Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 hour ago, Railtracks said:

What am I supposed to do with the Jigglypuff in West Gearen City?

Reveal hidden contents

10acc9cb4a.png

I already followed it around the entire city, but it always ends up back in the same spot.

The Jigglypuff will do that.  Try interacting with people nearby and in building for the rewards of this quest:

Spoiler

porygon and your choice of two fossils

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, dragon81196 said:

i need help finding saki in blacksteeple field in the west wing i don't know where to look. Are you talking about the secret place whose location was given in library?If you are then go to the tree to the right of behind of absol statue in west wing.

Edited by Shadowsusanoo
Edit

2 hours ago, Mrfloppie11 said:

I just beat Amber(the fire gymleader with the party) and got my 8th badge.  What do I do next?

When leaving the gym,Amber tells you to meet her in the house in her room.Then Venam appears and says that she cannot find Melia.Then you go talk to Augustus,the ship's captain.Then you go to the mountain to check the large door.

24 minutes ago, Yagami said:

When leaving the gym,Amber tells you to meet her in the house in her room.Then Venam appears and says that she cannot find Melia.Then you go talk to Augustus,the ship's captain.Then you go to the mountain to check the large door.

Thanks I totally forgot that the villa has a basement.

I'm in Chrysalis Manor right now, at the first and second gate. I went into the shed and got the key and tried to interact with the cracked wall on the back of the shed, but nothing happened. Do I need a specific move like headbutt or something?

Hey guys i just got the tm for magma drift and entered the valor mountain... But i have no clue where should i go next .. some are talking about emotion powder but i did not get that either.. tell me where to go or where to find that powder.. help would be appreciated 😉

help don't know where to go to am at blacksteele castle and i can't her can't remember her name sorry but haven't played a pokemon game in years so i was hyped to play this but often got stucked looking for what do or who to find 

29 minutes ago, Geresh said:

help don't know where to go to am at blacksteele castle and i can't her can't remember her name sorry but haven't played a pokemon game in years so i was hyped to play this but often got stucked looking for what do or who to find 

I don't understand, do you mean Emma, or Valarie? Or Saki? 

18 hours ago, Bloodhex said:

Kind of stuck in the Castle. I am currently at the flower fields...

Any suggestions what to do? I literally tried all i can imagine, but i don't even find the NPCs.

Are you looking for Saki ?

After reading the purple book in the library,you need to go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

38 minutes ago, The Only God said:

Literally just got close to Goldenleaf town or w/e it's called, I got locked out by Ren's dumbass. Then I found the Kingdra wing, cleared out the Crobat event and i'm completely lost at where to go now lol.

You have to find Venam so that she can destroy the blockage. you will find her in Underground Sewers in Gearen City with her friends in top right side where there will be cracks in the wall

4 hours ago, Yagami said:

Are you looking for Saki ?

After reading the purple book in the library,you need to go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

Doesn't help. I actually tried pretty hard so far. You mean the absol statue at the garden, if you go through the gate on the left, right?

Read the book on the table, but... nothing really helped.

1 hour ago, Bloodhex said:

Doesn't help. I actually tried pretty hard so far. You mean the absol statue at the garden, if you go through the gate on the left, right?

Read the book on the table, but... nothing really helped.

Not the book on the table.The purple book on the upper right book shelf.Then go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

• Upvote 1