Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hey everyone, having some trouble here in V8... There was a cutscene where Melia takes me back to the ship on Terajuma Shore, but when I speak to Augustus, he doesn't take me back to Sheridan where we're supposed to find Crawli. :(

Edited by Piloswinade

Hey Awesome Pokemon people!

So I just beat Amber and she told me to meet her in her room to have a party. For some reason I can't find her room! I went into Tesla's village in telia town and can't seem to find it.

Also, I am looking for the concert hall so I can start version 7, but I have no idea where it is! Thanks for helping me out!

Hey Awesome Pokemon people!

So I just beat Amber and she told me to meet her in her room to have a party. For some reason I can't find her room! I went into Tesla's village in telia town and can't seem to find it.

Also, I am looking for the concert hall so I can start version 7, but I have no idea where it is! Thanks for helping me out!

So, you're on an older version? Go to the pool room on the left side of Tesla's house. The Concert Hall is the 1st floor of the place where you fought Amber (w/ the elevator).

Also, you can save at Amber's Field and jump straight into Version 8 so you won't have to load it up later.

So, you're on an older version? Go to the pool room on the left side of Tesla's house. The Concert Hall is the 1st floor of the place where you fought Amber (w/ the elevator).

Also, you can save at Amber's Field and jump straight into Version 8 so you won't have to load it up later.

Thanks so much! I didn't know that there was a version 8! Where on this site can I download it? I thought it was still in development.

:)

Thanks so much! I didn't know that there was a version 8! Where on this site can I download it? I thought it was still in development.

:)

Here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21502&page=1

Be sure to save and load on Amber's Field. All of Terajuma will look a lot different. Head on over to Tesla's Villa and find Amber's room.

There is also a moon stone in amethyst cave where you fight the galvantulas, in one of the rocks near the ladder.

You'll have to get the Mining Kit in Blacksteeple Prison first. Then you can mine those glowing rocks for a chance at getting a Moon Stone or two.

Alternatively you can catch the Lunatone hidden deep in Amethyst Cave and hope it holds a Moon Stone.

Great! I am in the Amethyst cave now! Hope I can find one :)

Hello everyone!

I'm stuck again. I'm at Kakori village and i just spoken to Melia & Aelita and we are supposed to go to Sheridan Shore to find Crawli, then immediately after that cut scene I'm sent back to the ship to ask Augustus to take us there. But every time I talk to him he says "This place isn't exactly the S.S Oceana, but it will have to do for now." He wont send me to the new place and I'm literally stuck on the island.

post-64868-0-40042000-1469127656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dopple

Hello everyone!

I'm stuck again. I'm at Kakori village and i just spoken to Melia & Aelita and we are supposed to go to Sheridan Shore to find Crawli, then immediately after that cut scene I'm sent back to the ship to ask Augustus to take us there. But every time I talk to him he says "This place isn't exactly the S.S Oceana, but it will have to do for now." He wont send me to the new place and I'm literally stuck on the island.

I have heard that this is a bug in the current Version. The best you can do is sit tight and wait for the upcoming release of Version 8.1.

I have heard that this is a bug in the current Version. The best you can do is sit tight and wait for the upcoming release of Version 8.1.

Alright then I guess I have to wait. Thank you for the response!

Edited by Dopple

I am at Kakori, and I just beat Rorim and he told me where Crawli is. However, after I get quick traveled to Augustus's ship, I am not brought to the secret shore or anything. Is this a major bug, because I have seen that other people are having the same trouble, or am I just missing something?

I am at Kakori, and I just beat Rorim and he told me where Crawli is. However, after I get quick traveled to Augustus's ship, I am not brought to the secret shore or anything. Is this a major bug, because I have seen that other people are having the same trouble, or am I just missing something?

You can go back to V7 and go to the ship after. As far as I'm aware the only safe place is inside the house at the shore on route 5.

You can go back to V7 and go to the ship after. As far as I'm aware the only safe place is inside the house at the shore on route 5.

I found out that you also can reload v7 on the ship itself but once you get a new item or pokemon you cant go back to V7

or else, your game loads in fine but you get stuck in 1 place and cant move (you can only use the x-button for the menu)

Uh, I'm stuck in Blacksteeple Castle. First time I played through, it was Black Steeple prison, so thats all I know. It got a massive overhaul and I dunno what to do next. After getting caught by the guards after Saki tore out the satellite, I talked to the crew inside the Castle. but now, I cant really do anything. They're in the fields right now, every time I talk to them, they just say the same things. i've got no clue what to do.

EDIT- It was a reconnaissance event. I hate reconnaissance events with a passion. Anyways, figured out what to do.

Edited by Karlboy21

After killing the carnivine and having the meetings i dont know where to go next (forreal this time). Im impatient and I just skip text (horrible mistake, I know). The Gym is blocked off, and I've been everywhere I could think of. I did the vine clearing request but it made no difference. send help pls. I'm currently on Terajuma island.

Edited by Karlboy21

Greetings once again,

So I have been searching for 40 minutes trying to find Amber after you bring her back to the gym and she runs off with Amber (This is after the part where she falls down the hole). I can't find Amber/Venam anywhere; I have searched the whole of Telia village alongside Terajuma jungle and Kakori village. Any ideas where she is located?