Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hey there, after Melia flies away from Venam and Venam rushes over to Crawli, I go to the gym but neither of them are there. The door in the back of Crawli's gym says locked, i don't know what to do as I chose to keep the stone and received magma drift from the TM shop after thawing it. The last scene from the story was them telling me to go to Crawli's gym but no events have been activated once I get there

Hey there, after Melia flies away from Venam and Venam rushes over to Crawli, I go to the gym but neither of them are there. The door in the back of Crawli's gym says locked, i don't know what to do as I chose to keep the stone and received magma drift from the TM shop after thawing it. The last scene from the story was them telling me to go to Crawli's gym but no events have been activated once I get there

If you received Magma Drift, you are free to cross the lava in Route 5 (I think it was Route 5 - the route north of Kakori Village) and enter Valor Mountain

If you received Magma Drift, you are free to cross the lava in Route 5 (I think it was Route 5 - the route north of Kakori Village) and enter Valor Mountain

How come I cannot activate the heat crystal after beating kyogre? is there something else I need to do...I'm stuck after beating kyogre and receiving the HQ key, leaving mount valor doesn't activate the heat crystals yet

nevamindddd did some exploring figured it out lol thanks tho

Edited by zfbhoy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi friends! My name is Ray and this is my first post here. At first, so sorry for my poor english, but here in Spain we are not use to use it xD

I have a problem. Now i am playing the 7 version, and i am now in Sheridan Village. I talked to Sensei/Keta and i have gived him the soul stone. He wanted me to fight in a battle ground, but when i go there he only says: "No... Not those again... get them out of here. They never cease to haunt me...". What the hell should i do now? :_____( I cant find the next step to fight with him.

I have talked to all people in the village and i am completely lost in the game... Please, if anyone could help me, i would be very grateful... Thanks!

P.D: I really love the game. Congrats to the author/s!!

• Global Mods

Hi friends! My name is Ray and this is my first post here. At first, so sorry for my poor english, but here in Spain we are not use to use it xD

I have a problem. Now i am playing the 7 version, and i am now in Sheridan Village. I talked to Sensei/Keta and i have gived him the soul stone. He wanted me to fight in a battle ground, but when i go there he only says: "No... Not those again... get them out of here. They never cease to haunt me...". What the hell should i do now? :_____( I cant find the next step to fight with him.

I have talked to all people in the village and i am completely lost in the game... Please, if anyone could help me, i would be very grateful... Thanks!

P.D: I really love the game. Congrats to the author/s!!

You have shadow Pokemon in your party, which you can't use in a gym battle.

So I'm in Blacksteeple Castle, and I have no idea how I am supposed to advance the story. I have done the first Braixen event, and I remember Saki and the others saying something about hidden passages/ rooms or something like that. But now I can't find any of them, and I have talked to literally everybody else in the castle. There was a cracked wall down in the lowest level (that I know of), but it doesn't do anything when I select it.

Okay so I'm in blacksteeple castle and I'm at the point when Madame X comes (the day of). I'm trying to use the Defibrillitator that Saki made but Braixen is acting like I don't have it... help??

Edit: I'm at a point where I literally can't progress in the story at all, Braixen won't accept my defillibrator..

Edited by torrent

Okay so I'm in blacksteeple castle and I'm at the point when Madame X comes (the day of). I'm trying to use the Defibrillitator that Saki made but Braixen is acting like I don't have it... help??

Edit: I'm at a point where I literally can't progress in the story at all, Braixen won't accept my defillibrator..

You don't need the defillibrator there. You should have some sort of improvised laser cutting tool, which you would have had to hide just before a prisoner search. you would have to go back to where you hid it and retrieve it before you can give it to Braixen.

I'm at Amethyst cave and after returning to the mainland to look for Crawli and did a search of some side passages I couldn't reach before and found a guy from Team Xen inside one of them who said he got kicked out after I beat him at one of their bases and then he asked for my help to find his mother's grave. He said something about needing 2 gems which I found further along in that same side cave but can't find anything to do with them, or find them in my inventory. I also can't find any clues in game as to what I'm supposed to do next.

I tried looking in the Grotto where I found the soul stone earlier in the game, and found a huge door at the end of a long stream, but can't find any way of getting past that door or anything that new activates when I click on it for this quest.

If anyone could give me some clues as to what I'm supposed to do next I'd really appreciate it.

You don't need the defillibrator there. You should have some sort of improvised laser cutting tool, which you would have had to hide just before a prisoner search. you would have to go back to where you hid it and retrieve it before you can give it to Braixen.

I still can't find it... any more hints as to where it might be? I zoned out on a lot of the story earlier on :/

I still can't find it... any more hints as to where it might be? I zoned out on a lot of the story earlier on :/

That's probably why you're having so much trouble now. Most of what you need to do in there is given in the dialogues. Did you get past the part where Saki made the laser cutter? If not then you need to go see her in her cell. If you have, then that would have triggered another event where you have to hide the device Saki made for you. In that case, you'd need to go get if you already hid it, or if not, then you'd need to go to the east wing, hide it somewhere and go back to your cell, which is what the dialogue tells you to do.

I recommend you make sure you read all dialogues carefully, many are just flavour text, but some tell you what you need to do next and if you skip past it you'll get stuck.

That's probably why you're having so much trouble now. Most of what you need to do in there is given in the dialogues. Did you get past the part where Saki made the laser cutter? If not then you need to go see her in her cell. If you have, then that would have triggered another event where you have to hide the device Saki made for you. In that case, you'd need to go get if you already hid it, or if not, then you'd need to go to the east wing, hide it somewhere and go back to your cell, which is what the dialogue tells you to do.

I recommend you make sure you read all dialogues carefully, many are just flavour text, but some tell you what you need to do next and if you skip past it you'll get stuck.

I can't talk to anyone right now so I'm assuming I have to find where I hid it...

Still have no idea so I guess I'm going to be searching every block xd..

I'm at Amethyst cave and after returning to the mainland to look for Crawli and did a search of some side passages I couldn't reach before and found a guy from Team Xen inside one of them who said he got kicked out after I beat him at one of their bases and then he asked for my help to find his mother's grave. He said something about needing 2 gems which I found further along in that same side cave but can't find anything to do with them, or find them in my inventory. I also can't find any clues in game as to what I'm supposed to do next.

I tried looking in the Grotto where I found the soul stone earlier in the game, and found a huge door at the end of a long stream, but can't find any way of getting past that door or anything that new activates when I click on it for this quest.

If anyone could give me some clues as to what I'm supposed to do next I'd really appreciate it.

The gemstones are located in Amethyst Cave, not Grotto. Iirc you need Rock Climb, there's a very short rock-climbing wall in the second(?) floor - there were some Xen Grunts around when you first entered. Basically you just go to explore the part of the cave that was blocked by Galvantula web. Prepare for a couple of battles. They might be tough, but nothing unmanageable.

The gemstones are located in Amethyst Cave, not Grotto. Iirc you need Rock Climb, there's a very short rock-climbing wall in the second(?) floor - there were some Xen Grunts around when you first entered. Basically you just go to explore the part of the cave that was blocked by Galvantula web. Prepare for a couple of battles. They might be tough, but nothing unmanageable.

No wonder I couldn't figure out what to do next with that quest. The web is still blocking part of the cave. I did get 2 gems after 2 tough battles, but I didn't need rock climb to get at them, I climbed a ladder, found a tiny ledge by a small lake, surfed the lake and found the aforementioned tough battles. I guess I have other things I need to do first before the rest of the quest properly unlocks then.

Thanks for your help.

I can't talk to anyone right now so I'm assuming I have to find where I hid it...

Still have no idea so I guess I'm going to be searching every block xd..

If there are a bunch of guards searching around that you have to avoid, then you need to find where you hid the laser. If not, then you still need to hide it and go back to your cell to trigger the next events.

If there are a bunch of guards searching around that you have to avoid, then you need to find where you hid the laser. If not, then you still need to hide it and go back to your cell to trigger the next events.

Ye there are a bunch of gaurds, looking for the laser now..

Edit: Found it and know I'm back at route 3, thanks for the help :D

Edited by torrent

I still need help at Blacksteeple castle. I have done the first Braixen event, and then I remember Saki saying something about hidden rooms/passages, but I have no idea what to do now. I have talked to literally everybody in the castle, and I am at a point where I can no longer progress through the game. Its been a few weeks since I last played, because there is literally nothing I can do. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that would be a big help. I also noticed a cracked wall in my cell, but I don't know what it does (selecting it only brings up a line of dialogue.)

I still need help at Blacksteeple castle. I have done the first Braixen event, and then I remember Saki saying something about hidden rooms/passages, but I have no idea what to do now. I have talked to literally everybody in the castle, and I am at a point where I can no longer progress through the game. Its been a few weeks since I last played, because there is literally nothing I can do. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that would be a big help. I also noticed a cracked wall in my cell, but I don't know what it does (selecting it only brings up a line of dialogue.)

Not sure exactly what you need but if you don't have the Mining Kit that's probably what you need to progress in the story..

You can find the kit somewhere in the castle~

• Upvote 1