Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

4 hours ago, Atharva said:

Plz help me where can i get emotion powder or where to find amber

After getting the TM magma drift,did you go to tesla's house and talk to Venam and Valerie ? Then you should go to the mountain and a guy will give you emotion powder when you enter the mountain.

Also there was a bug in this event so make sure you have patch 10.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:39 AM, Yagami said:

After getting the TM magma drift,did you go to tesla's house and talk to Venam and Valerie ? Then you should go to the mountain and a guy will give you emotion powder when you enter the mountain.

Also there was a bug in this event so make sure you have patch 10.

So after i patch , should i hAve to go to her house again or do something else?

How to patch it?? I have downloaded the patch but how to patch the game?

8 hours ago, Yagami said:

Not the book on the table.The purple book on the upper right book shelf.Then go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

thanks that i was what i have trying to do since

21 hours ago, kaiopokoll said:

did u find the book? i didn't

it's on the bookshelf

Also i need help don't know what to do with this chick i don't remember pokemon  games being hoard to play in terms of hiding and finding things 

Capture.PNG

Capture 1.PNG

24 minutes ago, Geresh said:

Also i need help don't know what to do with this chick i don't remember pokemon  games being hoard to play in terms of hiding and finding things 

Once you find the book with the blue prints, go to the center of the glass case in the middle and click.  

i'm at the point where tesla's daughter ran off after fighting with venam and venam ran after her. apparently i have to find them but idk where to go. i've been searching the island for like half an hour but no luck.

edit: so i'm dumb and didn't see the doorway in the villa. found them

Edited by Clone

Just now, Clone said:

i'm at the point where tesla's daughter ran off after fighting with venam and venam ran after her. apparently i have to find them but idk where to go. i've been searching the island for like half an hour but no luck.

Back in Aquamarine cave, I believe.

Hey guys, haven't played in a few days and I'm completely lost. Last thing I remember is beating Kyogre, but I may have done some steps after that... Can someone list the next few steps afterwards ?

I remember getting the HQ railnet key, and Amber apologizing to her mother for being a spoiled brat all the time, maybe that helps!

Thanks in Advance

Edited by QuyDinh

5 minutes ago, QuyDinh said:

I already went there, but I can't progress because I don't have magma drift, even after beating Kyogre.

You should be able to continue up the mountain until you come across a wall.........story happens from there.

22 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Head for Valor Mountain's summit.

I figured it out, I had to rock smash the pillars lmao!

28 minutes ago, seki108 said:

You should be able to continue up the mountain until you come across a wall.........story happens from there.

Thanks brother, I just figured it out. (had to rock smash the pillars smh)

So I just beat Cera and her Groudon and got the magma stone. Aelita got knocked out into that comatose and I have no clue where to go from here. I tried to melt the tm shop with the stone but nothing worked. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Vortiz
found my solution

Hey, i just beated the grass type gym leader and after that we found the saki invention destroyed somewhere in the nearby forest, but while venam and maelita are gone looking for kanon idk where to go myself and i cant seems to find anyone, where should i go ?

edit : found myself, go to darchlight woods where the earth is corrupted and go to the left.

Edited by lmb1
found it.

13 hours ago, Vortiz said:

So I just beat Cera and her Groudon and got the magma stone. Aelita got knocked out into that comatose and I have no clue where to go from here. I tried to melt the tm shop with the stone but nothing worked. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

After you chased the grunt out of the cave, did you go back to where Aelita was resting and talk to Eldest?

I don't know what to do after i brought Venam and amber in the gym. After i talked to them they've both left the building to go in x place.

I have no clue where to go, when i speak with Tesla, she says "Amber's a handful, and i have no one to blame but myself for that.

I checked tesla villa's but it's empty, and the left door next to the stair is locked.

9 hours ago, Zokologue said:

I don't know what to do after i brought Venam and amber in the gym. After i talked to them they've both left the building to go in x place.

I have no clue where to go, when i speak with Tesla, she says "Amber's a handful, and i have no one to blame but myself for that.

I checked tesla villa's but it's empty, and the left door next to the stair is locked.

There is an another door by the kitchen in Tesla villa.

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.8bf21c0286ffec8d0a0062e580d03fc6.PNG

Edited by Yagami