Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

11 hours ago, Flaretale52 said:

Break out at the top left corner, face up, and press "A", then select "Yes".

I was asking him if he had one 

13 hours ago, Solaris Garchomp said:

doesnt work thats the thing 

it should work hmm do you still have your v-8 

9 hours ago, Solaris Garchomp said:

Can anyone tell me how I get back to the train after V.9? at the End of V.8 they told us that we can explore west garen and stuff so I went back to the city and now where v9 is out I cant go back to the point where the train derailed. 

Not really sure what you're asking.

If you're starting V9, you need to be on the train before going to V9.

If you're done w/ V9, you can't get back onto the train, but you can get to Route 7 through Main Street.

I am also stuck on day 2 of Blacksteeple Castle. I've downloaded the patch and replaced the files, but it didn't fix anything for some odd reason. Guess I'll go download the patch again, just in case. Doubt it'll change anything though.

6 minutes ago, Sappie said:

I am also stuck on day 2 of Blacksteeple Castle. I've downloaded the patch and replaced the files, but it didn't fix anything for some odd reason. Guess I'll go download the patch again, just in case. Doubt it'll change anything though.

In black steeple cave do things wisely and correctly... If you are v9 see YouTube walkthrough by mystic linx. Go step by step 

15 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

In black steeple cave do things wisely and correctly... If you are v9 see YouTube walkthrough by mystic linx. Go step by step 

Think I found why. Need to go to the library and check the bookshelves. Thanks for the help! c:

19 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

Erick-Electric

Flora/Florin-Grass

Neon & Magenta-Psychic

Not rly the right place to ask though.

Thanks again.i am inside old Mariante mansion..what should I now.venam is reading some books in vitus's books

Edited by vijaybatwing

3 hours ago, Tarsiano said:

I just started Castle's 2nd Prison Day, and I lost, I've been everywhere I remember, and so far nothing to go on, if anyone knows what I should do, thank you very much.

I think its the library you need to look in the bookshelfs 

11 hours ago, lokighost said:

I think its the library you need to look in the bookshelfs 

"They say that there's one thing you must do when the being of disaster and misfortune arrives.
walk past it and hide yourself underneath the bridge of fortune.
Only then will you shroud yourself from the eyes of the shadow."
Seems to be a riddle...

Can you decipher this riddle?

10 hours ago, Tarsiano said:

"They say that there's one thing you must do when the being of disaster and misfortune arrives.
walk past it and hide yourself underneath the bridge of fortune.
Only then will you shroud yourself from the eyes of the shadow."
Seems to be a riddle...

Can you decipher this riddle?

I deciphered.

Soon after finding a secret passage in the library, I find myself stuck in the cell, have passed by here?

I just found a message on the wall: "This stone is cracked and discolored ..."

Rejuvenation BUG.png

2 hours ago, Tarsiano said:

Soon after finding a secret passage in the library, I find myself stuck in the cell, have passed by here?

I just found a message on the wall: "This stone is cracked and discolored ..."

Rejuvenation BUG.png

you have most upto date verson of the game?

On 10-7-2017 at 7:06 PM, Tarsiano said:

I being in Kakori Village, can I go back to one of the other cities?
If so, can anyone tell me how?

On 10-7-2017 at 10:06 PM, lokighost said:

no but when you get to the next town you should beable to 

i already went back to gearen when i got to the sheridian wasteland and spoke with melia and aelita and then went back to august

38 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

i already went back to gearen when i got to the sheridian wasteland and spoke with melia and aelita and then went back to august

oh yea when looking for bug leader 

I am currently stuck in Darchlight woods.Melia and the others told me to explore the woods to find Kelvin to fix the rails.I have already explored Darchlight woods but nothing seems to happen.In v8,we can see Flora and Florin talking at the entrance of the woods but in V9 I didn't see this cut scene.So was this changed and what should I do?

Edit:I think it was a bug.I just loaded an old save and the cut scene happened.But I am not sure what caused it but without an old save,I could never meet Flora or Florin because it was skipped.

Edited by Yagami