Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

3 minutes ago, Tamurlin said:

So I'm looking for type:null after it escaped but I can't find it in the Xen hideout. Help plz?

It's in the same room that you first found it. It'll be hiding in the tall grass in the top-left corner.

5 minutes ago, Tamurlin said:

Thanks! Also, is type:null set to have some perfect ivs?

Yes, since it is in the Undiscovered egg group, it's guaranteed to have 3 perfect IV's.

Edited by Animefan666

1 hour ago, Blontary said:

I'm currently after Sheridan village, just kicked Aelita's ass, and I suppose I need to find Venam to melt those bars blocking the path. Where df is she lol?

If you talk to her mother, she will tell you where to look for.

14 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

does anyone know where to get the kindra wing in version 9?

Right here (Route 3)

nPAA8ZqmSkqC8jsvvb1ctA.png

To be more specific, between the cave's exit/south of the tents and the north of the Goldenwood area.

48 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Right here (Route 3)

nPAA8ZqmSkqC8jsvvb1ctA.png

To be more specific, between the cave's exit/south of the tents and the north of the Goldenwood area.

thx im use to click those dark patch of grass so like usual i click one tile away lol, btw do you when/where you get the ladder? ive just beat the 7th gym and went and defeat the chandelure event but i cant asses the grave because im missing the ladder and i dont remember when or where it was (last time i play i was on version 6)

edit: nvm i found it

Edited by maguslucis

21 hours ago, Ronan Erudon said:

Where to after the Magma Stone? Saved the Elder, Aelita had a heart attack and died or something and some grunt got zapped into oblivion. Now I'm lost. Can't find Tesla or Crawli.

You go to Kristiline Town and you're supposed to use the stone to melt the house that was frozen

6 hours ago, wildebeast said:

I'm on Terajuma Island and some other boat pulled up to the docks. Melia said something about a loud noise and ran off. Dunno where to go next.

check up those bedroom someone should be in there should be the next one of ur

11 minutes ago, S.paul said:

How can I trigger hidden library sidequest?

It's part of a series of help center requests (specifically from East Gearen, Sheriden, and West Gearen)

2 hours ago, maguslucis said:

ive just started the odd house side quest and release that demon where do i go next?

West Gearen Help Corp. Their will be a request you haven't been able to accept until now.