Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 hour ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

I might be missing a giant thing here...

I'm in V9 Kakori Village, and Melia just said something about only one person would be playing a particular song and ran off.

I checked the new boat at the shore but can't interact with it...

Check the room next to the room you and Melia were talking in.

42 minutes ago, Svemir said:

Hi there! 
Need help. 
After beating Amber and all that dialog with her and Venam, Venam and I went to Augustus to ask him where Melia is. When found out, Venam asked if i will go directly with her or not, I chose to go by myself. Now when I come to the Valor's Mountain big Blue/Pink door noone is there. 
Any advice? Am I missing something? Or just a bug?

You may need to patch your game. I heard there was a bug that prevented Venam from correctly appearing in Mount Valor. If I recall even if you said you were going to go alone, Venam should still be there. You can get the latest patch here.

• Upvote 1

I'm stuck in Valor Mountain, feels like I'm just running around in circles. I've already patched the game and I'm not sure where to head next. I've rock smashed the pillar already but no new paths are opened up for me to progress. Can somebody direct me to the correct place?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Sorry!

Edited by RedAlert

1 hour ago, Drace said:

Check the room next to the room you and Melia were talking in.

You may need to patch your game. I heard there was a bug that prevented Venam from correctly appearing in Mount Valor. If I recall even if you said you were going to go alone, Venam should still be there. You can get the latest patch here.

The thing is, I have the latest patch, released 5 days ago.... I don't know what seems to be the problem. I don't know if reverting to previous version would solve the problem?? This is my second play through because my first save file got corrupted and i didn't have this problem first time going through 

21 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

I'm stuck in Valor Mountain, feels like I'm just running around in circles. I've already patched the game and I'm not sure where to head next. I've rock smashed the pillar already but no new paths are opened up for me to progress. Can somebody direct me to the correct place?

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

You can do 2 things.

1.Go down the ladder,fight kyogre and save Amber.

Spoiler

capture000.PNG.91c30ca3f732da7f6724a0fabd90590b.PNGcapture001.PNG.6a7a71f4ba70f0e67ec6c7ba6f7e8886.PNG

2.Interact with the red crystal.Then smash the pillar again.You can rock smash the pillars multiple time.Then you can cross the lava.

Edited by Yagami

2 minutes ago, Yagami said:

You can do 2 things.

1.Go down the ladder,fight kyogre and save Amber.

Hide contents

capture000.PNG.91c30ca3f732da7f6724a0fabd90590b.PNGcapture001.PNG.6a7a71f4ba70f0e67ec6c7ba6f7e8886.PNG

2.Interact with the red crystal.Then smash the pillar again.You can rock smash the pillars multiple time.

Thanks a lot, man.

2 is what I didn't know at first, kinda stupid of me.

13 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

Is there any amulet coin in the game?... If yes where is it?

Yeah, you have to beat the Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam trainer back in East Gearen.

Not sure if this is the right section tho..

1 hour ago, vijaybatwing said:

Is there any amulet coin in the game?... If yes where is it?

You can buy a luck incense when you get to Grand dream city, which has the same effect.

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

hey guys just finished rejuvenation V9 main story plus all sidequests. Can anyone recommend me some another pokemon fangame besides reborn till other episode of reborn or another version of rejuvenation comes out?

You can play pokemon Desolation,pokemon Spork,pokemon Zeta/Omnicron,pokemon Insurgence,pokemon Full moon.

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

hey guys just finished rejuvenation V9 main story plus all sidequests. Can anyone recommend me some another pokemon fangame besides reborn till other episode of reborn or another version of rejuvenation comes out?

There's also Legends of the Arena and Uranium [if you can find a source]

17 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Ah, I see. Aside from those mentioned by the previous person, I don't think there are any other notable fangames.

There is one, which is not yet complete but it features the kanto region (the same old one) but I don't know in which timeline. Anyway, it is called Pokemon Infinite Fusion. The story is a bit different with everything else being same but the best part is that you can fuse any two pokemon in it or also get fused pokemon in wild which, I think, is awesome. Ok, I guess this is enough with us advertising games here or the person may not even find time to play them at all.

4 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

There is one, which is not yet complete but it features the kanto region (the same old one) but I don't know in which timeline. Anyway, it is called Pokemon Infinite Fusion. The story is a bit different with everything else being same but the best part is that you can fuse any two pokemon in it or also get fused pokemon in wild which, I think, is awesome. Ok, I guess this is enough with us advertising games here or the person may not even find time to play them at all.

The premise is cool, but it's definitely impossible to actually capture all those fusions due to the 20000+ possible pokemon that can exist due to it. Still, I think it's an interesting game in and out of itself.

I might as well suggest Pokemon Wet Moat <3

• Global Mods

This thread is for asking about where to go next in Pokemon Rejuvenation, so please keep all posts on topic to that. There's a pinned thread in Fan Game Expose called Pokemon Fan-Game Recommendations [Community WIP] you could look through if you're looking to find more games to play. 

@Svemir There's a few things you can try to do. If possible try reverting back to the save before you made the decision. Instead let her tag along and see if the problem still persists. You can also send me your save file and I'll see what I can do to help progress you through the story. If you genuinely believe that this is bug related you can also post your save file at the Save File Troubleshooting Thread to get it fixed.

I'm at the point right after fighting Aetila in Talis Resort (after 7 badges), where she asks you to meet her in Sheridan Village so you can explore Carotos Mountain together to find the Magma Stone. I've looked around Sheridan Village and Carotos Mountain, and I haven't been able to find her. Where is Aetila located?

I have just defeated Groudon and Eldest told me to go find my friends with the 1/2 Magma Stone. But I visited Melia and she's still alseep... where do I go?

36 minutes ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

I have just defeated Groudon and Eldest told me to go find my friends with the 1/2 Magma Stone. But I visited Melia and she's still alseep... where do I go?

Melt the TM shop in Kristiline. Story progresses from there.

11 minutes ago, H.P. Doom said:

i just beat angie and got the badge from kriess. where do i go from here i cant find the gang anywhere

Try to go in Telia resort.