Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Alright so I just got to the part where Venam (Veronica) and Amber are in the room with Ambers mother and they both walked out i'm having trouble finding them. Amber said she was going home and when I go into Teslas Villa shes nowhere to be found there is a single room locked but I do not have the key.

13 minutes ago, djmejay said:

Alright so I just got to the part where Venam (Veronica) and Amber are in the room with Ambers mother and they both walked out i'm having trouble finding them. Amber said she was going home and when I go into Teslas Villa shes nowhere to be found there is a single room locked but I do not have the key.

There are a few rooms that are somewhat disguised as walls in that house. I know there's one downstairs near the kitchen and another upstairs.

4 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

There are a few rooms that are somewhat disguised as walls in that house. I know there's one downstairs near the kitchen and another upstairs.

Thank you so so so much I had no idea you just saved me.

Hey all! Pretty new to the game overall.

Currently, I just entered Sensei Keta's house, and he's not saying squat. A camera zoomed in on me as I walked in. Aelita is standing around near the entrance to Sheridan, and the Eldest is over by her house. Not sure where to go from here. Please help!

21 minutes ago, Lahn said:

Hey all! Pretty new to the game overall.

Currently, I just entered Sensei Keta's house, and he's not saying squat. A camera zoomed in on me as I walked in. Aelita is standing around near the entrance to Sheridan, and the Eldest is over by her house. Not sure where to go from here. Please help!

Have you downloaded patch 10? The patch should fix Keta's muteness.

Hello, I am pretty new to Rejuvination. I had just caught a lucky break in defeating Marianette at the mansion, and I arrived in a place at the sewers but, just my luck, I could not escape and my poor Lycanroc was defeated (It was on red health and my only non-fainted mon), so I had returned to the manor after blacking out and now I'm completely lost. I feel like I am stuck, and I tried going to route 3 but Venam did not show up. Is there anything I can do or do I have to make a new game? 

On 7.9.2017 at 4:05 AM, Mukkod said:

need help on part 3 of new crawli gym. no clue on how to solve the puzzle

make that where do i go to start the search for the magma stone?

Did you already battle Aelita in Teila Resort? If you did, go to Sheridan Village.

im not sure where to go after the connversation with the group in GDC

to answer my own question, you need to go ALLLL the way to the right and across the bridge. go down till you see a little area with grass and a pond. talk to the George Forman to continue.

Edited by Mukkod

45 minutes ago, Celestielle2 said:

Hey, Where am I supposed to go after being blocked to enter that xenophobic village by Ren, I can't find Venam :x

She should be in the northern end of the sewers, checking out a hole in the wall (literally).

Spoiler

I've jut did some story time in Grand dream city, Venam just got turned to stone and Jennefer just got away and is (carried away) stuck in place on a brancard and i dont know what to do next. (maybe a bug but i can still move through the truck)

Edited by Fyser
Spoiler added

So uh hey, I just made this account to ask this, I just beat the first gym, got rock smash and went to route 2, the girl stole my money and such, ran away and all that, now when I wanna enter the cave, I couldn't enter it because "That girl still has your money"

now I tried to look up walkthroughs, but neither of them got the newest version, so the map is entirely different.

I can't find the girl, there are only cut trees but I don't have that, so am I just stupid or is the game bugging on me?

EDIT: NVm I'm just stupid, found her

Edited by NamelessUser

For the Solrock/Lunatone fusion poke, it learns Solar Flare at level 64, 95 power 100 acc. The desciption cuts off though, says "The user is engulfed in incredibly intense flames and proceeds to tackle the opponent. Solrock's..." and gets cut off. Anyone know what it does? 

Confused on where to go after entering the sensei's house in sheridan village, it said something like "the cameras zoom in on you"

edit: nvm I fixed it, just updated, although I downloaded v9 directly about 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Okirua
fixed problem

I am currently in v9.2 (?) and it feels like my game softlocked.

I am in day 2 of my little vacation in Blacksteeple Castle and I can't find anyone in the West field. Not a single living soul / NPC / whatever.

Plus, I even managed to "unlock" the East quarry even though I'm not supposed to pass the radar by getting electrocuted on purpose and the radar not recognizing that it should return to "scanning", thus failing to notice me pass a second time.

I have no idea whatsoever of what I need to do. Help!

Edit: I backed up off of an old save file and found out that I missed a dialogue queue that hinted me into where I should go next. Oops!
To proceed in day 2 after being released, you need to visit the Library and interact with a bookshelf that has a "purple book".

Edited by HaloSSB

• 2 weeks later...

I found the general area where Mosely lost her keys (thanks to the Itemfinder), but still don't know (a) how to pick up invisible objects, or (b) which specific spot the keys are in (since the Itemfinder doesn't show direction from the activated spot).  Could a more experienced player please locate the keys for me?

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, ISNorden said:

I found the general area where Mosely lost her keys (thanks to the Itemfinder), but still don't know (a) how to pick up invisible objects, or (b) which specific spot the keys are in (since the Itemfinder doesn't show direction from the activated spot).  Could a more experienced player please locate the keys for me?

The spot just to the right of where I'm standing here is where the key is. I don't remember if for itemfinder items you have to be standing next to them or right on top of them, but this is a little south from the gatehouse to Akuwa Town. 

bBbPDD-tRPi1IDYhaNpxqA.png

• Upvote 1

I finally made it into Akuwa Town (Nim is one annoying trickster, especially with the terrain on her side).  Deven's goons have flown me to Blacksteeple Castle.  How do I open access to the rest of the castle grounds  after exploring the quarry?

EDIT:  I've gotten as far as the castle library; the only readable book in there ("The Queen and Her Hero") doesn't have a purple cover as Saki implies.  Am I overlooking a different location?  I haven't seen the other prisoners since Saki gave me that line about the library.

Edited by ISNorden

I've earned my sixth badge and located Amber for her mother, but have no idea of where to find Venam and the stolen CD.  (The last place I saw her was the rangers' office outside Kakori Village, but she isn't there now.)  Could you please help me locate Venam?  Many thanks for being patient with me!