Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, yousaki said:

Besides, does it matter a lot whether I hand over magma stone or not. how much it will influence the plot?

After saving Amber, you need to go back to the floor where you were given the Emotion Powder, change it to calm, then go northwest in the room and surf downstairs.

Or if you've already done that and got the ability to make the mountain angry, then on the floor where you got the Emotion Powder you need to make the mountain angry and Rock Smash the pillars in order to make a path to the north room. 

At present, the Magma Stone decision only effects certain events up to Valor Mountain. 

Give Magma Stone: go back to Tesla's and explain what happened, and the group will decide you need to find another way into the mountain. At some point you'll learn there's an entrance in Crawli's gym, and after finding Venam you enter through there. At the barricade scene (which you're not at yet) Saki will give you Magma Drift. 

Keep Magma Stone: Cera grabs the Magma Stone as you're leaving and it splits in half with both of you getting a half of it. Thaw out the TM shop in Kristiline Town and you'll get Magma Drift there. You'll enter Valor Mountain through the main entrance and at the barricade scene Saki gives you a Revive instead of Magma Drift since you already have it.

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

After saving Amber, you need to go back to the floor where you were given the Emotion Powder, change it to calm, then go northwest in the room and surf downstairs.

Or if you've already done that and got the ability to make the mountain angry, then on the floor where you got the Emotion Powder you need to make the mountain angry and Rock Smash the pillars in order to make a path to the north room. 

At present, the Magma Stone decision only effects certain events up to Valor Mountain. 

Give Magma Stone: go back to Tesla's and explain what happened, and the group will decide you need to find another way into the mountain. At some point you'll learn there's an entrance in Crawli's gym, and after finding Venam you enter through there. At the barricade scene (which you're not at yet) Saki will give you Magma Drift. 

Keep Magma Stone: Cera grabs the Magma Stone as you're leaving and it splits in half with both of you getting a half of it. Thaw out the TM shop in Kristiline Town and you'll get Magma Drift there. You'll enter Valor Mountain through the main entrance and at the barricade scene Saki gives you a Revive instead of Magma Drift since you already have it.

thank you so much for typing so many words for me! i got it XD. you're really a good guy

• 2 weeks later...

After meeting Melia with Venam i thought that im supposed to go to the oceana pier to look for Rorim B. but when i talk to augustus he doesn´t move the ship. what im supposed to do next? im stucked

I know I'm early into the game, but just went through Sheridan down to the gate where Ren barricaded it. I assume I'm meant to look for Venam, or "something that could melt it". Have been to gym in Gearen, her house and I can't think of anywhere else she could be. Don't know how to progress. 

7 hours ago, rhodium-chloride said:

I know I'm early into the game, but just went through Sheridan down to the gate where Ren barricaded it. I assume I'm meant to look for Venam, or "something that could melt it". Have been to gym in Gearen, her house and I can't think of anywhere else she could be. Don't know how to progress. 

You need to go to the sewers, and take the other path near where you fought the shiny Garbodor.

On 5/2/2017 at 1:47 PM, Slith265 said:

After meeting Melia with Venam i thought that im supposed to go to the oceana pier to look for Rorim B. but when i talk to augustus he doesn´t move the ship. what im supposed to do next? im stucked

Rorim B should be in the jungle near where you fought Valerie.

On 5/7/2017 at 11:02 AM, yousaki said:

i'm in Darchlight manor, what else can i get after taking 'light ball' from a doll?

This is where the sidequest ends for now. Dunno if anything will be added.

On 5/7/2017 at 11:23 AM, yousaki said:

by the way, i wonder where is the mystery egg for togepi XD

After defeating Narcissa, go to Wispy Cave and grab yourself a Phantump (you have to open the badge door by interacting with the pillar, then go behind the waterfall through the house in Goldenleaf at night and offer a GourmetTreat to the golden tree). Breed yourself a Phantump egg and talk to the boy at Route 3 and exchange the egg for a mystery egg, but you aren't guaranteed a Togepi egg.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/5/9 at 0:09 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

This is where the sidequest ends for now. Dunno if anything will be added.

After defeating Narcissa, go to Wispy Cave and grab yourself a Phantump (you have to open the badge door by interacting with the pillar, then go behind the waterfall through the house in Goldenleaf at night and offer a GourmetTreat to the golden tree). Breed yourself a Phantump egg and talk to the boy at Route 3 and exchange the egg for a mystery egg, but you aren't guaranteed a Togepi egg.

Thank you~ That's really hard work for the designer

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2015 at 2:26 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

Where is the Kingdra Wing? I've been searching the water in Sheridan-I assume it's a hidden item?

The Kingdra wing is somewhere in Purity Forest. Go near the lilypad, it will be on your left and will stop you when you are standing on it. I don't know if it can be seen by the Itemfinder.

On 5/19/2017 at 0:53 PM, Imagineer23 said:

The Kingdra wing is somewhere in Purity Forest. Go near the lilypad, it will be on your left and will stop you when you are standing on it. I don't know if it can be seen by the Itemfinder.

Lmao that was from 2 years ago, but thanks anyways 

That and you need the wing to find the Itemfinder.

I'm not sure what I need to do next. I've beaten Crawli, and I went through Aquamarine cave to get to Teila Resort. I was looking around the forum for a solution, and apparently there's supposed to be a cutscene? When I got there, nothing happened. As I was exploring, I found Melia and the gang being pampered in the resort. Help?

Edited by Gammacable

I'm stuck, Melia just ran off to find the one person she knows who blares music so deaffeningly loud and now I can't find her and progress the story. I don't know where to go next and no guide or video I can find has helped cause they're all before version 8.

20 hours ago, Stranl said:

I'm stuck, Melia just ran off to find the one person she knows who blares music so deaffeningly loud and now I can't find her and progress the story. I don't know where to go next and no guide or video I can find has helped cause they're all before version 8.

I almost got stuck too but it's pretty easy. It's still in the house, mate.

Go to th gym entry where the ranger tell you Crawli don't accept challenge. Well in this room just go left. I know it's weird but just go left~

I also need help from fellow v8's veteran but SPOILER ALERT. If you don't have 10 badges or almost, don't read it.

Spoiler

Someone before the wood mention a redhead. I think i saw her, she was like, panicking i guess ? But when she saw me :poof:. Can't find her anymore. V9 or i missed something ?

Btw, Nim best girl.

Edited by Samishii00

idk where to post this question, so i'll do it in this topic
I acidentally erased the Field.text from the Rejuv File (and also from the Recycle bin, i'm dead stupid), so, can somebody tell me what does the Frozen Dimension field does?

(So far i only know that it powers up Ice and Dark moves, and weakens Fire moves)
Also if you can handle me the whole .text file, it would be better

On 2017-5-21 at 3:41 AM, Gammacable said:

I'm not sure what I need to do next. I've beaten Crawli, and I went through Aquamarine cave to get to Teila Resort. I was looking around the forum for a solution, and apparently there's supposed to be a cutscene? When I got there, nothing happened. As I was exploring, I found Melia and the gang being pampered in the resort. Help?

I think you have to tell Melia before going to Aquamarine

Edited by DeathBoo

hello im stuck 

Spoiler

i dont know what to do.im in the puppet master i ask alice and allen what to do i go downstars and i speak with the guy but i didnt understad where i need to go pls some1 help me

i find my way so i dont need help :P

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

can anyone explain where to go in sheridan? i cant talk to the gym leader like in the previous version, and going to the soulstone does nothing.

edit: i guess its a bug, on friends run it worked fine. for me the gym leader just stands in his room not interacting with me.

Edited by coldscars