Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hey guys, I started a new game with 8.1, and was on the Secret Shore to go and find Crawli.

I didn't have cut, so I had to go back. Talked to the captain and went to Gearen City.

Now I can't get back to the ship! Been all around and can't seem to find a way back to the ship or the island.

Could you guys help me out please?

cheers

Go to Oceana Pier and you can find Augustus again

Go to Oceana Pier and you can find Augustus again

I'm afraid he's not there. Neither the captain, the ship (there is a smaller yacht-like vessel, but I think it's there all game), or any of our mates are at the pier =(

Worst case scenario, I lose a couple hours' progress, but if this is an issue (like a bug of sorts?), should I report it? If so, where do I do that? Should I send a copy of my save as "proof"?

Thanks for the speedy reply btw =)

I'm afraid he's not there. Neither the captain, the ship (there is a smaller yacht-like vessel, but I think it's there all game), or any of our mates are at the pier =(

Worst case scenario, I lose a couple hours' progress, but if this is an issue (like a bug of sorts?), should I report it? If so, where do I do that? Should I send a copy of my save as "proof"?

Thanks for the speedy reply btw =)

post your save file in save troubleshooting (mae sure to be on oceana pier) and I'll fix it for you

post your save file in save troubleshooting (mae sure to be on oceana pier) and I'll fix it for you

Wow, thank you so much!

it's here, hope I got it right!

Thanks again.

Edit: I didn't get it right :unsure: . I'm at the pier and the save is there, but I posted in the wrong place. A staff member has already helped me and moved it to a more appropriate place. I now think you meant here. If necessary I'll make a reply to that thread. Sorry for the mistake.

Edit2: It's fixed, big thanks to this awesome community!

Edited by waiper

Hey guys, i have a problem......i talked to melia and venam (this was after i checked the gym and the leader wasnt there AND after i beat the father) while they were talking about ren and afterwords i got teleported to the ship and the captain says this "this place aint exactly like the S.S oceania, but it will have to do for now. we should be docking at oceania peir shortly).....is there something i need to do?

Hey guys, i have a problem......i talked to melia and venam (this was after i checked the gym and the leader wasnt there AND after i beat the father) while they were talking about ren and afterwords i got teleported to the ship and the captain says this "this place aint exactly like the S.S oceania, but it will have to do for now. we should be docking at oceania peir shortly).....is there something i need to do?

this is also the second time i have asked, im really stuck and i have no idea what to do

i did wander around the ship and went out, it still wont work

Edit: i just rechecked the ship, i saved before talking to the two that triggers the teleporting back to the ship.....and there is still nothing, checked all of the rooms inside the ship, and i also checked the captians quarters and talked to everyone on the ship.....nothing is working

Edited by Blue eyes

Edit: i just rechecked the ship, i saved before talking to the two that triggers the teleporting back to the ship.....and there is still nothing, checked all of the rooms inside the ship, and i also checked the captians quarters and talked to everyone on the ship.....nothing is working

this is also the THIRD time i have asked, im really stuck and i have no idea what to do

Ok guys, I think you've already anwsered to this question many times but, I beat #thewhale, I saved the Eldest and gave up the Magma Stone, I know how to procede into Valor Moutain (If this is what I need to do, Rock Smash on those pilars so I can pass the magm

Ok guys, (I think you already answered this many times but still can't figure) I gave up the Magma Stone and saved the Eldest, I just beat #thewhale, I know I need to continue into Valor Mountain (Is this right?) and I know how (Rock Smash for the lava lake). But I still can't pass because I did 1 Rock Smash, I need to do 2, and I can't figure if I'm missing something or it's bugged but I saw a video showing how to procede and it doesn't match. I hope you understood and you can help me.

I play on the V6 btw if this is important.