Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

12 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

West Gearen Help Corp. Their will be a request you haven't been able to accept until now.

ok thx i didnt go to west gearen yet was trying to finish up all the side quest that i could before going there, guess that's my next destination XD

2 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

West Gearen Help Corp. Their will be a request you haven't been able to accept until now.

ok now ive saw young narcissa but where do i go after she said she was going to goldenleaf town but i didnt found her?

1 minute ago, maguslucis said:

ok now ive saw young narcissa but where do i go after she said she was going to goldenleaf town but i didnt found her?

That's all we have for that quest. The next part will be in a future version.

So, after beating the first gym im told to get to route 2

I get into the trainstation, travell to route 2, a girl steals my money, i use rock smash to fight her, i beat her, and after that i cant find that girl anywhere

Since she is no where to be seen, i try to forget about her and get into the Amethyst Cave, but a message appears saying "That girl still has your money"

Is my save file bugged or something? I cant really find her anywhere

NVM, found her

Edited by icegodpedro

19 minutes ago, Vlaty said:

Hey there, I'm in Blacksteeple Castle and just finished playing "Emma"s scene (tricky bookshelves) and my character is *stuck* in their cell? How do I maneuver myself out of that? @ - @ ty in advance.

there should be a smashable wall in your cell

8 hours ago, Vlaty said:

Hey there, I'm in Blacksteeple Castle and just finished playing "Emma"s scene (tricky bookshelves) and my character is *stuck* in their cell? How do I maneuver myself out of that? @ - @ ty in advance.

if I recall that one is bug. You can ask for someone's help in

On 6/5/2017 at 2:25 AM, drshocktapus said:

Sigh i'm a idiot if anyone wants to know where it is:

Hide contents

It's behind the hedge on the right side.

But how do u get up there and get the bracelet?

Edit: It's okay i found it already.

Edited by Diamondz
Found the answer

Trying to find Amber after she storms off after reuniting with Venam and speaking to Tesla back at the resort. She makes mention of going home, but I searched all over the resort and couldn't find her.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Turns out there was a room I missed, figures.

Edited by Alilatias

The problem is i have read some post about the meeting with GDC mayor Cassandra.But I have already completed v9 but i have not even met with her.So when do you meet Cassandra? Was it optional?

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

The problem is i have read some post about the meeting with GDC mayor Cassandra.But I have already completed v9 but i have not even met with her.So when do you meet Cassandra? Was it optional?

Not sure. I never met her either. Perhaps choosing to expose Flora nets you a meeting with Cassandra?

I'm trying to find the bracelet for one of the maids at that strange mansion you go to before going to goldenleaf town. Problem is i just can't find it. Has anyone got any leads?

On 6/14/2017 at 10:18 AM, LeonVermillion said:

if I recall that one is bug. You can ask for someone's help in

I got it all patched up ty. 

Second question up in here, has anyone went and found Mudkip in the Sheridan Wetlands? It is a region-wide hide and seek or is Mudkip just wandering everywhere in the Sheridan Wetlands? ty.

1 hour ago, cakeofdoom said:

I'm trying to find the bracelet for one of the maids at that strange mansion you go to before going to goldenleaf town. Problem is i just can't find it. Has anyone got any leads?

Go in front of the mansion.It's behind the hedge on the right side.You can go through a part of the hedge.