Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

11 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Could you be more specific? I know there's a point where you may have to find Venam in the shopping district located somewhere east. Maybe try there?

I can't find Venam in Shopping District too 

Just now, PamPam said:

I went to Penhouse and sleep until the next day, Erin wake me up and Rohdea ask me about the package 

You didn't find Flora? She should be by the trees (assuming you decided to team up with her and not rat her out).

What do I do now? 

I'm playing on intense mode and it won't allow me to enter the first gym, a guy comes and says that Venam isn't here right now. I go back to the sewers where Venam is and she tells me to go to Route 1 and talk to Melia. I run over and take the train but when I arrive there are police blocking the way and won't let me pass. Thanks!

On 18/08/2017 at 3:44 PM, Elite4W said:

I'm sure this issue has been posted several times but the answers I've found don't seem to help so I'll be redundant for the sake of getting some help.  I currently have access to Valor Mountain but no way to progress.  I have no clue where this 'emotion powder guy' is located and I've nobody to interact with within the mountain.

1. I chose to keep the Magma Stone

2. I talked to the elder after the grunt disintegrated

3. I had the event w/ Venam and Melia, but couldn't find Venam in the building (or anywhere in general)

This seems to happen more often with people that chose to keep the stone, which is unfortunate considering I thought the story wouldn't have changed that much.  Hopefully I'm not soft-locked.

im having the same trouble. did u find anything about what to do next?

Edited by Plucks
gramma erro

I'm at marble mansion, and I can't figure out the password to the computer on the upper floor. I've clicked every book and I've gotten 3 hints which are 

_ x _ +453=
_ _ 453=__
3 x _+__=_

but i have no idea what to do next. wtf is this supposed to even mean? 

8 hours ago, lytebulb said:

I'm at marble mansion, and I can't figure out the password to the computer on the upper floor. I've clicked every book and I've gotten 3 hints which are 

_ x _ +453=
_ _ 453=__
3 x _+__=_

but i have no idea what to do next. wtf is this supposed to even mean? 

3 x 879 + 453= 3090.Just put the password in the pc.It is not that hard of a puzzle.

I just got the Shadow HQ key after defeating Kyogre, but I don't actually remember where the HQ is. Could somebody give me an idea? Thanks!

Oh, and just in case this is relevant, I gave up the Magma Stone, so I don't have the Magma Drift TM.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, ohnoitshim said:

what do i do after i have saved everyone by defeating kyogre. I still dont have magma drift so i cant realy explore around the cave too much.

With the calm crystal activated, go to the part of the cave where you met the Emotion Powder guy. Go to the north in that room and surf. There'll be a staircase beyond the water. That's where you go next.

Or if you've already done that and can use the angry crystal, you'll need to activate that and Rock Smash the pillars to make platforms fall like in Caratos Mountain. 

35 minutes ago, tezzaract said:

I just got the Shadow HQ key after defeating Kyogre, but I don't actually remember where the HQ is. Could somebody give me an idea? Thanks!

Oh, and just in case this is relevant, I gave up the Magma Stone, so I don't have the Magma Drift TM.

It's the backup lab in the Sheridan Wetlands you went to with Melia and Aelita.

3 hours ago, tezzaract said:

Cool, thank you! I thought it was the place. Though, uh, I can't seem to get the boat to there. I've tried both the Xen boat and the yacht, and there isn't an option to travel back there. Do I have to surf there now somehow, or...?

For some reasons,the secret shore option is only available when you talk to augustus from occena pier.So go to occena pier by the boat and again talk to Augustus and then you can go to secret shore.

23 hours ago, Yagami said:

For some reasons,the secret shore option is only available when you talk to augustus from occena pier.So go to occena pier by the boat and again talk to Augustus and then you can go to secret shore.

Awesome, that helped. But, uh... I'm still kinda stuck as to where to go.

So I've found my way back to the Sheridan Wetlands, however, when I get on the train to the Hidden Lab, I've hit a complete roadblock. There's a gate blocking the way, a door back outside and a machine which requires a pokeball, metal powder and cell batteries to operate. As far as I've googled that machine doesn't do anything in regards to the gate or anything outside, it's just a way of obtaining a Ralts (I might be wrong, though.) I can't seem to find any way of unlocking the gate and there doesn't appear to be anything in the outside area other than tall grass and a way back into the original building.

I've attached a few screenshots to show you where I am and what I mean. Sorry for needing so much help, by the way!

help 2.png

help 4.png

help 3.png

help 5.png

help 1.png

1 minute ago, tezzaract said:

Alright, cool, but I still don't know where to go from here. The train took me here and nowhere else, and I've tried basically everything I can think of. I've got no idea where to go from here.

You need to return to the mountain and interect with the red crystal, you'll need to activate that and Rock Smash the pillars multiple times to make platforms fall like in Caratos Mountain.

14 hours ago, pueriPueri said:

Hello! I'm an idiot..

I forgot what im supposed to do. I've defeated groudon and went back to teslas place then everyone took off and said something about crawli.. aaaaand im at a loss. (i gave the stone away)

You have to go to Crawli's gym.He is in the area where you fought against him talking with Venam.