Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Is there a way to get back to the rest of the map after accessing Grand Dream City? I forgot to do the helper quests there before following the quests, then I reached the end of the episode and I haven't figured out how to go back yet and last I checked the train's still disabled.

1 hour ago, flygontrainer said:

Is there a way to get back to the rest of the map after accessing Grand Dream City? I forgot to do the helper quests there before following the quests, then I reached the end of the episode and I haven't figured out how to go back yet and last I checked the train's still disabled.

There's a teleport pad in the train station.

Just now, Saberhawk said:

currently in black steeple prison and locked in my cell with no way out other than a cracked wall which only tells me its cracked when interacted with. what am I supposed to do?

never mind it was a bug. installed patch 10 and it's fine

20 hours ago, Blontary said:

I actually have a question myself. Around the region there are some places which result having no utility at all. I'm reporting 3 of them as of now, if anyone knows anything (especially for that place in route 1) pls answer. 

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

acctually every one of the places have something special about them in the first one if you look close you will find a berry probably a sitrus one in the second if i am right celebi will apear there and will give you a random item if you have a shard with you and in the third one you can catch some gen 7 pokemon and some new added one s 

one think you need to know about this game every place in the game has a meaning or something special about it you just need to watch closesly

6 hours ago, AnnDy said:

acctually every one of the places have something special about them in the first one if you look close you will find a berry probably a sitrus one in the second if i am right celebi will apear there and will give you a random item if you have a shard with you and in the third one you can catch some gen 7 pokemon and some new added one s 

one think you need to know about this game every place in the game has a meaning or something special about it you just need to watch closesly

The place with celebi is in terajuma, it has never appeared here.  Anyway, I was hoping for secret events lol Thanks

Heya! I am up to the part in Grand Dream where you need to have a nightmare. I've talked to the lady who sold the medallion, but the guy keeps saying, 'I want to, but it looks cool.' How do I convince him to give it away?

Edit: Never mind. You just buy it. :v

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

1 hour ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I'm doing the help request with Anabel and Looker, and I'm in Darchlight Cave. It says I need a badge, icon or something that makes it look like I"m a part of Bladestar, but I can't find anything that would be what I need. Is there something I'm missing?

If you have the "grass-gym badge" then you can open the door.

1 hour ago, torialaw said:

Hello, I'm stuck on a part in the game and I don't know how to escape from my prison cell, a little help?

Thxs

screenshot_Mon_Jul_03_19.31.32.png

screenshot_Mon_Jul_03_19.31.02.png

You need to install the patch for version 9 that fixes this bug (look for the words in yellow and red in the first post, there will be 2 download links you can choose from): 

After downloading the patch, just extract it using anything that does the job like WinRar, open the patch folder, copy all the folders inside, open your Rejuvenation folder, right click and click paste, select replace all, and you should be good to go.

You could use the Petal Salon in East Gearen city.

They don't give a number of happiness or something. They just say stuff like "your [pokemon] is very happy with u" or "you and your [pokemon] are inseparable". 

The haircut helps in increasing happiness. Keeping the pokemon in the front helps too. Walking around helps too.

Edited by BRS swag

26 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

You could use the Petal Salon in East Gearen city.

They don't give a number of happiness or something. They just say stuff like "your [pokemon] is very happy with u" or "you and your [pokemon] are inseparable". 

The haircut helps in increasing happiness. Keeping the pokemon in the front helps too. Walking around helps too.

I can't finish the quest.bcoz in velvet apartment.. I can not find the guy

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, torialaw said:

Hello, I'm stuck on a part in the game and I don't know how to escape from my prison cell, a little help?

Thxs

screenshot_Mon_Jul_03_19.31.32.png

screenshot_Mon_Jul_03_19.31.02.png

have a mon with rock smash in your team?

31 minutes ago, Solaris Garchomp said:

Can anyone tell me how I get back to the train after V.9? at the End of V.8 they told us that we can explore west garen and stuff so I went back to the city and now where v9 is out I cant go back to the point where the train derailed. 

west garen train station jump on the train there