight the deoxoys on the shore, and my second fight with rorrim b or whatever. what do i do after i talk to meila and venam at the ranger hq, and they are dancing in the room?

After you beat Rorrim B.,he will tell you that Crawli is in secret shore.Then go and talk to Melia.After that go to the ship and talk with Augustus.Then he will take you to the secret shore.

4 minutes ago, Yagami said:

After you beat Rorrim B.,he will tell you that Crawli is in secret shore.Then go and talk to Melia.After that go to the ship and talk with Augustus.Then he will take you to the secret shore.

where is he lol is he at the shore?