Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

13 minutes ago, DerpzSpycrab said:

Is there a way to get to Evergreen since I have the borked East Gearen?

you need surf, strenght, rock climb, cut, blizzard, and EQ/buldoze and flame burst to do everything in evergreen so far. if you have all those just go to akuwa town and surf east then north

Just now, maguslucis said:

you need surf, strenght, rock climb, cut, blizzard, and EQ/buldoze and flame burst to do everything in evergreen so far. if you have all those just go to akuwa town and surf east then north

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I mean is there a way for me to even get to Akuwa/Evergreen since I have the bug in East Gearen?

11 minutes ago, DerpzSpycrab said:

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I mean is there a way for me to even get to Akuwa/Evergreen since I have the bug in East Gearen?

what bug?i was not aware there was a bug in east gearen. you might have to ask the troubleshot saving file post to fix it?

Troubleshooting can't fix the bug quite yet- it's one of the most reported glitches in V10 at the moment.

That said, do you have access to West Gearen? The truck guy is over there as well, and can be used to get to Akuwa Town directly. If not, you can still go through Route 1 and call on him from Goldenleaf instead. 

Went through the art thief sidequest up until I beat the thief and got the painting back. When I got back to the gallery, they said they got a replacement, so now I have a painting in my key items pocket. Is there anything I can do with it yet?

Spoiler

Just crafted the Darchlight Mirror in the caves and unsure where to go next. If I try going back the way I came I get stopped and see Flora and Florin's dialogue. The only crystal I can use the mirror on makes the bridge disappear so I can't get back to the main cave area.

6 minutes ago, marinhe said:

defeated cero with groundon and then gave then the magma stone what i do next? i saw the helder was looking for aelita where is she?

I think she's in one of the side rooms in the cave.

18 minutes ago, marinhe said:

yeah thanks but now i was going after the team xen guy and he disapears and now? go back inside?

Exit the place, from what I remember.  You'll go through a cutscene.  Then either go back to the elder or get back to the quest.....it's been a bit, so I forgot if you have to go back.

This has probably been asked multiple times but i'm having issues with the Bladestar Puzzle on the Florin route and have frankly spent way too much time messing with it to progress unless i'm as blind as a bat.

Spoiler

I've followed the notes which should mean the order is Red, Blue, Green, Red, Red, Red, Blue, Purple, Gold, Green, Red, Green, Green, Blue, Gold, Purple. But when you check one of the rocks it states "After hitting blue for the second time, hit red, then take the ore out of the furnace. Then blue, purple, gold, and lastly red." But according to the notes on the bookshelves and table you're supposed to remove the ore after hitting red for the third time. So i'm just confused. Any help would be appreciate at this point.

30 minutes ago, Soushi said:

This has probably been asked multiple times but i'm having issues with the Bladestar Puzzle on the Florin route and have frankly spent way too much time messing with it to progress unless i'm as blind as a bat.

Hide contents

I've followed the notes which should mean the order is Red, Blue, Green, Red, Red, Red, Blue, Purple, Gold, Green, Red, Green, Green, Blue, Gold, Purple. But when you check one of the rocks it states "After hitting blue for the second time, hit red, then take the ore out of the furnace. Then blue, purple, gold, and lastly red." But according to the notes on the bookshelves and table you're supposed to remove the ore after hitting red for the third time. So i'm just confused. Any help would be appreciate at this point.

credit to Sayia 

1. Reset the puzzle.

2. Put the ore in the furnace.

3. Leave in furnace.

Now: Red (1st)

Blue (1st)

Green (1st)

Red (2nd)

Red (3rd)

4. Take out furnace.

Blue (2nd)

Purple (1st)

Gold (1st)

Green (2nd)

Red (4th)

Green (3rd)

Red (5th)

Blue (3rd)

Godl (2nd)

Purple (2nd)

Blue (4th)

Gold (3rd)

Put the ore in the machine on the left.

Where do I go to get rock smash? I've looked in the abandoned sewers but there's only one trainer that says " If you keep looking you'll find... "

I can't find the leader of this gang, help please!

I just started playing this game, by the way(Version 9)

Edited by la flame

1 hour ago, la flame said:

Where do I go to get rock smash? I've looked in the abandoned sewers but there's only one trainer that says " If you keep looking you'll find... "

I can't find the leader of this gang, help please!

I just started playing this game, by the way(Version 9)

First of all, you should download and update to version 10

Secondly, Rock Smash is found just south of the sewers from someone standing outside the building there 

59 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

First of all, you should download and update to version 10

Secondly, Rock Smash is found just south of the sewers from someone standing outside the building there 

Where's the download link to version 10?