Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 18/03/2018 at 5:31 PM, DerpzSpycrab said:

This is less of a question of where do I go but is it shown what happens when you choose to cut down the cherry blossom?

Spoiler

Yes, if you cut the blossom you will create a new time line. If you go to the route 3 all the pink trees desappeared and a laboratory will appear in the place of that cherry tree were you find Aipom/Ambipom. In that laboratory you find a grass memory and research notes. I did that just now to see what happen

After Melia and Venam reunite, where do I go? Melia mentioned I should fight the gym leader (C) but he's not in his office anymore.

Edited by Kana

Do you have to finish ALL of V10 content to continue Ana's sidequest? I seem to be able to restart it when I find Jenny in the hospital, but when I walk outside, Ana isn't at HOH's sign for me to talk to her. 

13 hours ago, Kana said:

After Melia and Venam reunite, where do I go? Melia mentioned I should fight the gym leader (C) but he's not in his office anymore.

Have you refought Rorrim B. (can't confirm this is actually his name) yet? I think you need to go find him near the waterfalls of Terajuma Island (it's close to where you would have fought Valerie) he's just casually hunting for bugs on a tree and he should tell you where Crawli is. 

• Like 1

I can't seem to use surf, it tells me that can't use it when someone is there with us, but I am all alone. Also I've done the time travel thing and I am trying to help the women sacrifice herself, what do I have to do?

9 hours ago, la flame said:

This has probably been asked multiple times but how do you change the difficulty of the game? 

There is a tent called Luck's Tent in East Gearen City, near the chrisola hotel. I've only seen it in v8 and v9, should be there in v10 too. You will have to give some shards, I guess for changing difficulty. I'm not sure which or how many shards, as I've never tried it out myself

• Like 1

Version -1 question:

Spoiler

Where do I go after Cella tells me I'm not welcome to stay with her? Kenneth said it was "getting dark", and now I just don't know where to go because I wasn't paying attention oops...

nvm sorry, i eventually always find these things after i post lol

Edited by Kana

Post V10 contents: I run into Karrina in Akuwa's Pokemart - I don't remember what she said, but after she gives you the Repel, she tells you that she's going back [home] is that all there is? For some reason I remember her inviting me over for something ... ? Is there a sidequest attached onto this? 

For Everforest North Cave and Seabound East cave, those caves aren't responsive to field changes right? Only ONE cave reacts to Earthquake/Bulldoze?

How do I get out of darchlight cave after I make the mirror? I saw a door that had a gate when I took the right path but I can't figure out where to go. Help please! Sorry for posting twice. Thought it was a different thread!

Edited by luciarose

Hi, I am stuck in this place. I have no idea where I am after defeating groudon and choosing the option not to save the eldest. I found myself to explore in this area and create the darchlight mirror. Now, I have no idea where to go. Is this is a bug? The video explain it all. I am playing the v10.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10BbF3zpAA9OmSylHnu2ASaItWMfpk8qY/view

I am not sure how to insert this ~ 30 sec video link. The file is quite big.  I put it in google drive so its safe.

Edited by blackmamba33

On 3.4.2018 at 1:48 AM, giggitymcnugget said:

Just started this game on version 10, I've gotten to sensei, but what do i do now? He just stands there and I can't talk to him.

Is it the old guy?

Did he stands right infront of his house?

If yes, then you must visit Keta inside his gym(head left and then north from the Pokemon Center)

• Developers

During the story of the new episode there were almost no trainer battles and so my pokemon are hopelessly underleveled when I reached the Gym Leader. Can you recommend me any good place to train?

Jan, if you're reading this, add some more trainers along the way, please.

4 minutes ago, baldr said:

During the story of the new episode there were almost no trainer battles and so my pokemon are hopelessly underleveled when I reached the Gym Leader. Can you recommend me any good place to train?

I'd say the Audino trainer in the Nightmare zone/whatever is your best bet, if you still have your Medallion.

Just wondering, been a while since I'm playing.
On V10 page, says if you finished V9 to start in a room with girl and multiple mirrors.
Where can I find that room, so I can start V10?

Thanks for helping

Where does Ana appear after you talk to Jenny in the hospital? They mentioned Joys daughter but I can't find anything?

I read somewhere she is supposed to appear in front of Hospital sign but she isn't for me?

Edited by BlueStar124
  • Upvote 1