Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Had to drop my pride and make an account just for this.

I'm not exactly sure how the odd key works, but I don't want to ever come back to Narcissa's gym because of the nightmares I'll have again. Can someone drop me a PM on the location? Thanks

Don't worry, I had to drop some pride too. Pm'ed you, bud.

• Veterans

Can a kind soul message me the location odd key? Narcissa's gym is already a pain so looking for a hidden item I feel like is going to take me forever.

Check your messenger!

Hello. This is my first time ever posting something in a forum. So I´m just going to ask.

1. Can someone PM the odd keystone location,please

2. Where to find all the (...)people for the Kristaline quest.

Hello. This is my first time ever posting something in a forum. So I´m just going to ask.

1. Can someone PM the odd keystone location,please

2. Where to find all the (...)people for the Kristaline quest.

Check your messenger for the odd key's location

I just beat Crawli and I am in the cave on Route 6...I think I got myself stuck, I jumped down the ledge to the ladder in the left of the cave. I've managed to make it to the Jirukala Stage on top of the cave, but no event or anything is triggering and I am unsure if I'm stuck or just missing a ladder somewhere. I can't use an Escape Rope because Melia is with me, and I don't have Flash.

I can attach my save file, if that would be helpful. Sorry for the unclear description...

There isn't supposed to be an event at Jirukala Stage at this point in the story. As you suspected, you're missing a ladder. You'll just have to keep fumbling around in the darkness, I'm afraid.

another question guys.... for the roggenrola quest in teruman jungle, where exactly is it and who do i talk to for it? i pressed enter to fast before i could read it all

Talk to the girl in front of the billboard, she'll give you hints as to what you should be doing.

I just beat Crawli and I am in the cave on Route 6...I think I got myself stuck, I jumped down the ledge to the ladder in the left of the cave. I've managed to make it to the Jirukala Stage on top of the cave, but no event or anything is triggering and I am unsure if I'm stuck or just missing a ladder somewhere. I can't use an Escape Rope because Melia is with me, and I don't have Flash.

I can attach my save file, if that would be helpful. Sorry for the unclear description...

Yeah that was a pain in the ass. I thought I'd be able to get through without Flash but NOPE. Best I can suggest is you try to find the exit and head back to Gearan city. Play some voltorb flip, getting 1000 coins is very easy with that game. Or just buy the coins. Flash makes the cave exploration a lot easier. Fumbling around in the darkness makes the cave seem a lot bigger than it really is.

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

Where is the Kingdra Wing? I've been searching the water in Sheridan-I assume it's a hidden item?

It's near the eldest in purify forest. Just search for it around her.

my bad the odd key was it. Also where is the long way around when the group see the vines in terajuma forest? Do I need to surf to somewhere outside the forest cause I've been looking for this long in the forest with no luck :/

I found it, literally look at all but this area of the forest

Edited by Chromeassassin4

1) Odd key is literally useless to you

2) In Amethyst Cave, you need Surf to get it. You also need to explore Wispy Ruins (I think that's what it's called). To explore Wispy Ruins you'll need Rock Climb, Surf, and Rock Smash. Keep your eyes out for a ladder that doesn't look right. FInally, you'll need dig.

3) No you can walk to that area from the village. Just head south.

• Upvote 1