Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Not sure exactly what you need but if you don't have the Mining Kit that's probably what you need to progress in the story..

You can find the kit somewhere in the castle~

torrent is right. The guards make you and friends breaks rocks as a chore, and they give you the mining kit. You need to trigger that if you haven't yet.

Forgot to ask, but which guards do I talk to in order to get the mining kit?

Go upstairs from the cell area, then instead of taking the door out of the building or going upstairs keep going to the room behind the stairs. After that just go to the room in front of you. If the guard doesn't give you the mining kit, then you need to do something else first.

Yeah, he won't give it to me. I'm not sure what I have to do, because he just says "I have nothing for you. Scram!" I'm pretty sure I've talked to everybody I can, and I get zapped by lasers if I try to go to the east field where the rocks are, so I don't know what it is that I have to do. Knowing myself, I'm probably missing something that everybody else already got.

Yeah, he won't give it to me. I'm not sure what I have to do, because he just says "I have nothing for you. Scram!" I'm pretty sure I've talked to everybody I can, and I get zapped by lasers if I try to go to the east field where the rocks are, so I don't know what it is that I have to do. Knowing myself, I'm probably missing something that everybody else already got.

So you can go the west field, right? The one with a small river and Absol statue? You might need to meet with Braixen, if that's the case you should be able to get past the woods in to the snowy area. If not, then there's yet something you haven't done yet. Did Neved lecture you? In fact, what was the last thing you did?

I've met with Braixen, and Neved is the warden, right? I've met with him once, and he told me what he'd done to Aelita. The last thing i remember doing is talking to Saki about looking for secret passages/rooms.

Say, are Adam (the blue-haired guy) and Valarie there - as in the field - as well? And some other NPCs? I might recall the part you're talking about...

I think I just talked with them (Saki, Adam, and Valarie), because they all left the field (there are some random NPC's left, as well as that Emma person). I think Saki and her friends said something about heading back to the cells, but I'm not 100% sure...

Edited by Bob of the A

So, I'm behind the water fall in Sheridan and Aelita said something about the stalactite shadows on the lava and I skipped through it. So now I'm a bit concerned and don't totally know what to do with myself because unfortunately don't know where to go :mellow:

There will be tall, odd-shaped rocks throughout the caves. Use Rock Smash on 'em and rocks will fall into the lave. This will make a path for yo across the lava. You may need to Rocks Smash some rocks multiple times.

I'm at Amethyst cave and after returning to the mainland to look for Crawli and did a search of some side passages I couldn't reach before and found a guy from Team Xen inside one of them who said he got kicked out after I beat him at one of their bases and then he asked for my help to find his mother's grave. He said something about needing 2 gems which I found further along in that same side cave but can't find anything to do with them, or find them in my inventory. I also can't find any clues in game as to what I'm supposed to do next.

I tried looking in the Grotto where I found the soul stone earlier in the game, and found a huge door at the end of a long stream, but can't find any way of getting past that door or anything that new activates when I click on it for this quest.

If anyone could give me some clues as to what I'm supposed to do next I'd really appreciate it.

The gemstones are located in Amethyst Cave, not Grotto. Iirc you need Rock Climb, there's a very short rock-climbing wall in the second(?) floor - there were some Xen Grunts around when you first entered. Basically you just go to explore the part of the cave that was blocked by Galvantula web. Prepare for a couple of battles. They might be tough, but nothing unmanageable.

Looks Like I'm still stuck on this one. Turns out the gems were part of a different side quest which I'm done now. The one I'm really stuck with is the finding the grave of a Xen Grunt's mother.

I think what caused some of the confusion is that both side quests run through the same territory in the cave. Any help on this quest I'm still stock on would be much appreciated.

Ye there are a bunch of gaurds, looking for the laser now..

Edit: Found it and know I'm back at route 3, thanks for the help :D

You're very welcome! Glad I could help.

Looks Like I'm still stuck on this one. Turns out the gems were part of a different side quest which I'm done now. The one I'm really stuck with is the finding the grave of a Xen Grunt's mother.

I think what caused some of the confusion is that both side quests run through the same territory in the cave. Any help on this quest I'm still stock on would be much appreciated.

Iirc you had to find two gemstones for the Xen Grunt. Those gems activate the machine, which reveals a secret entrance. You need to battle two security drones for the gemstones. I can't recall any other side quest in Amethyst Cave requiring gems, the Moon Dial is somewhere there but that's totally different thing.

Iirc you had to find two gemstones for the Xen Grunt. Those gems activate the machine, which reveals a secret entrance. You need to battle two security drones for the gemstones. I can't recall any other side quest in Amethyst Cave requiring gems, the Moon Dial is somewhere there but that's totally different thing.

Yeah, that other sidequest the other guy's help referenced was a totally different one. I had gotten as far as finding the 2 gems but had no idea what to do with them, I didn't see any in game text to explain that.

Thanks for your help, I'm back into making progress now.

Quick question, what do I use the defibrillator for? I completely forgot what I'm supposed to do with it.

It's used once, in Akuwa Town you wake up and old man taking a nap outdoors (or that's what he claims he was doing).

Oh right... It's been so long since I last played that I've forgotten what I used each item for. I'm still stuck in the castle, trying to figure out how to get the mining kit. All I know is that I've done the first Braixen event, and Saki said something about looking for secret passages/rooms in the castle. I think I might be supposed to go back to the cells, but I have no idea what to do down there.

I have just finished the entire Valor Mountain event and just met up with the crew at Telsa's house. Amber and Venam asked me to follow them to find Melia and I don't know where they went. Help?

I'm guessing you're looking for Melia after Amber's "party" in her room.

From there, they split. Amber visits Kristiline and you were supposed to follow Venam to Augustus.

I'm a bit stuck... I completed the Amethyst cave part with the Shadow Galvantula. Ren told me I'm supposed to continue on but I have absolutely NO idea where to go...

Not sure what it does, but walk over the bloody purse thing in the Galvantula room, go back like 2 maps and head north somewhere.

Edited by Jiggle

Not sure what it does, but walk over the bloody purse thing in the Galvantula room, go back like 2 maps and head north somewhere.

Damn I feel stupid.... I even went here for that Gang side quest...

So I gotta look for Crawli's secret base. Melia wanted to stop by Gearen, and she's partying it up with Venam. Problem is, where I do I go from there??

I'm pretty sure that you have to head on over to Route 3. You'll see a familiar face near the Pokemon Center. I am also pretty sure that Surf is required.