Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Currently in Blacksteeple castle and I'm currently playing as Emma and I'm stuck after finding Aelita as it tells me to find the key and that the castle is littered with secret passages and hidden corridors.

whenever I re-enter neveds office and exit what i guess is the riot happens

nvm

Edited by itsthecol
figured it out

So this is something that is embarrassing but I'm at the School of Nightmares playing as Aelita and defeated Zekrom and got the password and as I arrived the door that I needed to find and I instantly forgot the password and I can't remember it. Help? ^-^; 

4 minutes ago, Cfgamer said:

So this is something that is embarrassing but I'm at the School of Nightmares playing as Aelita and defeated Zekrom and got the password and as I arrived the door that I needed to find and I instantly forgot the password and I can't remember it. Help? ^-^; 

Dreamyard

• Like 1

edit: stuck in west gearen where i guess i'm supposed to fight the garbodor

edit2: loophole when garbodor is at the door walk out the sewers and back in the cutscenes plays out like normal

west gearen.PNG

Edited by itsthecol
passed it but this happened
  • Thanks 1

Welp... I'm stumped. 

I tried figuring out what the password and something about Battles Round, even Troubled Ants is incorrect and I have never dealt with a password that is so hard to find and/or figure out. 

I'm gonna need some help with this one.

I'm stuck at the part in Erin & Kanon's quest in Anju's Estate where you are supposed to climb through a window. This is right after you get the decision to either look around the area more or go directly to the rooftop. After I select the option of going to the rooftop, it warps me back to the nursery. Where am I supposed to go now? I swear I've been wandering around the castle for ages :,)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.60574ec91b2b6337750b5f52c27cde79.png

2 hours ago, Cfgamer said:

Welp... I'm stumped. 

I tried figuring out what the password and something about Battles Round, even Troubled Ants is incorrect and I have never dealt with a password that is so hard to find and/or figure out. 

I'm gonna need some help with this one.

Spoiler

Student Labor is the answer

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lilskittle said:
  Hide contents

Student Labor is the answer

I Put this Answer in but it still ain't working, is there an event or something i need to trigger to get it to work? 

Edit: Nevermind I Got it it worked

Edited by G-man

19 hours ago, itsthecol said:

edit: stuck in west gearen where i guess i'm supposed to fight the garbodor

edit2: loophole when garbodor is at the door walk out the sewers and back in the cutscenes plays out like normal

west gearen.PNG

glad I saw this haha

did you have problems after you beat the garbodor because its now doing the same thing with a cutscene in Ericks house being frozen and not progressing

Screenshot 2021-07-20 163716.png

1 hour ago, Rejuvenated said:

glad I saw this haha

did you have problems after you beat the garbodor because its now doing the same thing with a cutscene in Ericks house being frozen and not progressing

Screenshot 2021-07-20 163716.png

I'm sorry I can't help with the Erick situation as it didn't happen to me but make sure to report it as a bug for devs! :D