Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

2 hours ago, Chibaku said:

Went back into the house after getting magma drift, and the event of Venam and Valarie talking didn't trigger, but the event of melia leaving did, I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Please help

Did you install Patch 10?

2 hours ago, Bryson Reedy said:

how do  I get back to gaeren city I complete episode 9?

Their's a Teleport Pad inside GDC Station (the one you came from at the beginning of version 9)

How do i get back to gearen city from terajuma I beat rorrim B to learn about crawlis place in sheridan but when i talk to augustus he only talks about his eyesight and how the ship hit shore and nothing about taking me to gearen

I'm stuck in my cell and it says "this stone is cracked and discolore" when I interact with the wall.

This is in blacksteeple castle, btw. Searching for the solution in some places said I needed a mining kit, so I went back to the previous save and am trying to find it. Any help please?

6 hours ago, Rakashi said:

How do i get back to gearen city from terajuma I beat rorrim B to learn about crawlis place in sheridan but when i talk to augustus he only talks about his eyesight and how the ship hit shore and nothing about taking me to gearen

Go talk to Melia and Venam in Kakori gym/HQ in Terajuma Island.

1 hour ago, RedAlert said:

I'm stuck in my cell and it says "this stone is cracked and discolore" when I interact with the wall.

This is in blacksteeple castle, btw. Searching for the solution in some places said I needed a mining kit, so I went back to the previous save and am trying to find it. Any help please?

The mining kit will be given to you by the water type gym leader,Valarie to progress with the story.

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

The mining kit will be given to you by the water type gym leader,Valarie to progress with the story.

That's not till a bit later, but i got I resolved anyway, had to patch the latest version first.

Thanks though!

Spoiler

I am in the mansion behind the sewers and cannot figure out what to do after saving the two first people (Venam and Lenny). I need to save Aelita in the poolside area but I don't know where to go, did I miss something? The building in the back is locked.

Edited by Cyonnis

2 minutes ago, Cyonnis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am in the mansion behind the sewers and cannot figure out what to do after saving the two first people (Venam and Lenny). I need to save Aelita in the poolside area but I don't know where to go, did I miss something? The building in the back is locked.

You need to find a key which is located in the maze.

• Upvote 1

• Developers

I just beat RorrimB the second time. Now I think I'm supposed to find and fight Crawli but I have no idea where to find him. Rorrim said something about Sheridan but I've no way to go there. Besides he said something about the location being accessible only by a ship and not directly from Sheridan. Where can I continue?

EDIT: Never mind. I was supposed to go back to Melia and Venam so we can all go together.

Edited by baldr

Uggggh I'm not sure what I"m missing. I'm on route 4, trying to find the various clones of our ninja friend.. I see one on the beach, but the only way I can see to get there is by the railroad tracks, and I can't walk on those. What am I supposed to do here? 

EDIT: DERP found it. 

Edited by flygontrainer

So... I just defeated Zetta and Geara at valor mountain and went back to the ship. The thing is... I dunno how but I forgot to go to the chamber where we had to save Amber and skipped the fight with kyogre. If I remember correctly, after we're done with valor mountain, we should find Melia next to the ship and continue to Amber's gym or something like that, but I can't find her. Did they change this in version 9 or did I screw up by skipping the fight with kyogre? Or maybe I'm just stupid (probably but I dunno)

Edit: For some reason after going to Kyogre's chamber (even though there was nothing there) and going back to where Melia was supposed to be, I was able to find her. Weird.  

Edited by Nevehueres

11 hours ago, Nevehueres said:

So... I just defeated Zetta and Geara at valor mountain and went back to the ship. The thing is... I dunno how but I forgot to go to the chamber where we had to save Amber and skipped the fight with kyogre. If I remember correctly, after we're done with valor mountain, we should find Melia next to the ship and continue to Amber's gym or something like that, but I can't find her. Did they change this in version 9 or did I screw up by skipping the fight with kyogre? Or maybe I'm just stupid (probably but I dunno)

Edit: For some reason after going to Kyogre's chamber (even though there was nothing there) and going back to where Melia was supposed to be, I was able to find her. Weird.  

I totally skipped the fight with kyogre, never got to that chamber and now I'm almost at GDC, so there shouldn't be any problems lol

I need some help with Blacksteeple Castle day 2(might be due to the fact that I skipped the text...). After getting out of the jail cell I think I saw something tell me to go to the library and read a purple book. I read the book that was open in the middle of the room then I went back outside to the west side (Flower garden side) I don't see anyone and I'm not sure what to do next.

14 minutes ago, Plank said:

I need some help with Blacksteeple Castle day 2(might be due to the fact that I skipped the text...). After getting out of the jail cell I think I saw something tell me to go to the library and read a purple book. I read the book that was open in the middle of the room then I went back outside to the west side (Flower garden side) I don't see anyone and I'm not sure what to do next.

Try to pass by the right side of the statue to access the hidden grotto.

Hey again. I just fought Groudon, and then the elder asked me to find and bring that Team Xen Grunt to her. He turned into nothing, so then i returned to the room in the Garufa Settlement, but neither the Elder nor Aelita is there anymore. Where did they go?

39 minutes ago, Plank said:

I made the same mistake. The book that is open in the middle of the room is not the book you are supposed to read. Go click on all of the bookshelves and you might find it.

15 minutes ago, cakeofdoom said:

Hey again. I just fought Groudon, and then the elder asked me to find and bring that Team Xen Grunt to her. He turned into nothing, so then i returned to the room in the Garufa Settlement, but neither the Elder nor Aelita is there anymore. Where did they go?

They should be in one of the garufan rooms. (Rightmost-2nd floor I think)

10 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

They should be in one of the garufan rooms. (Rightmost-2nd floor I think)

You're right! I must have missed it. Now i feel really stupid. Thank you!

I might be missing a giant thing here...

I'm in V9 Kakori Village, and Melia just said something about only one person would be playing a particular song and ran off.

I checked the new boat at the shore but can't interact with it...

Hi there! 
Need help. 
After beating Amber and all that dialog with her and Venam, Venam and I went to Augustus to ask him where Melia is. When found out, Venam asked if i will go directly with her or not, I chose to go by myself. Now when I come to the Valor's Mountain big Blue/Pink door noone is there. 
Any advice? Am I missing something? Or just a bug?