Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Just now, coldscars said:

just use old mons and try again

Just now, coldscars said:

just use old mons and try again

Alright it seems to be working out, should I just go to Valor mountain directly or is there another event that I have to trigger first?

1 minute ago, FabianCh said:

Alright it seems to be working out, should I just go to Valor mountain directly or is there another event that I have to trigger first?

valor mountain, get the item from the dude. then changeb ack

Just now, WSGreen said:

can some one help? i restarted and im at sheradian village and idk how to talk to the sensei how do i talk to him?

Did you just get there? Head north until you arrive at his house (above the waterfall). He should be in the first room, and then go into the room directly behind him

1 minute ago, Lucky1998 said:

Did you just get there? Head north until you arrive at his house (above the waterfall). He should be in the first room, and then go into the room directly behind him

i did talk to him. the game said something like the cameras focus on you and nothing else happens.

Just now, WSGreen said:

i did talk to him. the game said something like the cameras focus on you and nothing else happens.

He should be in the room directly behind where he was standing (the one next to the gym guide monitor)

1 minute ago, Lucky1998 said:

He should be in the room directly behind where he was standing (the one next to the gym guide monitor)

Nope hes not there hes just standing in the front room. ive tried talking to him and nothing happens.

@WSGreen it's as coldscars stated, it was a bug that was resolved with the Patch a few days ago. The issue was an event was skipped and you never got to see Keta in Amethyst Cave. Download the recent patch, move the patch data folder to your rejuvenation version 9 folder and overwrite everything. Then go back to the main city where you started, save, close the game, take the train back to the area where Amethyst cave is, go through the cave like you were for the first time towards Sheridan Village and you should come across Keta telling you to meet him in his gym. 

1 hour ago, coldscars said:

valor mountain, get the item from the dude. then changeb ack

One more question. What do I do after I've received the Railnet Key? Do I have to gather all the items for that machine in the Xen base? Or do I have to continue going through mount Valor?

1 minute ago, Tamurlin said:

I just got Magma Drift and Melia flew off. What do I do now?

If nothing is happening in Valor mountain, switch back to the previous version of the game, reenter the mountain, get the item, and then switch back.

27 minutes ago, FabianCh said:

If nothing is happening in Valor mountain, switch back to the previous version of the game, reenter the mountain, get the item, and then switch back.

How do I switch back?