Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I just watched the cutscene where the ship with Venam pulled up to the shore. Melia got excited and left to go get her. I went to the shore and searched all the buildings but can't find the two. Somewhere I read I should find Rorrim B in the terajuma jungle but no dice. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: I'm an idiot, worked it out. Didn't notice there were rooms to the side of the middle room in HQ, my bad. 

Hey guys, currently playing v9. I'm in the jungle area and have beaten Rorrim B, but I can't find Venam/Aelita/whatever major npc's I'm supposed to? I've checked all the rooms in the gym, all the other buildings in the town, and have gone back to the ship, but the captain just talks about having crashed into the island and no events are triggering. Help asap would be much appreciated because I love this game and am getting super bummed/frustrated that I can't progress. Side note, I'm not very observant, so if I've overlooked something please let me know. Wondering if this is a glitch though? Haven't been able to find an answer anywhere. Thanks in advance

Edited by Teacup

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm currently exploring Darchlight Manor (I have Strength btw), and I'm stuck on a part. I'm in this room and the Clefairy doll is standing on a table pointing at the candlebra. What do I do exactly?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:17 AM, Pozemi20 said:

Hi everyone. I'm currently exploring Darchlight Manor (I have Strength btw), and I'm stuck on a part. I'm in this room and the Clefairy doll is standing on a table pointing at the candlebra. What do I do exactly?

Interact with the candlebra on top of the fireplace. 

19 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:
  Hide contents

Can somebody say me where the Axis High is, so that I finally can update my sprite and can start my V10 adventure?

North of the central square,

18 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

North of the central square,

Ok... What must I do else? Cause there are still the Cops which blocked the way...

Last thing what I do in V9 was the announcment of the Tournament where the Kimono girls life

Edit: Problem solved, Now I can play

Well I need help again^^

I don't know what to do next?

- I wanted to do the sidequest missing kind from GDC, but the Officer girl  is ignnoring that I accepted the Mission in the Help Plaza...

- Then I tried to go back to Gearen and do the Chandelure Rift mission, but the officer in the Train station says that the train is blocked for now... also is the teleporter from V9 gone...

- Next I tried to go to the Axis High, but the oficers don't let me in...

- last I wanted to get register for the Tournament in the Central building, but the girl says that there are no more free positions and I must try it next year again...

I am feeling me so damn pranked right now...

Did I miss something? to start V10 stuff?

Edit: Nevermind... I found Aelita... *kick me in ass*

2 hours ago, slybernas said:

oh i see thank you

Actually, you can. You just need to be careful when you do because the game can get you stuck if you go to certain places. If you absolutely need to go back to West Gearen, you're in luck. To get back there, you need to use your memory and remember where the FIRST time crystal was in the past. That's the key to getting back to all the cities. Once there, you can turn the mountain to water and make your way back to the forest City with the rangers, take the boat to Gearen and then head to west Gearen. :D

Spoiler

At the doomed future's Blacksteeple Castle, as Melia, I chose the second option (I tried to escape). After the MC and her go back to Sheridan Village, "replaced" themselves with their respective versions at that timeline, and Vivian had her ritual interrupted. Then Aelita and Melia ran away after ringing the bell to pay respect to Vivian at Sheridan's center. Where should I go next now?

Please can someone tell me what to next I'm so confused

**SPOILERS FOR THE STORY OF V10**

I just went through the whole process of preventing the first Sheridian village sensei (I just forgot her name i think it was vivian?) so i got sent into the messed up earth future with madam x . i completed everything there and got to the part where melia needs to choose what to do. i said do nothing and everything was sunshine and rainbows but now we came back to the past before we stopped vivian and merged with our former selves after telling mellia not to throw the stone. after that we went back to vivians house and convinced aelita we needed let vivian carry out the sacrifice then we talked to vivian in the shrine / pond area and she went further north of screen... what do i do next i cant find melia and i cant walk into the pond.

44 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Please can someone tell me what to next I'm so confused

I just went through the whole process of preventing the first Sheridian village sensei (I just forgot her name i think it was vivian?) so i got sent into the messed up earth future with madam x . i completed everything there and got to the part where melia needs to choose what to do. i said do nothing and everything was sunshine and rainbows but now we came back to the past before we stopped vivian and merged with our former selves after telling mellia not to throw the stone. after that we went back to vivians house and convinced aelita we needed let vivian carry out the sacrifice then we talked to vivian in the shrine / pond area and she went further north of screen... what do i do next i cant find melia and i cant walk into the pond.

you need surf to go into the pond

4 hours ago, LNH2304 said:
  Hide contents

At the doomed future's Blacksteeple Castle, as Melia, I chose the second option (I tried to escape). After the MC and her go back to Sheridan Village, "replaced" themselves with their respective versions at that timeline, and Vivian had her ritual interrupted. Then Aelita and Melia ran away after ringing the bell to pay respect to Vivian at Sheridan's center. Where should I go next now?

I have the same problem, please somebody help!

5 hours ago, lolbro said:

Yo i beat v10 wut do? Ive done all the v9 sidequests-and i mean everything(i think). Is there anything else I can do, or do I just wait for the little backstory chapter jan has planned?

there's evergreen forest, you can also continue that sidequest that you started in V9 (the one with officer jenny) just go to police department but 1st save before and remove auto save in case your game freeze it is bug. and you can look how to go around that bug in the bug section. you can cut the cherry blossom tree and apparently something will happen in route 2 (i didnt do that part yet). and there something about darklight mirror sidequest idk how you start it or where exactly it is but you can look it up

• Upvote 1