Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 15/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, kenzie said:

Ok so I beat Madelis and got the key for the train in the Xen Base.  What do I do now? do I just get the items the machine wants?

Yep, though that's just a sidequest, you should go on with Valor mountain.

Anyway, searching for dewpider, where can I find forlorned cave?? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm trying to fight Souta, how do I get back to anywhere other than Grand Dream City? I need a cloud nine mon or something, he's hard. The teleporter in v9 is gone, so IDK where to go. Also sorry for double spoiler I can't figure out how to fix it lol, I'm new here

@giggitymcnugget

Spoiler

Remember that Time Crystal doohicky in his back closet? How about how each crystal tied to a specific location rather than different times like one would expect? Yeah, Venam was right about this game's time travel being useful for shortcuts. Bonus points: you don't have to pay the train fairs between GDC and Route 9 if you don't want to!

image.png.7b4d4057e2bafa4c96c66658bd15160f.png On Main Street in Grand Dream City. I stopped playing the game for like a week and forgot what i have to do... lol.. Where do i go next?, i had just got into Grand dream City, i remember Venam or Melia  saying to meet up somewhere?!?

Edited by day

Ana just said shes gonna go back to Dylan's place after I fought some bladestar grunts trying to capture her. What do I do now to progress the officer jenny quest?

NVM DID IT. darn to be continued stuff

Edited by lolbro

Ok so I accidentally skipped where Rhodea’s friend said they were going (I forget his name. Hugh?) in GDC to go get Lavender. I thought it said grand dream station but he’s not there. Where do I go? 

16 hours ago, kenzie said:

Ok so I accidentally skipped where Rhodea’s friend said they were going (I forget his name. Hugh?) in GDC to go get Lavender. I thought it said grand dream station but he’s not there. Where do I go? 

Nvm 

So i just got the Darchlight mirror and don't know what to do next. I'ts probably gonna be super obvious but i'd appreciate some help pls. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Celestielle2 said:

Hey o/

Where do I have to go after seeing Aletia with her new hair by the waterfall at Darchwood? if it is that jumping puzzle with the mushrooms, how to solve it?

If you are on the story to find the old man, from where you start in the Darchlight Woods you go to the far left then down the 2nd jumping platforms to the entrance of the next area to trigger the scene which you will follow after.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I played Pkm Rejuvenation. Because of that, I can't remember what to do next. All I know is I have 7 gym badges and Amber is missing. If someone could tell me what to do, that would be nice. :]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am doing the odd house quest and i just broke the orb found at the end of first half of the quest, i was wondering what do i do next, i am also stuck on the story quest after you get your seventh badge i am playing version 10

Edited by OpalDragon98
forgot version i was playing

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mates,

so i am currently dealing with the Kakori Gym at the moment...

Spoiler

I got the gist for the two first challenges, but the third one - with the three Ariados and the other lost girl - I just can't pass. It feels like i am pretty stuck, any advice on completing this stage?

Thanks!

Solved: Apparently one was missing at the start of the challenge.

Hey I'm doing the classified information help quest and i'm completely lost in the darclight caves, can someone please give me (detailed) instructions of where to go from the nectar woods entrance? (because you don't seem to be able to buy repels in grand dream, unless there's some shop that I dont know about and no you cant buy them in the department store, at least not without more stickers. Also this is completely unrelated but can you get stufful in the wild in axis high, it's what it says on the location guide but I've been looking for ages and still haven't found one). Thanks