Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

So, it seems that something I never found was an instance where I could battle the Rift Gyarados again and receive the Buginium Z from Crawli. I assume this wasn't added in V11 since I saw a post from before December talking about it.

What do I need to do to trigger that event? Right now, I've cleared everything in V11, so have I progressed the story too far and missed the Buginium Z permanently?

On 1/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, Giovinco said:

Hey guys, I started the V11 some time ago and forgot where to go after the very beggining of the episode when you talk to Erin. Can someone help me?

tks in advance!

Just go down from the Rose Theater in Route 9 to the Scholar District.

4 hours ago, 0ris said:

So, it seems that something I never found was an instance where I could battle the Rift Gyarados again and receive the Buginium Z from Crawli. I assume this wasn't added in V11 since I saw a post from before December talking about it.

What do I need to do to trigger that event? Right now, I've cleared everything in V11, so have I progressed the story too far and missed the Buginium Z permanently?

It is easily missed, you can only do it once during Chapter 4 when you have first access to Goldenleaf Town and the Wispy Path, leaving the story aside you take your path from Wispy Path to Route 1/Goldenwood Forest and you will meet up with Crawli at the Gate Plaza there and start the quest to battle the rift Gyarados again and then by defeating it you will be able to get the Buginium-Z at a later time in game.

1 hour ago, Confidence said:

Hey anyone knows where I can access the PC in sashila village? Or maybe somewhere in Voidal Chasm, or the Zorrialyn Desert?

It is in the Inn at Sashila Village,

1 hour ago, Aldanta said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how to start Mosely's sidequest in GDC? I've finished Conflicting Ren-union and I've been trying to find out how to start it for a while now.

Spoiler

She is behind the Hospital between the dumpsters at night time.

11 hours ago, Aboodie said:
  Hide contents

She is behind the Hospital between the dumpsters at night time.

I just checked that area and she isn't there. Is there some sort of pre-requisite I have to do in order to get her to appear?

49 minutes ago, Aldanta said:

I just checked that area and she isn't there. Is there some sort of pre-requisite I have to do in order to get her to appear?

I Guess You should have completed the Lost Camp First. Also, maybe try doing other sidequests in GDC. And, ofc, Be sure to search for her in the right place 😉

6 hours ago, Blontary said:

I Guess You should have completed the Lost Camp First. Also, maybe try doing other sidequests in GDC. And, ofc, Be sure to search for her in the right place 😉

Ah, the Lost Camp. The one sidequest I thought I'd finished but unfortunately didn't. Thanks for the help 🙂

9 hours ago, Aldanta said:

Finding all 9 missing children and direct them back to Maman's camp, then upgrade the camp fully till Maman falls ill and be bedded in her bedroom, it is then when Mosely leave the camp to find a cure for her which starts that part for you.

8 hours ago, Archg said:

Where do you find the bracelet in the Chrystalis Courtyard? (I'm very dumb not to know this)

In front of the Manor to the right side, take the tall grass hidden passage to get to it.
Also this could prove useful to you.

3 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Trying to find out where to find the 3 construction workers for the side quest to purify the goldenwood forest. i have a scyther in my party and enought money, just need the workers now.

1 in Goldenleaf Town

1 in Xen Battleship

1 in Krisitaline Town

I think I'm stuck, I'm not sure where to go next ... so I'm in Valor mountain (first floor), having accidentally killed that scientist by heating up the place (whoops srry dude).  The last plot events that I know happened are Melia took off on her Togekiss and Amber was rescued with Tesla so now Amber and Tesla have gone home to do mother-daughter things.  I assumed when Melia took off she went to Valor mountain, but I feel like I'm running in circles?   I was able to locate this platform thing in the mountain but I can't go any further.  Am I searching in the wrong spot for Melia?  Or am I supposed to go somewhere else and do something entirely different?

edit

i forgot about the part where you can use rock smash to make parts of the ceiling fall for a platform, my bad

10 hours ago, Thycora said:

I think I'm stuck, I'm not sure where to go next ... so I'm in Valor mountain (first floor), having accidentally killed that scientist by heating up the place (whoops srry dude).  The last plot events that I know happened are Melia took off on her Togekiss and Amber was rescued with Tesla so now Amber and Tesla have gone home to do mother-daughter things.  I assumed when Melia took off she went to Valor mountain, but I feel like I'm running in circles?   I was able to locate this platform thing in the mountain but I can't go any further.  Am I searching in the wrong spot for Melia?  Or am I supposed to go somewhere else and do something entirely different?

edit

i forgot about the part where you can use rock smash to make parts of the ceiling fall for a platform, my bad

If you are already have access to the Valor Mountain then you just need to navigate it to get to the top. You have to interact with crystals inside the mountain to change its mood and go through it.

3 hours ago, LeonVermillion said:

anyone could help me on what I should do after talking to officer jenny  for the first time in the hospital of hope? and what I should do next after that? thank!

The next step for that quest is meeting up with Ana in front of Hospital of Hope, she will be there at a later point after getting the 12th gym badge.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, jbuffet said:

Can anyone help me ? I lost to Garbodor and now when I go back to fight him I walk right to the wall and cant move. This is my only save file and i really love the game and dont want to start all over 😞

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVLAR-XquaubiqGZuLQcn4rGcPgVE0sJ

Are you in the latest version and patch for the game?

And I don't think your save file works on my end at least.

8 hours ago, Loquiito17 said:

Doing the Legend of the Void research task for Zorrialyn Help Centre.
Up to part where fight off Absol in chasm and talk to David.
I told him to venture deeper to search, what do I do after this?

You get back to the man of the sidequest, he should Be in the research center (west of the city, requires surf). 

1 hour ago, Destiny305 said:

i'm stuck i'm at the train to GDC i did all the stuff with bladestar and flora got arrested now i don't know where to go (i wasn't reading 😞 )

You go back to Darchlight Woods and battle Florin for his badge.