Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 2/24/2019 at 3:58 AM, morbid said:

i'm so sorry

I guess at some point your character's supposed to faint then wake up somewhere else? But that didn't happen to me :c it just returned me to the front of the villa after amber's kidnapping. How do I get to Kristiline town..? :')

After some cutscenes in Tesla's house you should be able to take her yacht to Kristiline Town. If you are not able on such thing, you might want to get your save file up here again xD

I think you should be searching for info of how to melt NeverMeltIce for entering Valor Mountain. That can be found inside the Museum in Kristiline Town!

So guyz just got off the train.I am not sure what I am supposed to do but I think I am supposed to find Flora and florin.I have literally searched every area thrice still havent come across them.Since getting off the train there was only one cutscene where the gang and krystal talked about the tracks.After that I havent met anybody except that girl near the waterfall in darchlight woods with zygarde cell who disappeared.Please help if its a bug.

Nevermind guyz just found the grand dream bridge lol.Stupid me

On 3/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

So guyz just got off the train.I am not sure what I am supposed to do but I think I am supposed to find Flora and florin.I have literally searched every area thrice still havent come across them.Since getting off the train there was only one cutscene where the gang and krystal talked about the tracks.After that I havent met anybody except that girl near the waterfall in darchlight woods with zygarde cell who disappeared.Please help if its a bug.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Hi guys, I'm currently stuck in the woods near Route 7.

I'm supposed to find Flora and the other person but I could not locate them anywhere. The scene before was I interacted with some girl near the Zygarde cells portion. Where should I go now?

Did you already go north to the bridge that should go right to the entrance of GDC? I think the plot goes there, then back to the train. Then Oblitus and then I think that's when you go to Darchlight. 

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Did you already go north to the bridge that should go right to the entrance of GDC? I think the plot goes there, then back to the train. Then Oblitus and then I think that's when you go to Darchlight. 

Yes I did till the train. Entered Oblitus but there's no event there.......

10 hours ago, Jiharo said:

Yes I did till the train. Entered Oblitus but there's no event there.......

Enter the house who belongs to I think the name was Kevin? (the only one you can enter in Oblitus) Well that should do it 

5 hours ago, kithas said:

Enter the house who belongs to I think the name was Kevin? (the only one you can enter in Oblitus) Well that should do it 

I went in there, but nothing happened inside. Only saw a pokeflute on the table which I can't even take.

12 minutes ago, Jiharo said:

I went in there, but nothing happened inside. Only saw a pokeflute on the table which I can't even take.

Where are you in the story?
Have you finished progression inside the Darchlight Cave or you haven't been there yet with Flora and Florin?

15 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Where are you in the story?
Have you finished progression inside the Darchlight Cave or you haven't been there yet with Flora and Florin?

I haven't went in the cave. Last progression was the female ghost(?) near the Zygarde cells in the Woods after the bridge and train scene.

10 minutes ago, Jiharo said:

I haven't went in the cave. Last progression was the female ghost(?) near the Zygarde cells in the Woods after the bridge and train scene.

Did you already meet Flora and Florin inside the Darchlight Woods?
If so, you'll need to go to the area south-west from the entrance, then you'll be at an intersection area which triggers the scene for you with them, you'd go up where they went and follow the story from there,

Just now, Aboodie said:

Did you already meet Flora and Florin inside the Darchlight Woods?
If so, you'll need to go to the area south-west from the entrance, then you'll be at an intersection area which triggers the scene for you with them, you'd go up where they went and follow the story from there,

No I haven't. I'm at the part where Melia, Venam, the dude, some weird girl and train conductor are looking at the train. After the bridge scene, the train scene played.

1 minute ago, Jiharo said:

No I haven't. I'm at the part where Melia, Venam, the dude, some weird girl and train conductor are looking at the train. After the bridge scene, the train scene played.

Alright, you are not that far off.
Pretty sure if you interact with them you'd have to trigger them going off looking for someone to fix the tracks. Then you'd do what kithas told you earlier to look for an old dude called Kevin in Oblitus, that would let you take off to in search for him at the Darchlight Woods and my previous answer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Alright, you are not that far off.
Pretty sure if you interact with them you'd have to trigger them going off looking for someone to fix the tracks. Then you'd do what kithas told you earlier to look for an old dude called Kevin in Oblitus, that would let you take off to in search for him at the Darchlight Woods and my previous answer.

Oh okay thanks! Seems like I needed to talk to them again even when the train scene played out when they teleported me back after seeing the broken bridge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiharo said:

Oh okay thanks! Seems like I needed to talk to them again even when the train scene played out when they teleported me back after seeing the broken bridge.

Np, seems like a simple thing to go through at the end x)

Well, I'm lost. I've come back from the past Hiyoshi city, I've done the thing with the obelisk and then Claydol teleport me to GDC. Now, what should I do? I've searched all the city but no sign of the friends..

Edited by Atsuya

Hello! I've just finished the first round of the tournament (the one with the Endeavor cheese) and I'm completely lost on what to do next (I probably just missed some dialogue tbh). I'd appreciate some help! :]

edit:

nevermind, i got it lol

Edited by Kenser
updated

Anybody know where to go after the fight on top of Valor Mountain?

I've had the dialogue with Melia after the battle , and she told me to meet her and Crescent back at Tesla's Villa in Telia Resort. When I get there nobody is home...