Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 minute ago, sakurajinguji said:

Crawli's gym is just making me furious at this point. So um, what am I suppose to do? 
This is the second puzzle btw

I really regret starting over

wtf tho.png

Gather 4 scary spooders through the gym and the stand at the tip in front of the girl.

Just now, FabianCh said:

Could somebody tell me though what to do after getting the Railnet key after the Kyogre boss fight?

with that you have access to a train in the xen lab on the secret shore

6 minutes ago, FabianCh said:

Gather 4 scary spooders through the gym and the stand at the tip in front of the girl.

Thing is, I've used the warp thing b/c of my bum self not being able to figure it out. 
The Ariados aren't there from the previous places so I only have one Ariados. Can't seem to find the other ones since they fled. 
Do you know where they are if they fled and you've already used the warp tile I hope not multiple times like me

Edited by sakurajinguji

Just now, Fabidieboy4 said:

with that you have access to a train in the xen lab on the secret shore

I have been there, but im not sure what to do. Sure, there's that machine but I have no idea how to actiavte it.

Just got to the part where in Grand Dream City, you have to sleep in the bed in the Penthouse until the next day. When I wake up, what's-her-name tells me to go to the Botanical Garden, so I do, and Flora tells me to remember the color of the trees. I have no idea where this information is gonna come in handy, though. I watched someone's playthrough of V9 on Youtube, and in their game, they were told to go to the Judicial District (but that didn't happen for me - I was told to go to the botanical gardens). Is this an error? What should I do now?

Just now, huangover said:

Just got to the part where in Grand Dream City, you have to sleep in the bed in the Penthouse until the next day. When I wake up, what's-her-name tells me to go to the Botanical Garden, so I do, and Flora tells me to remember the color of the trees. I have no idea where this information is gonna come in handy, though. I watched someone's playthrough of V9 on Youtube, and in their game, they were told to go to the Judicial District (but that didn't happen for me - I was told to go to the botanical gardens). Is this an error? What should I do now?

i don't think so, probably the person you watched told the brother that flora is from bladestar and you probably did not 

and i dont know what to do because i told about that flora is from bladestar, sorry i cant really help

Edited by Fabidieboy4

I'm also trapped in the prison cell on the Island/ in the castle, there an ETA for when there's gonna be a patch for the bug? Also, I saved while in the library playing as Emma, in the event of a patch, would it be better to continue from that point or save in the cell and wait?

59 minutes ago, huangover said:

Eh, I feel stupid now. I didn't realize the colored trees had switches on them. Problem solved. And yes, where you are told to go does depend on whether or not you reveal that Flora is in Bladestar.

Unfortunately, I'm STILL in Crawli's gym. I'm on the second puzzle and can't seem to get it right. I've already used the warp pad and the Ariados won't come back anymore, I've already installed the newest patch but so far they still haven't come back. Is there something specific I need to click or something, patch-wise? 
It's been two days please end my misery. 

Again, this may be related to the fact that I chose to reveal that Flora was part of Bladestar in V8 (for some reason), but I just got to the end of the current episode, which ended rather abruptly, without going to the Judicial District or battling the 11th gym leader, and instead getting a fake gym badge. I dunno, was that some sort of punishment for making the wrong decision? I feel like I missed out on a lot of story, and I just might do things over from V8 to fix that. So, my question is, was the alternate ending a result of that one choice? Or is there some way I can unlock the Judicial District, or might it be available in a future version?

Have I ruined my save file?

Edited by huangover

3 hours ago, huangover said:

Again, this may be related to the fact that I chose to reveal that Flora was part of Bladestar in V8 (for some reason), but I just got to the end of the current episode, which ended rather abruptly, without going to the Judicial District or battling the 11th gym leader, and instead getting a fake gym badge. I dunno, was that some sort of punishment for making the wrong decision? I feel like I missed out on a lot of story, and I just might do things over from V8 to fix that. So, my question is, was the alternate ending a result of that one choice? Or is there some way I can unlock the Judicial District, or might it be available in a future version?

Have I ruined my save file?

that "fake" gym badge and the puppet master is the 11th gym (I think) you should now have unlocked judicial district 

Just now, ContestStarKarin281 said:

I don't think I can trigger the nightmare to see the puppet master as Alice told me to have a nightmare... Can anyone help with that?

one of them tells you that a boy downstairs has nightmares (cooltrainer)

when you go talk to him he tells you where to go

Spoiler

a herb shop near pokestar studios

and if you can't do it right now maybe talk to alice again and than try again

11 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

one of them tells you that a boy downstairs has nightmares (cooltrainer)

when you go talk to him he tells you where to go

Reveal hidden contents

a herb shop near pokestar studios

and if you can't do it right now maybe talk to alice again and than try again

I got the Nightmare Medallion. Thanks.

so I've been looking at the thread and there's nothing we can do currently if you get stuck in the cell after the Emma library event?