Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

3 hours ago, Taiter19 said:

Hi guys - been a long time! So definitely forget where I am supposed to be or go - I got to the end of version 8, but I'm not sure how to get back to where the train stopped? I'm stuck in Gerean City

If you are in east gearen city,you have to go to west gearen city and board the train and save.After that,you have to update to V9 and talk with melia in the train.

paige to get nightmares leave the penthouse and talk to the guy outside he will tell you about a medallion he got and where he got it from if you still dont find it i write the location in the spoliers

Spoiler

in the ally beneath the poke film studio left to the only poke center in the city

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, raze sawr said:

paige to get nightmares leave the penthouse and talk to the guy outside he will tell you about a medallion he got and where he got it from if you still dont find it i write the location in the spoliers

Hide contents

in the ally beneath the poke film studio left to the only poke center in the city

Can you be more specific? I'm standing right here and there's no guy like you mentioned.

ByBAtZ5.png

Edit: nevermind, turns out you have to talk to the guy then go to the shop and buy the medalion, lol

Edited by Confidence

I'm in Chrysalis Manor and I've freed Venom(Bottom) and Lenny(Left), but can't find a key to open the building where Luca should be (right side). Any tips?

Edit: I've found 3 passoword codes in the mazes, are they related to opening the door? Can't find any place to use them

Edited by Tacuara

2 hours ago, Tacuara said:

I'm in Chrysalis Manor and I've freed Venom(Bottom) and Lenny(Left), but can't find a key to open the building where Luca should be (right side). Any tips?

The key should be one o those shiny things. You can find it in the hedge maze at the top right (ish)

2 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

The key should be one o those shiny things. You can find it in the hedge maze at the top right (ish)

What do you mean by shiny things?

Thanks for your answer, i usually like figuring out this things by myself, but the amount of time i wasted looking for this one is... too much

Nevermind, finally found it. 

Edited by Tacuara

44 minutes ago, dragonza11 said:

So, I've finished V9, explored all of grand dream and the whole region,

But I can't find any of the new sidequests (exept for type:null)

anyone knows where to find these?

Tnkx in advance

you found type:null where and there one in the monks place and i'm trying to find the pokemon thief any ideas of where he is?

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

Lmao that was from 2 years ago, but thanks anyways 

That and you need the wing to find the Itemfinder.

Actually, the Kingdra wing is still in Purity Forest in v8. Not sure if it will be there in v9.

31 minutes ago, davihouben93 said:

yeah  the first character that you speak the final room before the arena has a secret 

ummm haven't done my restart yet sooooo donno yet 

24 minutes ago, FabianCh said:

The last two events that have happened was me melting the tm shop in kristiline city for the TM Magma drift and the scene at the villa where venam talks with that girl with the togekiss.

To further provide detail, I believe that I messed up the order of the events, since I melted the store before triggering the event at the villa. Even so, I am still clueless on what I should be doing. I've tried to look for Venam, but after that girl with the Togeskiss ran away, she just disappeared. Any help is greatly appreciated D:

On 6/4/2017 at 4:22 PM, coldscars said:

Where to I go after defeating angie, retrieving magma stone and getting magma drift.

I went to villa someone flew away and now no clue what to do. 

I have the exact same problem, have you had any luck figuring it out?