Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Did you use the Route 5 entrance (by not giving Cera the Magma Stone) or the entrance under Crawli's gym (by giving Cera the Magma Stone)?

I chose to give the stone away but I still got half of it (it broke). So I could get magma drift. Then I took the Route 5 entrance.

• Global Mods

I chose to give the stone away but I still got half of it (it broke). So I could get magma drift. Then I took the Route 5 entrance.

That's strange. Through the Route 5 entrance you're supposed to meet him right away. For Crawli's entrance you meet Amber first, but still go up to meet him. I think this is a bug.

• Global Mods

TFW no help

Sorry. You're supposed to find Melia and Venam in one of the rooms in the Ranger HQ, but I forget which specific room because of how many there are. (the reason I didn't reply originally is because I didn't remember which room so I didn't think I'd be much help, although in hindsight it would've been helpful to give you the general area)

Okay, so i just beat the Groudon in Caratos Mountain, chased the Xen Grunt and then talked to the Eldest. Now i cant find my way out of the stupid mountain! I backtracked to the elevators, but they dont work, and when i go to Floor 5 i just get trapped there and have to reset.

Pls halp meh.

Edit: Okay I somehow made it through. For future reference, keep backtracking and if you get caught in this glitch, instead of selecting a floor in the elevator, select "none". This will take you to the next floor and untrap you.

Edited by kalzone678

So I'm in the Darchlight Manor now, I followed the Clefairy Doll but I think I'm stuck now.

I got the Light Ball from the well in the backyard, but isn't there anything else to do?

Is it possible to do something with the safe or the tv?

• Global Mods

So I'm in the Darchlight Manor now, I followed the Clefairy Doll but I think I'm stuck now.

I got the Light Ball from the well in the backyard, but isn't there anything else to do?

Is it possible to do something with the safe or the tv?

If you've made it to the back of the manor, that's the end of the sidequest currently.

• Upvote 1

I found Amber in Aquamarine Cave and she asked about her CD, that is in Venam's possession.

So I went to Teila Resort, talked to everybody, but nothing. I went to Gaeren City too, talked to Venam's mother and nothing

What should I do??

Edited by kaiopokoll

That's strange. Through the Route 5 entrance you're supposed to meet him right away. For Crawli's entrance you meet Amber first, but still go up to meet him. I think this is a bug.

I'm experiencing the same problem, my stone broke; but i was still able to access the tm shop and get magma drift. so i went through the mountain but no one was there for me to talk to except a stranded Amber. If i can receive help on this issue as soon as possible it would be very much appreciated.

I found Amber in Aquamarine Cave and she asked about her CD, that is in Venam's possession.

So I went to Teila Resort, talked to everybody, but nothing. I went to Gaeren City too, talked to Venam's mother and nothing

What should I do??

you need to go to the ranger headquarters Venam should be in her room right next to your own.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

I'm experiencing the same problem, my stone broke; but i was still able to access the tm shop and get magma drift. so i went through the mountain but no one was there for me to talk to except a stranded Amber. If i can receive help on this issue as soon as possible it would be very much appreciated.

Maybe this is a bug with 8.1

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

is there a way to fix it. Someone told me to either use some maker application or find someone with a pbs file but i have no clue what either of those things are so any ideas?

I have RPG Maker. If you send me your save file I'll give you the Emotion Powder that he's supposed to give you.

In case you're not sure how to send your save file: go to "More Reply Options" where the post text box is at the bottom of the thread page, then where it says "Attach Files" under the big post box select "Choose Files". From there, go to the C drive of your computer -> Users -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Rejuvenation -> and then the "Game" file that's in the Rejuvenation folder.

I have RPG Maker. If you send me your save file I'll give you the Emotion Powder that he's supposed to give you.

In case you're not sure how to send your save file: go to "More Reply Options" where the post text box is at the bottom of the thread page, then where it says "Attach Files" under the big post box select "Choose Files". From there, go to the C drive of your computer -> Users -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Rejuvenation -> and then the "Game" file that's in the Rejuvenation folder.

he didn't do everything in the story in garufa settlement so thats the reason for not being able to get the item

So I just finished the events at the top of mt Valor and experienced the montage of cutscenes featured around the island. Now I woke up in the ship with no passengers with no explanation, no indication of where I'm meant to go, and I'm completely lost. Am I missing something? Was there something said that I missed? And where am I supposed to go?

Hey guys, I started a new game with 8.1, and was on the Secret Shore to go and find Crawli.

I didn't have cut, so I had to go back. Talked to the captain and went to Gearen City.

Now I can't get back to the ship! Been all around and can't seem to find a way back to the ship or the island.

Could you guys help me out please?

cheers