Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Spoiler

2 questions:

1. Does the Ana Sidequest continue during this version ? I've been looking all over the scholar district, since that's where she would go next. But i didn't find her.

2. I started the sidequest, where you get a key in the sashia study, but it broke when i tried to open the door. Who is the person that can fix it ?

3 minutes ago, Ricochet Ray said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where to go after Ren's ticket to Rejuvenation gets stolen? He said she ran to Route 5 but I can't find her.

Go left after you enter Route 5. It's a little hard to see but you can move between the bottom of the first body of water and a row of trees.

15 hours ago, Fuyu said:

Hide contents

Stuck on where to go after beating Ren outside of Sashila Village. Reina mentioned the tournament but I think I missed triggering something. Oops. 

I am bumping this, because I have a similar problem. I have done what was detailed above, and also done

Spoiler

The whole Code Angelus battle

But I have no idea where to do now.

Spoiler

Where does the tournament take place, actually? I am not sure. Do we even participate in this round of the tournament, or do we wait till tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

I am bumping this, because I have a similar problem. I have done what was detailed above, and also done

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Where does the tournament take place, actually? I am not sure. Do we even participate in this round of the tournament, or do we wait till tomorrow?

Spoiler

You have to go at Nymiera’s house then go to her room and find the switch behind the bookshelf

Spoiler

I would like to ask two questions.

1) After getting the rusty key and it getting stuck in the keyhole of the house, is there more to this sidequest in this version

and

2)I believe in the Sand Steam Cave there is a hole that says there is something there but i dont know how to interact with it. Is there anything i can do?

10 hours ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Talk to Damien to get a ride back, and take the train on Route 9 to the tournament.

Spoiler

I'm working on the Help Center quests, and I'm doing the one with the lost child in the Voidal Chasm. After getting her out of the chasm, a Mandibuzz stole her away and appeared to roost in a nearby tree. I can't figure out how to interact with the Mandibuzz. How do I get that bird out of the tree? Or am I going after the wrong Mandibuzz entirely?