Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

So has anybody actually completed the missing children help center quest in GDC?

Spoiler

I've already finished all the stuff concerning Ana, and Dylan told me it was okay to go back to Officer Jenny, but she's not at the statioin where she usually is, and the quest isnt even available at help center anymore. Not sure if its supposed to reappear (maybe a bug?), but Dylan and Ana have also disappeared and idk how to go on with this quest lol

Edited by Milotic

Aye bois Im on the third trial for cha boi crawli's gym and I got NO clue what to do. If u wanna help me out, not if u wanna cuz ur gonna do it whether u like it or not I'm gonna need an answer, I don't care if I have to kick a damn puppy. Hit me with a damn answer people of Rejuve.

Heres a little showcase https://gyazo.com/f7032d8f081c127c3c00899be4f277d3

Edited by xFalc0nYT

Hey anyone knows how to go to Grand Dream City or sth?

I finished Version 8 months ago, saved in the train next to the temporary warp tile (that had been removed in this version) so where am I going next?

Edit: nvm, turns out I only need to talk to Melia in the next cabin, lol

Edited by ClarissaValkyrie

14 hours ago, Soushi said:

So I'm a bit stuck on Version 9. Restarted yesterday but can't get past Sheridan Villiage, Keta won't talk to me. I've talked to all the NPCs and don't believe I've forgotten anything. What am i supposed to do? Thanks!

EDIT: To give more information, Keta is just in his house and you cannot click on him or talk at all. I attempted to go to the mysterious red rock in the cave as in Version 8 after talking with Keta you had to go there but unfortunately that didn't do anything.  Talking to the Elder doesn't help either.

@Soushi ive got the same problem xD

anybody here knows what to do in this part?

Hi guys, i think i finished v9 and have some questions:

Spoiler

1-I have three stamps(starting one, help request, kimono girls), how many of them are in this version?

2-Is there any new event in previous v9 areas?

6 hours ago, xFalc0nYT said:

Aye bois Im on the third trial for cha boi crawli's gym and I got NO clue what to do. If u wanna help me out, not if u wanna cuz ur gonna do it whether u like it or not I'm gonna need an answer, I don't care if I have to kick a damn puppy. Hit me with a damn answer people of Rejuve.

Heres a little showcase https://gyazo.com/f7032d8f081c127c3c00899be4f277d3

how did you even get the 2nd trial going, i cant walk on any logs , seems weird lol.

edit:nvm was bugged out. works now lol

Edited by coldscars

6 hours ago, xFalc0nYT said:

I got 2 of dem boys ariados but I cant talk to them https://gyazo.com/2f9069da12c071e9034a91e7b10df568 still stuck

at first i had 4 ariados in this room or more, now all are gone after using teleporter :D

edit: ok if u still havent finished it, search and earlier safe, and safe before the 3rd room, there should be 4 ariados there, (2 to the side, just get one on the side to move and then the puzzle is really simple.)

Edited by coldscars

I need help at black steeple prison just at the start of day 2 

P.S this is ver 9 btw

.......... NEVER MIND I FINALLY DID IT GOD THAT TOOK SO FRIGGING LONG

Edited by Gengar768

@Westin and @Ulli some other people on this forum helped me yesterday. The fix is to download the patch, replace the data folder from the patch with your Version 9 data folder, go back to the main city, save, turn the game off and back on, go back to amethyst cave like it was your first time going there. it should trigger an event with the gym leader right next to the team xen grunt / where you assisted the local gang with a rival gang. 

Edited by Soushi

I'm currently stuck here ...

Spoiler

blacksteeple4.thumb.png.dc1371beb8637a34321860bdb3188183.png

I don't have the mining kit yet, so I can't go through the wall in the back. Aside from the wall I can't interact with anything. Any ideas on that?

I am lost right now, I need to find a maid's bracelet to complete her trial so she will let me continue through the mansion in the sewers but I have searched all over the courtyard and the itemfinder is picking up nothing. I tried searching the obvious spots naturally but nothing is coming up, am I missing something or is it bugged?

4 minutes ago, drshocktapus said:

I am lost right now, I need to find a maid's bracelet to complete her trial so she will let me continue through the mansion in the sewers but I have searched all over the courtyard and the itemfinder is picking up nothing. I tried searching the obvious spots naturally but nothing is coming up, am I missing something or is it bugged?

Sigh i'm a idiot if anyone wants to know where it is:

Spoiler

It's behind the hedge on the right side.

Early V9 spoilers, just need direction on where to go.

Spoiler

After visting the Bladestar base and watching the bombshell cutscene between Madeline and Cassandra, I somehow managed to immediately forget where I was supposed to go afterwards. Anyone help?

EDIT: Figured out where I needed to go. Market district.

Edited by Alilatias

35 minutes ago, slybernas said:

Im in the 2nd day in prison and after reading the only book im able to read( about a hero and stuff) i cant seem to find saki anywhere...

There's a purple book in one of the right bookshelves.