Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

So I am in 8.1 version and i am right after Venam and Amber met for the CD. They fell through the hole and i did the whole thing there. Both of them went back to the hotel place and then Amber left and Venam followed. I have searched all of the whole resort, her house, back at the ranger HQ place and the town, I even went all the way back to Gearan to Venam's house and she wasn't even there. I also checked Aquamarine cave too but no results. Any help would be appreciated,a nd thanks

im sure theres suposed to be a scene wiht the zen grunts at the bottom right room on the shore where amber gets kidnapped if youve by passed that mt valors ur next target

Edited by sandy

Hey so I am at the point where the maid is going to blow up old gearen (in the past) and Venam asked me if I wanna go north or something.
My question is,which should I choose? xd

Edit:
Nvm xD

Edited by KisuoX

I am in west gearen and i am so stuck on one of the help quests

in particular the one about saki's mansion.. i have been in the mansion trying to find anything secret for at least the past hour ( <-- no life)

and i can not figure out what to do

how do i complete this help quest?

• Global Mods

I am in west gearen and i am so stuck on one of the help quests

in particular the one about saki's mansion.. i have been in the mansion trying to find anything secret for at least the past hour ( <-- no life)

and i can not figure out what to do

how do i complete this help quest?

Interact with the note on the table in front of the entrance and there'll be a list of activities.

HI me again and still lost. So i am at the point that i went back to Caratos Mt to get the magma stone. GO tot the point where it was keep it or give it, so i decided to give it back. Then went back to the villa to tell everybody. Melia left and i have no clue as of where to go. Checked Mt Valor, went back to the ship talked to all the npc's and nothing. Any help would be a ppreciated and i am in v8.1! Thanks a lot!

• Global Mods

HI me again and still lost. So i am at the point that i went back to Caratos Mt to get the magma stone. GO tot the point where it was keep it or give it, so i decided to give it back. Then went back to the villa to tell everybody. Melia left and i have no clue as of where to go. Checked Mt Valor, went back to the ship talked to all the npc's and nothing. Any help would be a ppreciated and i am in v8.1! Thanks a lot!

If you gave Cera the Magma Stone, you need to go to the other entrance to Valor Mountain which is in Crawli's gym (past the door he enters through when he battles you on the bottom floor).

Hi! I'm in Mount Valor right now. I defeated "the whale" and both the blue and red crystals can be activated. I also have the HQ key from that technician guy. I'm not sure where to go though because when I try to cross the magma, there's a missing rock and every other place seems like a dead end.

7s9qIId.png

• Global Mods

Hi! I'm in Mount Valor right now. I defeated "the whale" and both the blue and red crystals can be activated. I also have the HQ key from that technician guy. I'm not sure where to go though because when I try to cross the magma, there's a missing rock and every other place seems like a dead end.

7s9qIId.png

You need to activate the rock smash pillars like in Carotos Mountain.

Hi guys. I am playing v8 and am now at Mt. Valor. I got magma drift and entered it but I did not get any "emotion powder" item when i went in. I met Amber who told me the mountain has emotions but I can't change them.

• Global Mods

Hey can anyone tell me where can I find Venam to grant me access to GoldenLeaf town?

She's in the sewers. If you've ever seen a set of doors down there that was locked (on the right side on the way to the switches that unlocked the door to the Garbage Crew), they're unlocked now.

Please help me. I just defeated the deoxys near Kakori Village. After I spoke to (I think it was melia, can't remember), the was a short cutscene of a boat stopping at the port blasting music. Apparently they came to fix the teleporters. Melia says something like "Is that..? No, it can't be!" And runs off. I have no clue where to go now. I've tried talking to Augustus and he just says "this place isn't exactly the S.S Oceana, but it will have to do for now. we should be docking at Oceana pier quite soon." I have no idea where to go

Hey, I just started playing again after a month and cant remember where Im supposed to go lol. I distinctly remember going to a certain cave, where a leader of team meteor was with a legendary pokemon. Also an old lady died in the cave, and now I dont know where to go :P would love it if you can help me out. I have 7 badges so its after that.

• Global Mods

Hey, I just started playing again after a month and cant remember where Im supposed to go lol. I distinctly remember going to a certain cave, where a leader of team meteor was with a legendary pokemon. Also an old lady died in the cave, and now I dont know where to go :P would love it if you can help me out. I have 7 badges so its after that.

Team Meteor is from Reborn. The Eldest also wasn't taken out; Cera doesn't do anything to her regardless of your choice.

If you kept the Magma Stone: go to Kristiline and unthaw the TM shop to get Magma Drift, then enter Valor Mountain.

If you gave Cera the Magma Stone: I think you have to go to the villa first and explain what happened, and then go to the bottom of Crawli's gym where you'll find the alternate entrance to Valor Mountain.