Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 2/8/2019 at 7:12 AM, XxSilentWinterxX said:

So I snatched the jailer's keys from the 2nd floor in the judicial district. They don't show up in my inventory, nor can I do anything with them. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do or are they not usable at this time?

Have you looked into Tesla's house? I think that's whete you're supposed to go now

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I have not! Thank you!

Edit: Nothing happened. I had talked to the officers during the day, took the keys from the jailer at night. There wasn't anything in Tesla's villa.

The quest for that is not yet available as of V11.

Yo probably would want to go looking for Magma Drift (the reason for going to Kristiline Town from the beginning), but the TM house is encased in NeverMeltIce. If you want to defrost it, you may want to go to the library west to the house to research how! 

15 minutes ago, kithas said:

Yo probably would want to go looking for Magma Drift (the reason for going to Kristiline Town from the beginning), but the TM house is encased in NeverMeltIce. If you want to defrost it, you may want to go to the library west to the house to research how! 

Yes that's it !

Thank you very much

On 2/14/2019 at 6:12 PM, kithas said:

Have you looked into Tesla's house? I think that's whete you're supposed to go now

I've been looking through guides and walk-throughs, everyone seems to have a different map than I do. In mine, you walk around in shallow water, and every "house" is a giant, empty building. In fact, Tesla and her house aren't even in the resort. I just installed Patch 11.3, is there something else I'm missing?? Lol thanks

9 hours ago, morbid said:

I've been looking through guides and walk-throughs, everyone seems to have a different map than I do. In mine, you walk around in shallow water, and every "house" is a giant, empty building. In fact, Tesla and her house aren't even in the resort. I just installed Patch 11.3, is there something else I'm missing?? Lol thanks

That is very strange, could you share some screenshots or maybe your save? I don't remember if it previous versions were like that... 

2 minutes ago, Celestielle2 said:

Where do I find Anastasia when she runs towards route 5 with the ticket I just got? ..I feel like I bugged the game

To Route 5, I think it was the one with the meteors...

2 hours ago, kulesiak said:

Just defeated angie, i would like to go "kyogre" route, cuz i always ended with groudon route. What should i do?

Groudon fight is story related, so it is a must thing to happen, Unlike Kyogre its fight is optional and just gives more lore and access to a secret area,

To trigger the Kyogre path, you first need the move Magma Drift, and then once you have it head from the Valor Mountain entrance upward to a ladder but you'll need to change the Mood of the mountain to access the next area here to have your way to Kyogre's room.

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 4:46 PM, kithas said:

That is very strange, could you share some screenshots or maybe your save? I don't remember if it previous versions were like that... 

The screenshots are in the attachments, is this the right map for Telia Resort?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

2 hours ago, morbid said:

The screenshots are in the attachments, is this the right map for Telia Resort?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Not sure what you did wrong, but if you post in your save file can probably figure out what is the issue for you.

16 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Works fine on my end, can access Tesla's house just fine. I saved your game inside the house just in case, you can tell me later if there is any more issues you may face in your game.
Game.rar

i'm so sorry

I guess at some point your character's supposed to faint then wake up somewhere else? But that didn't happen to me :c it just returned me to the front of the villa after amber's kidnapping. How do I get to Kristiline town..? :')