Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

9 minutes ago, FabianCh said:

Has anybody got a clue what to do after getting the Railnet key from Madelis? Do you continue scavenging through the mountain or do you try to fix the machine in the team Xen backuplab?

for main story go up the mountain

the key is for like a good item or event pokemon (i don't remember what)

3 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

It's given out during the story in V9, there's no way you could miss it.

I've gotten just past the library event where you briefly play as Emma. The mining kit was not given to me yet, so I, and apparently several others, are stuck in the protag's cell. So uh...when do you get it, precisely? It seems we have missed the event...

EDIT: I tried redoing the Emma library event as quickly as possible without getting sidetracked by other irrelevant books. Dunno how it fixed the issue for me, but looks like it has...?

Edited by FantasyInaba

Hi, I accidentally hit the x key on my keyboard and skipped over some dialogue,

Spoiler

I am at blacksteeple castle and at the point where emma just arrives and you have heard about aelita being tortured. I cant find saki anywhere.

Any directions? eg. I've chcked the west wing and i cant seem to find her

Edited by FleetWood

On 2017-6-5 at 4:07 PM, lokighost said:

you found type:null where and there one in the monks place and i'm trying to find the pokemon thief any ideas of where he is?

Spoiler

Type:null can be found in goldenwood forest i think, surfing south of a bridge (don't remember wich one sadly)

which one is the thief one (don't know if i did that already)

Okay i'm stumped again, i'm in crawli's gym and the puzzle apparently involves "befriending" the pokemon, I have made it to the end and I assume I need the ariados to finish it but they have all vanished after I left to heal and the teleporter that is meant to take you back to the last one you used doesn't work. Is there another way to bypass the puzzle or is my save permanently messed up as I went to where the saves are meant to be kept but for some reason only my saves from previous playthroughs are there. 

3 minutes ago, drshocktapus said:

Okay i'm stumped again, i'm in crawli's gym and the puzzle apparently involves "befriending" the pokemon, I have made it to the end and I assume I need the ariados to finish it but they have all vanished after I left to heal and the teleporter that is meant to take you back to the last one you used doesn't work. Is there another way to bypass the puzzle or is my save permanently messed up as I went to where the saves are meant to be kept but for some reason only my saves from previous playthroughs are there. 

try using the patch.

Just now, lokighost said:

I donno spend 4 hours trying to find a way up there

same i seriously don't know

my only option is somewere behind the snorlax on route 8 but otherwise i have no clue

7 hours ago, lokighost said:

that odd person give it to you befor you enter the train again after the gym battle for the grass gym

NVRM i do have it :P I didnt see it xD thanks anyway and forgive my stupidity :P