Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 hour ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

Stuck in Grand Dream City on the part where you have to have a nightmare to get into the toybox. What do I do/where do I go?

Go all the way down the alley across from Pokestar Studios and enter the building on the right.

• Upvote 1

im in GDC and im at right after huey mentions his sister, lavender going missing and rhondea mentions about inviting everyone to the cafe but when i went there there was no one, did i miss something?

Edited by Ceulfan

4 minutes ago, Ceulfan said:

ok im back, alice told me that i had to dream a dream so grand that it becomes a nightmare, where to i go to do that?

Don't double post, just edit the previous message next time. 

Talk to Allen, and he'll tell you a guy in front of the penthouse complex is having nightmares. Talk to the guy right outside and he'll tell you he's been having nightmares due to a medallion he got from a shop south of Pokestar studios. Go to that shop and buy the Nightmare Medallion and take a nap in your bed.

6 hours ago, yoeki said:

What am I supposed to do after reading this?

where do i go.PNG

Go to Blacksteeple Field.There is statue of a Absol and behind the Absol statue,there are two trees.You can go through the tree on the right and meet with Saki.

On 6/17/2017 at 8:46 PM, cakeofdoom said:

Someone already asked this, but it doesn't seem like anyone answered him. At Blacksteeple Castle where can you find that girl in the Blacksteeple Field?

Firstly,read the purple book in the library.Then go to Blacksteeple Field.There is an Absol statue and behind the statue there are 2 trees.Go through the tree on the right and you will find saki.

9 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Where is Judicial District?

Go east of GDC train station.You will find a bridge.Once crossing the bridge,you will find two gateways.One of the gateways leads to Judicial District.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Go east of GDC train station.You will find a bridge.Once crossing the bridge,you will find two gateways.One of the gateways leads to Judicial District.

Thank you :) 

Now, Where is officer jenny?

On 21/6/2017 at 7:50 PM, vijaybatwing said:

Guys please help me.. I am inside the black steeple jail and how can I find my friends in western wing?..I  read the book in library after what should I do?

Get to the western courtyard, you'll be able to get through the trees behind Arceus' statue

33 minutes ago, eacg said:

I'm starting and got stuck in Sheridan Village. I've talked to everyone and I think I'm supossed to talk with the Sensei but he doesn't interact with me.

It is bug.Download the latest patch and return to Amethyst cave.An event will restart and then talk to sensei.

Hey guys, I'm stuck in Route 2 after a particular girl took off with my money. Trying to enter Amethyst Cave brings up this box saying "That girl still has your money!", but I can't find her anywhere. Am I supposed to go back? Not sure if it's a bug or if I'm supposed to go somewhere to find her, so posting in this thread for now.

Game.rxdata

10 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

Hey guys, I'm stuck in Route 2 after a particular girl took off with my money. Trying to enter Amethyst Cave brings up this box saying "That girl still has your money!", but I can't find her anywhere. Am I supposed to go back? Not sure if it's a bug or if I'm supposed to go somewhere to find her, so posting in this thread for now.

Game.rxdata

It's not a bug.Just go to west of where you are.Keep interacting with this tree.

Spoiler

capture001.PNG.48b12f7423ee25c6b366f02a346534f5.PNG

Edited by Yagami

I'm doing the GDC sidequest with looker and i've reached the part where we need the master of the dimensional rift pokemon. I've figured out that it's flora, but how do I get to her?

Edited by ChickenEatingKing