Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

18 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

Can you look at past dialogue? I skipped some by accident and no one seems to know what to do next in the prison in this version

tbh I donno in this verson but I don't think you can 

Just now, lokighost said:

tbh I donno in this verson but I don't think you can 

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

Edited by FleetWood

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

yeah i think im at the same place and im stuck

i read the book in the library (the story about the knight and queen) and then i went to the left of the castle and i cant find anyone there

1 hour ago, FleetWood said:

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

47 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

yeah i think im at the same place and im stuck

i read the book in the library (the story about the knight and queen) and then i went to the left of the castle and i cant find anyone there

do you two have ver 9.2?

22 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

i downloaded the latest patch today so i have whatever that one was

The book you read is the wrong one, (I just got past this) You're looking for one on one of the shelfs on the right side on the bottom floor

Edited by Endless_TGX

Dumb question but, how does the patch even activate? I already have it downloaded, so do I just need to play the game regularly and the patch will automatically start working, or do I need to set some sort of confirmation?

Because I'm in Crawli's gym and the Ariados still won't come back.  

What do I do after I get done playing as Emma in the Prison Library? After the cutscene it takes me to my cell and the doors are closed and I don't know what I'm suppose to do. [This is the most recent version]

Capture.PNG

Edited by Endless_TGX

52 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

Dumb question but, how does the patch even activate? I already have it downloaded, so do I just need to play the game regularly and the patch will automatically start working, or do I need to set some sort of confirmation?

Because I'm in Crawli's gym and the Ariados still won't come back.  

You grab all the folders from the patch, then put them on the main Rejuv Folder, then a window will appear to tell you whether you want to replace the archieves with the same name or not, you pick replace. Done. 

• Upvote 1

I'm at the part in blacksteeple where you need to avoid being spotted by the guards but where am I supposed to go exactly? I can't go through the path to the west that leads to the absol statue seems like there is an invisible wall there..

7 hours ago, tbclandot said:

I'm at the part in blacksteeple where you need to avoid being spotted by the guards but where am I supposed to go exactly? I can't go through the path to the west that leads to the absol statue seems like there is an invisible wall there..

go up and over the walls to the right, thats how you reach the statue.

Has anyone been able to defeat Madame X's level 100 Yveltal in V9? I tried the prankster strategy with a whimsicott but leech seed and stun spore both say "wasn't affected" Is that a bug or does it have do with some field effect?

4 hours ago, FabianCh said:

How do you initiate the Odd House quest in this version?

*figured it out*

could you PM me with some help please, its driving my barmy trying to figure it out haha

Right so I finished the magma stone part of the storyline, went and got Magma Drift, then went back to the villa and saw Melia flying off. I've tried going back to the mountain but the crystals haven't activated. I also looked in the villa to see if I could find Venam as she went back inside after the melia flyoff but the place was empty.

26 minutes ago, Mashirosakura said:

Right so I finished the magma stone part of the storyline, went and got Magma Drift, then went back to the villa and saw Melia flying off. I've tried going back to the mountain but the crystals haven't activated. I also looked in the villa to see if I could find Venam as she went back inside after the melia flyoff but the place was empty.

Look at the previous pages for a fix. This problem has been discussed frequently before.