Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Okay so I am at Blacksteeple Prison, and I have no clue where to go. I kinda skipped dialogue, but I believe I am experiencing a bug on the latest patch (v10). So I just got done talking to the warden, and i teleported outside of my cell and my cell is closed, I assume that I have to be inside my cell to break the wall. I have looked into this problem, and I have not played as emma yet, or even heard of her. Saki is east by the beach, and they all talk about Aelita. I need help please

7 minutes ago, lenny420 said:

Okay so I am at Blacksteeple Prison, and I have no clue where to go. I kinda skipped dialogue, but I believe I am experiencing a bug on the latest patch (v10). So I just got done talking to the warden, and i teleported outside of my cell and my cell is closed, I assume that I have to be inside my cell to break the wall. I have looked into this problem, and I have not played as emma yet, or even heard of her. Saki is east by the beach, and they all talk about Aelita. I need help please

The cell breaking won't be till later and it's day, so you are locked out the cell to work.

I believe this is where you go to the secret meadow.  Look in the top right to middle area of the field, where there are trees.

Edited by seki108

I am stuck at fighting sensei... I have done everything . He called me at the battle field and when i go to the place to fight , he says "those beings...they constantly haunt me.. I will not allow such beings to enter the battlefield"..what should i do now plz help me

Edited by Atharva

6 minutes ago, Atharva said:

I am stuck at fighting sensei... I have done everything . He called me at the battle field and when i go to the place to fight , he says "those beings...they constantly haunt me.. I will not allow such beings to enter the battlefield"..what should i do now plz help me

You have 1 or more shadow pokemons with you.You cannot use shadow pokemons in gym battles.

hi all!

I beat zetta and the shadow(?) gargantula or whatever it's called and now I have no idea how to get to the next town.

there's an activation panel at the northernmost part of the cave which i've hit one of and and exit on the west with trees that need to be cut down.. some kid says there's treasure to be found if i activate all the activation panels but as far as i can tell there's only one....

• Developers
10 hours ago, seki108 said:

The cell breaking won't be till later and it's day, so you are locked out the cell to work.

I believe this is where you go to the secret meadow.  Look in the top right to middle area of the field, where there are trees.

I'm in the same spot as lenny420. I've been looking into the map for the past 30 minutes and I can't find anything. Those trees won't do anything until about 6 more sub-events. If you remember anything else, could you say it?

• Developers
38 minutes ago, cyrus147 said:

hi all!

I beat zetta and the shadow(?) gargantula or whatever it's called and now I have no idea how to get to the next town.

there's an activation panel at the northernmost part of the cave which i've hit one of and and exit on the west with trees that need to be cut down.. some kid says there's treasure to be found if i activate all the activation panels but as far as i can tell there's only one....

Go north as far as you can, you should see a panel with 2 bridges on both sides. Take the one on the right, and keep going down until you can't. There should be another bridge, take that, and enter the doorway. Go down the stairs in the next room, go east, and then just keep going north until you reach the next town.

There are more panels, but you can't get to them at the point you're at in the game. Make sure you go back to where Melia's bag is to grab the room key, so you can go to her room in the lab and get the Exp. Share.

12 minutes ago, _Vipyr said:

I'm in the same spot as lenny420. I've been looking into the map for the past 30 minutes and I can't find anything. Those trees won't do anything until about 6 more sub-events. If you remember anything else, could you say it?

I'm surprised/confused you can tell how many sub-events you've done.  If you can't go to the secret meadow yet, I all I say is try exploring the main castle.  I forgot if the Emma event happened before or after that.

If you can't find anything, you might have to watch a playthrough on Youtube until the part where you are at.

• Developers
1 hour ago, seki108 said:

I'm surprised/confused you can tell how many sub-events you've done.  If you can't go to the secret meadow yet, I all I say is try exploring the main castle.  I forgot if the Emma event happened before or after that.

If you can't find anything, you might have to watch a playthrough on Youtube until the part where you are at.

I was using RPG Maker XP, because I already had it, and I wanted to figure out where to go. Unfortunately, I tried looking on yt first, but none of them are the updated V9 Version. Only person I could find was shofu, but he's a lot behind.

5 minutes ago, _Vipyr said:

I was using RPG Maker XP, because I already had it, and I wanted to figure out where to go. Unfortunately, I tried looking on yt first, but none of them are the updated V9 Version. Only person I could find was shofu, but he's a lot behind.

I haven't heard anything about that section changing much, so they should still be relevent.

I've used RPG maker in Reborn to change Pokeballs before (and to look for an event or two I might have missed), so I don't know what you can really tell in it.

Hey guys im back with another question :$, also SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T DEFEATED THE 7TH GYM!!!

So I just killed (?) Groundon and when it gave me the option to give the magma stone or to keep it i pressed keep, i mean she was ready to die anyway so it was nice of her to take one for the team, but now i don't know what to do... I already checked youtube and that guy went back to Tesla's villa to trigger an event, but when i got there nothing happened :/ idk if i did anything wrong or something but i'm really bummed out because i'm really loving the story right now.

If one of you could help me out that would be awesome

6 minutes ago, Thescullie said:

Hey guys im back with another question :$, also SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T DEFEATED THE 7TH GYM!!!

So I just killed (?) Groundon and when it gave me the option to give the magma stone or to keep it i pressed keep, i mean she was ready to die anyway so it was nice of her to take one for the team, but now i don't know what to do... I already checked youtube and that guy went back to Tesla's villa to trigger an event, but when i got there nothing happened :/ idk if i did anything wrong or something but i'm really bummed out because i'm really loving the story right now.

If one of you could help me out that would be awesome

Since you have a part of the stone, you go to the TM shack  (assuming the whole Alita coma has happened).  An event should play with you unfreezing the place.

Edited by seki108

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Since you have a part of the stone, you go to the TM shack  (assuming the whole Alita coma has happened).  An event should play with you unfreezing the place.

Im such an idiot, i thought the tm shack event would trigger automatically, Thanks again Seki 

1 hour ago, myson123 said:

i just battled someone from the international police. I thought I was supposed to go to some tower to meet the fourth gym leader bu they arent there 

You go up the road for the tower (outside where you just entered).

You can do this and the subsequent event before or after the tower and gym battle.

Edited by seki108

19 minutes ago, RegalSeraph said:

I just defeated Angie. Where do I go next to advance the plot? 

For now, back to the mansion, I believe.  You'll be going back to the mainland soon