Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

4 minutes ago, nasserthemaster said:

It's not letting me get on. I'm walking at the door of the train but nothing happens.

You can only board the train back to the end of version 8... in version 8. Revert back to that, save in the train and then go back to version 9.

For Version 9, I'm in the last room before Veronica's gym battle. I already unlocked the secret room, but I can't unlock the normal passage? Red + yellow works, but how do I get white after that?

anyone figured out what to do in the prison when you are in the library and are supposed to luck for plans of the castle? i found 1 book with some info about the library but what now?

edit:nvm found it ;_;

Edited by coldscars

31 minutes ago, davihouben93 said:

Im stuck in the first poison gym the last room where you need to make the white color  

4 hours ago, Spidey108 said:

I just experimented and found white by accident, you combine red, blue and green.

So I'm a bit stuck on Version 9. Restarted yesterday but can't get past Sheridan Villiage, Keta won't talk to me. I've talked to all the NPCs and don't believe I've forgotten anything. What am i supposed to do? Thanks!

EDIT: To give more information, Keta is just in his house and you cannot click on him or talk at all. I attempted to go to the mysterious red rock in the cave as in Version 8 after talking with Keta you had to go there but unfortunately that didn't do anything.  Talking to the Elder doesn't help either.

Edited by Soushi

9 minutes ago, alaneapen said:
Spoiler

Where do I go after talking to Cassandra in the judicial district?

Spoiler

talk to venam, she should be in the same district

8 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

I got magma drift and the scene with melia happened, after that I updated to episode 9. Now when I head to the mountain nothing happens. I know something is supposed to happen because I have played the game before

I'm not sure about this but there is a chance that map or story got changed a bit so some events aren't triggered properly

1 minute ago, Njab said:
  Reveal hidden contents

talk to venam, she should be in the same district

I'm not sure about this but there is a chance that map or story got changed a bit so some events aren't triggered properly

so I run around and see if I find something to trigger the event?

Just now, DarkMasterKendall said:

so I run around and see if I find something to trigger the event?

imo it is best to complete this part of story in v8 if you have already started to play it there

1 minute ago, alaneapen said:

How do aelita and I battle the puppet master, I am in the tent.

Spoiler

go to the top room theres a puzzle you need to do it and after you did the puzzle talk to aelita

2 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

Reveal hidden contents

go to the top room theres a puzzle you need to do it and after you did the puzzle talk to aelita

How exactly do I trigger or start the the puzzle.