Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Yo guys I have a question, so I just came from the argument in tesla's house, where Amber said she was going back to gearen, and venam followed her. Where are they? I've looked all over gearen but can't find them

still stuck here, can someone help?

So I just got to the Xen backup lab, when I got to the secret shore I talked to Melia and Aelita and they walked off, leaving me to wander around. Found the backup lab, went in, room was empty so I walked around and I beat all the grunts and the magby on the right, pressed all the switches, and then went up through the door and down a ladder and just ran into a web, did I miss something or?...

In the Kakori Village Help Quests, I can't progress with the Find Lost Roggenrolla quest. The text says there's supposed to be someone I'm need to talk to inside the pokemon centre, but when I go there, nobody in there has anything to do with this quest. There is a guy trapped behind a barrier of furniture that I can't talk to who my be related to this quest. So either the inaccessible guy is who I should talk to, the person I need to talk to failed to spawn when I accepted the quest, or I'm being giving wrong instructions in the text as to where I'm supposed to go.

At first I thought this might have been a bug, and uploaded my save file, and someone else was able to progress on this, so there's obviously something I'm missing, but I haven't got the faintest clue what that might be. I got as far as accepting the quest and got the advice that there's someone related to this quest I'm supposed to talk to either inside or near the Kakori Village pokemon center. If anyone has any ideas of what I need to do next I'd appreciate some hints or direction. I've done everything I can think of and talked to everyone I can find (except that guy I can't reach of course who apparently isn't needed for this quest).

In the Kakori Village Help Quests, I can't progress with the Find Lost Roggenrolla quest. The text says there's supposed to be someone I'm need to talk to inside the pokemon centre, but when I go there, nobody in there has anything to do with this quest. There is a guy trapped behind a barrier of furniture that I can't talk to who my be related to this quest. So either the inaccessible guy is who I should talk to, the person I need to talk to failed to spawn when I accepted the quest, or I'm being giving wrong instructions in the text as to where I'm supposed to go.

At first I thought this might have been a bug, and uploaded my save file, and someone else was able to progress on this, so there's obviously something I'm missing, but I haven't got the faintest clue what that might be. I got as far as accepting the quest and got the advice that there's someone related to this quest I'm supposed to talk to either inside or near the Kakori Village pokemon center. If anyone has any ideas of what I need to do next I'd appreciate some hints or direction. I've done everything I can think of and talked to everyone I can find (except that guy I can't reach of course who apparently isn't needed for this quest).

Does the guy you can't reach have the same sprite as a "Tech Maniac" or whatever the trainer class is called in the main series. You're supposed to talk to a guy with that sprite after collecting the Roggenrolla from Terajuma Jungle. I don't remember having to go to the Pokemon Center to talk to a guy then go get the Pokemon, I think you can just go directly to the jungle and find the Roggenrolla straight away.

So I just got to the Xen backup lab, when I got to the secret shore I talked to Melia and Aelita and they walked off, leaving me to wander around. Found the backup lab, went in, room was empty so I walked around and I beat all the grunts and the magby on the right, pressed all the switches, and then went up through the door and down a ladder and just ran into a web, did I miss something or?...

Still stuck here... I've seen some stuff where apparently you were supposed to see Melia and Aelita here but I didnt? Is that a glitch or something?..

I switched to v8 right before coming here if that changes anything...

Does the guy you can't reach have the same sprite as a "Tech Maniac" or whatever the trainer class is called in the main series. You're supposed to talk to a guy with that sprite after collecting the Roggenrolla from Terajuma Jungle. I don't remember having to go to the Pokemon Center to talk to a guy then go get the Pokemon, I think you can just go directly to the jungle and find the Roggenrolla straight away.

I can confirm this, I just finished the Help Request. Go into the jungle, get the Roggenrolla, and bring it to the NPC in the Pokecenter (and in my case, it only appeared after I had the Roggenrolla with me).

I can confirm this, I just finished the Help Request. Go into the jungle, get the Roggenrolla, and bring it to the NPC in the Pokecenter (and in my case, it only appeared after I had the Roggenrolla with me).

Hey thanks both of you! At least this narrows down the area I have to search for that roggenrolla quite a bit. I was hoping I'd seen the last of that jungle but I guess not...

So I was playing Pokemon rejuvenation version 8.1 and I got stuck on Teila Resort.
So basically this is what happened: I talked to Tesla and she said to get Amber so I went to Amber and she said to get the Doggars CD but I couldn't get out of Terajuma island and I couldn't find venom as well (I also went back to Tesla to see what she would say but she says that Amber is in aquamarine cave)
Please help, this is urgentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Upvote 1

So I was playing Pokemon rejuvenation version 8.1 and I got stuck on Teila Resort.

So basically this is what happened: I talked to Tesla and she said to get Amber so I went to Amber and she said to get the Doggars CD but I couldn't get out of Terajuma island and I couldn't find venom as well (I also went back to Tesla to see what she would say but she says that Amber is in aquamarine cave)

Please help, this is urgentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I'm saying this from the top of my head but I'm thinking venam should be in the kakori village hotel i hope this helps :)

After the second boat arrives (the one where they arrive playing music and melia says something regarding who it could be) in vers 8 at terajuma island, where does melia go as i cannot find her at all, is there something else you need to do?

I just talked to Rorimb in the Deep terajuma jungle, he talked about something hidden. When I try to talk to him again he just says something about bugs.

Help is highly appreciated.

Edit: Whoops solved it.

Edited by Zimboobwe

Hi, So I just got all the way to theolia church's battle against angie, and i brought 2 eggs along with me because i thought there would be a pc, but there isnt, and now i'm stuck with a weak team :((( is there anywhere nearby that i can get my mons? I cant even let my whole team faint because it just brings me back to the candle thing... i feel so dumb

Game.rxdata

If you enter this black circle thing behind Angie, you should be ablte to go back to the Church and visit the City (and return to Angie if you're done). Just make sure you don't step on the field initiating combat.