Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I'm stuck at the GDC Tournament arc. I was supposed to go into the black ship, but instead I flew to Sashila Village because I realized I forgot to do some sidequests, but now that I've completed them, I cant return to the Tournament area! I can't fly back, the train won't let me go anywhere except for route 9, and anyway to walk into Grand Dream City is blocked due to story. Is there anyway in or did I goof up?

9 hours ago, silverbolt0123 said:

I'm stuck at the GDC Tournament arc. I was supposed to go into the black ship, but instead I flew to Sashila Village because I realized I forgot to do some sidequests, but now that I've completed them, I cant return to the Tournament area! I can't fly back, the train won't let me go anywhere except for route 9, and anyway to walk into Grand Dream City is blocked due to story. Is there anyway in or did I goof up?

I had the same problem. The train at route 9 is bugged and doesn't take you to the tournament. You have to download a patch to fix the problem.

So I'm trying to finish the Narcissa quest and I'm at the point where we head to Darchlight Manor in the present to fight Dufaux. However, everytime I tell Narcissa that I'm ready to go, she keeps saying "You should take care of any unfinished business first." I'm not sure what unfinished business she's talking about. Does anybody know?

37 minutes ago, AsNKrysis said:

So I'm trying to finish the Narcissa quest and I'm at the point where we head to Darchlight Manor in the present to fight Dufaux. However, everytime I tell Narcissa that I'm ready to go, she keeps saying "You should take care of any unfinished business first." I'm not sure what unfinished business she's talking about. Does anybody know?

I think you have to finish the main story before you can complete this sidequest.

• Developers

So I'm done with the pyramid business in the latest episode, got a badge from Ryland etc. The main group of friends left and I chose to stay behind and explore. Found some items, some girl who wanted to battle (didn't bother since I'm at level cap) and found and saved Karen on my way back. Now I'm back at Sashila village. Where am I supposed to go now? I think they said something about "Rhodea" but obviously I don't remember who or what that is, let alone where. Reju has way too many characters and unlike Reborn's they are not memorable at all for me. Can you give me some advice?

Also is there a mega ring available in the game yet? If so, where should I go to start the quest to get it?

• 2 weeks later...

You have to had finished the sidequest in Beth's farm. Then, at a specific time of the day (I think it's at night iirc) the main character of that sidequest will be at the doors of the castle, and you'll be able to enter with him.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at the part where Madame X Declares a temporary truce until we get back to our time. All she says after an exposition dump is "We just have to wait for an opportunity to arise" and then it cuts off, none of the characters are on the ship after this and I can't "sleep it off" to start a new day. Where do I go? Edit: Nvm I found it

Edited by Blaster

You have to complete the gym puzzle I think, fight him and then in the case you didn't face him before (I don't remember exactly the secuence) exit the gym leader room upwards (to the opposite way you came from) and there will be Crawli.

Hi there was wondering if anyone could tell me where to go next, I havent played for some time and came back to finish the latest version, I Remember doing the Sashila Village stuff, Im currently at the tournament centre, the woman at the desk has said that I should enter the arena when ready however all of the doors to get in the arena are locked, my pokemon are around level 80-85

EDIT : Im dumb, was loading the wrong version, so it wasnt starting the next bit

Sorry if this is a repeat question, I've got the Rugged Badge and instead of hopping onto the train and continuing the storyline, I kinda detoured to do some sidequests - I think I locked myself out of GDC/Stadium area ... do I need to change to V11 and throw myself back there? Or is there another way back there? Thanks

I'm having some issues with the Narcissa quest:

Spoiler

After finding young Narcissa in Phasial Cave by using Dark Pulse, she asks to find the older version of Narcissa. All guides that I can find online seem to say that old Narcissa is supposed to be in Forlorned Cavern with the Timesplicer crystal, but she's... not there at all. Interacting with the crystal doesn't do anything either. 

Last time I saw old Narcissa was in West Gearen with the help center quest with Dufaux possessing some generators, but that was several badges ago. Am I missing some part of the quest chain here?

I am coming back to the game after a long time away, so I do not remember many of the story details. I remember that I was at the top of the Eclusian(?) Pyramid and about to fight a tough boss that I couldn't beat, so I flew back to Gearen and saved. Now I cant figure out how to get back to the pyramid and continue the story. At least this is what I assume happened. Also the gate through Almissa Urben is shut tight. The pyramid is also not marked as a fly point, thought I'm not sure if it ever was in the first place. How do I return to the Pyramid and continue the story? In v12 patch 1 btw

Edited by DocDankDandy
typo

• 4 weeks later...

Nastasia's ship is just outside of the tournament building  meaning you have to take the train from route 9 to get there, or, if you already started the quest, you should fly to Sashila's Island and past Alamissa. 

6 hours ago, kithas said:

Nastasia's ship is just outside of the tournament building  meaning you have to take the train from route 9 to get there, or, if you already started the quest, you should fly to Sashila's Island and past Alamissa. 

Thnx for the info!