Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I'm running through Kakori Village on version 8.1 ... Basically, the group had another meeting, and then there's this cut-scene to a small boat pulling up next to the stolen-Xen-ship. Then my character wakes up, and Melia comments about obnoxious music before running out of the room - and I have no idea where she ran off to. ; - ;

• Global Mods
31 minutes ago, Vlaty said:

I'm running through Kakori Village on version 8.1 ... Basically, the group had another meeting, and then there's this cut-scene to a small boat pulling up next to the stolen-Xen-ship. Then my character wakes up, and Melia comments about obnoxious music before running out of the room - and I have no idea where she ran off to. ; - ;

Melia and Venam will be in one of the rooms of the Ranger HQ.

I've just entered the team xen back up base and I really don't know where to go. I chose to go left after Melia  and Ren interacted but when I go to the team rocket style traps the two monitors always say the switches are on with no way for me to change them.  What do I do? 

Edited by NGN Frostbite

SO I did whale thing in Valor Mt and then I interact with emotional powder guy and crystal and stuff. Where I need to proceed next? I don't know whatto do, when I interact with the crystal, any new way didn't open. (Sorry for bad english, I am not native english speaker, so sorry for terrible grammar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
19 hours ago, MechsftwStan said:

After defeating Kyogre and getting the emotion powder, I tried to jump across the rocks after turning the mountain fiery. However, two of the rocks are missing and I can't get across the Lava. Help?

Rock Smash the pillars like in Caratos Mountain.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:57 AM, superbutt199 said:

I don't know how to get to the secret shore to find crawli. After interupting melia and venam i get put in the ship and talked to everyone but i can't find melia and aelita

There should be someone you should talk to, a main character, somewhere on route 3.

Can someone help me I was just about to find the bug gym leader behind sheridan village and I went to talk to the captian to see what he had to say and I clicked too fast and he sent me to ocean pier and I don't know how to get back behind it

I am actually really stuck at the moment...i am on Rejuvenation 8.1 and i got to the part where i saved amber and the whole cd thing...and amber shouts " IM GOING HOME" as Venam chases after her....however for some reason..i have gone all over Gearen...as well as in Teslas Villa and its almost like they just flat out vanished..im not sure how im supposed to proceed playing unless im missing something... Help would be truly appreciated

Thank you

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2017 at 6:42 AM, alexrogers1991 said:

I am actually really stuck at the moment...i am on Rejuvenation 8.1 and i got to the part where i saved amber and the whole cd thing...and amber shouts " IM GOING HOME" as Venam chases after her....however for some reason..i have gone all over Gearen...as well as in Teslas Villa and its almost like they just flat out vanished..im not sure how im supposed to proceed playing unless im missing something... Help would be truly appreciated

Thank you

They are in Tesla's villa when you enter head to the left in the kitchen area it leads to another room. (Difficult to tell it doesnt look like a doorway)

Edited by Jikrin

Hi! I need help!! I got to the part in the mountain with feelings, after i triggered the big red crystal that turned everything into magma i lost against one of the grunts, and when i got back all i can do is trigger the "calm mountain" (snowy) but i cant get it angry to get the magma stone. do i have to do that or am i done with the mountain? 

thanks.

EDIT. Nevermind, i solved it! there's a litle red crystal ato the bottom left of the middle level to enrage the mountain again.

Edited by McFly
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2017 at 3:31 AM, Jikrin said:

They are in Tesla's villa when you enter head to the left in the kitchen area it leads to another room. (Difficult to tell it doesnt look like a doorway)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! OMG!!! i didnt even see that x.x i appreciate it..i was losing my mind !!! lol

I just beat Angie and don't really know where to go from here.  I know that I'm supposed to find some way to get into the volcano or something?  I've done a lot of running around and talking to people and interacting with everything I can but I haven't found anything.

Also, I was doing the Kristiline town help requests, and came across something weird.  I was doing the lighthouse request, saw all of the messages, but couldn't find the ampharos.  I decided to just cancel that request and come back to it, and accepted the research quest instead.  However, in the process I realized where the AA base was and finished the lighthouse request, even though I wasn't technically doing it according to the help center.  However, now I can't finish the research quest, and whenever I select the research quest it says "This help request has already been answered."  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a way to fix it?

Edit:  So I went to the frozen house in kristiline again and walked in and then did something, the old lady said welcome even though i thought they were both frozen, and now I can't move.  It seems like it thinks I'm in dialogue, because I can still quick save but I can't do anything else.  However it's been a solid 10 minutes and nothing has happened.  Like an idiot, I saved the game while this is happening so I really don't have a save to go back to.

Edited by koboldsftw

Hi, so i got kinda stuck, i chose to give the magma stone to Angie's assistant and save the elder's life, but then i didn't know what to do/ where to go, help please

I've actually beat the game, and on my second playthrough (to see how the updated maps were) I just be Erick and am back in Golden Leaf town, but I can't seem to find Narcissa's replacement to battle them.

Edit: Nevermind I found him, sorry about that!

Edit: Uh, actually how do I get him to battle me. He just keeps saying my pokemon respect me for having so many badges

Edited by Nakuto

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Timothy Oh said:

So I went through the whole magma stone thing, and I chose to save The Eldest.
I am now looking for Crawli again but I have no idea where to find him 0_0

If I remember right Crawli should be at the bottom of his gym where you fought him. If he's not at the arena, the doors behind him where he entered the arena from to battle should be open and Crawli and Venam should be there.