Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

6 hours ago, Vlaty said:

I got it all patched up ty. 

Second question up in here, has anyone went and found Mudkip in the Sheridan Wetlands? It is a region-wide hide and seek or is Mudkip just wandering everywhere in the Sheridan Wetlands? ty.

I found Mudkip in Sheridan Wetlands at the place that use to be Crawli's secret tree house.

Hello I have some trouble finding out what to do. I just got the magmar stone and freed the tm shop from the ice. then I went to ambers house. Melia was on her togekiss and flew away. venam was there too. I cant find amber,venam or melia or crawli . I watched some walkthroughs and searched the whole island for like 5 hours now. I got lava surf, so I went to the "magmar mountain thing" but turns out there is nothing happening. In the walkthroughs I watched (which were version 8 tho) there was a guy in the cave who gives "emotion powder" or sth like that. this person is not in the cave. I need to find the solution to this please .
Edit: solved it by using version 8

Edited by luigihoma
solve
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I think I really screwed up here, so I'm posting hoping someone can help me

I'm currently locked in Grand Dream City in V9, and for some reason I don't have the 8th gym badge - even though I have the 9th. My pokemon are locked at level 65 or they will disobey me in battle. I don't know how to go back and get the 8th badge, and I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to complete this version locked at level 65.

I just defeated Rorim B (Second Battle), and he said I need to reach Crawli in his secret place. It's in a secret shore behind Sheredian Village. Where should I go next? I spent half an hour looking for Venam and Melia but can't find them.

Edit: Nvm, found her '.'

Edited by Rainlove

I'm sure that this is the wrong place to ask this but i don't know where else i should get this information from. Where are the ability capsules? One was in Venam's Gym but since episode 9 the gym is remade and i got no idea where to find one.

28 minutes ago, Gäh said:

I'm sure that this is the wrong place to ask this but i don't know where else i should get this information from. Where are the ability capsules? One was in Venam's Gym but since episode 9 the gym is remade and i got no idea where to find one.

Ability Capsule

any1 know where saiki and co go in blacksteeple feilds in V9 be running around looking for them for a while with no success

never mind found it...eventually

Edited by sandy

With the arrival of version 9 and all the wonderful new changes, I decided to play Pokemon Rejuvenation again. (And it is so much better than before!) And so I'm up to Sheridan Village and i noticed the whole village has completely changed. But now I don't know what to do. I see Aelita in front of the village sensei's (the guy who won't talk) house  and she says whatever she says and after that the character is prompted to go into the house. I go in and am told "The cameras are focused at you" or something of the sort, but I can't seem to do anything else after that. I explored the whole house, one room being locked and one room being some sort of garden, and nothing happened. I explored the whole village but I can't seem to unlock any event after. I even did all the quests in the help center. What do I do now? Please help I'm loving this game all over again ^_^

On 6/18/2017 at 9:01 PM, Helioblaze71 said:

With the arrival of version 9 and all the wonderful new changes, I decided to play Pokemon Rejuvenation again. (And it is so much better than before!) And so I'm up to Sheridan Village and i noticed the whole village has completely changed. But now I don't know what to do. I see Aelita in front of the village sensei's (the guy who won't talk) house  and she says whatever she says and after that the character is prompted to go into the house. I go in and am told "The cameras are focused at you" or something of the sort, but I can't seem to do anything else after that. I explored the whole house, one room being locked and one room being some sort of garden, and nothing happened. I explored the whole village but I can't seem to unlock any event after. I even did all the quests in the help center. What do I do now? Please help I'm loving this game all over again ^_^

BTW u can catch a rowlet later on in the game, just sayin

about the room thing i would help but im so far past that i forgot what to do, i think u go talk to keta sor something

11 hours ago, Ceulfan said:

BTW u can catch a rowlet later on in the game, just sayin

about the room thing i would help but im so far past that i forgot what to do, i think u go talk to keta sor something

But where is Keta? In the house, there is a character there but he/she won't say a word. He/She is the same person who said Melia took a wrong turn in the Amethyst cave.

I exposed Flora. I am in GDC, in the apartment Huey says find roomate in a Garden, I searched every place that looked like a park but I found no one. Rhodey said something along the lines of meet at Mika cafe, but again nothing happens. Also Kanon said Venam has gone outside. I have been roaming all around the city, and depending on the time, I am just battling new random trainers. What should I do to progress in story?

• Try going to amber park (the one below the entrance of judicial and scholar district (which is not accessible)) for huey's roommate. 
  • Or try talking to cassandra if you haven't because rhodea mentions her name once
  • Or try checking once in the shopping district if you are looking for venam (be prepared for a surprise in this case).
Edited by BRS swag
  • Upvote 1

im at the mansion right after maria's mom get whacked (if your there you'll know what i mean) and im trying to get into vitus's study, what do i do?

Edit: ok so the equation is 3*874+435=3075 but theres another equation thats like this __ __ 453+__ what do i need to find/do for this?

Edited by Ceulfan
double sike turns out that the PC was a lock to the door nvm

On 6/19/2017 at 8:34 AM, Helioblaze71 said:

But where is Keta? In the house, there is a character there but he/she won't say a word. He/She is the same person who said Melia took a wrong turn in the Amethyst cave.

That's keta, but... It's a bug, you missed an event in amethyst cave. Download the latest patch from the bug report thread, patch the game, then get back to route 2 and go through amethyst cave once again, at a certain point keta will come, asking to visit him at his house. You will then be able to make him talk.

1 hour ago, Linktroid7 said:

Currently I'm at Blacksteeple on Day 2 but I have no idea what to do. I've been looking for Saki and the others for a good while now but was unable to locate their location. Please help.

I actually don't recall what happens on day 2, but I may have some suggestions.

• The guys usually are at the beach on the eastern part of blacksteeple, take a look;
  • Explore every room of the castle, they may be working near the throne;
  • Finally, Saki may have told you about reading a certain book. Get to the library and search for it, it will give you a hint for where to find them ( I'll write in spoiler exactly what to do if you get too stuck, but you should have fun exploring).
    Spoiler

Search the north-eastern bookshelf in the central part of the library; read the book. Get outside and turn left towards the gardens, you'll eventually find a statue of Arceus. If you have read the book you'll be able to get over the tree on the right and access a new area.

1 minute ago, Blontary said:

I actually don't recall what happens on day 2, but I may have some suggestions.

• The guys usually are at the beach on the eastern part of blacksteeple, take a look;
  • Explore every room of the castle, they may be working near the throne;
  • Finally, Saki may have told you about reading a certain book. Get to the library and search for it, it will give you a hint for where to find them ( I'll write in spoiler exactly what to do if you get too stuck, but you should have fun exploring).
      Hide contents

Search the north-eastern bookshelf in the central part of the library; read the book. Get outside and turn left towards the gardens, you'll eventually find a statue of Arceus. If you have read the book you'll be able to get over the tree on the right and access a new area.

Thank you very much

save in the gym and play using version 9 and the latest patch available. go out of the gym and into amber's room in tesla's villa. If u have done that go to gearen city where the ship is docked. If you are done with that too then, go to valor mountain and check the giant door near the summit.

12 hours ago, Blontary said:

That's keta, but... It's a bug, you missed an event in amethyst cave. Download the latest patch from the bug report thread, patch the game, then get back to route 2 and go through amethyst cave once again, at a certain point keta will come, asking to visit him at his house. You will then be able to make him talk.

Thank you so much T.T