Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I just got the fourth gym badge from the Ghost gym leader, where do I go next?

Found it, nevermind.

Edited by BIGJRA

• Veterans

I just got the fourth gym badge from the Ghost gym leader, where do I go next?

Go through the cave which you can find north of the gym.

• Developers

Ok so I just beat Keta's Ghost and purified one of my Pokemon but the guard is still in front of the gate. I don't know if I'm missing something or if the game glitched. I am using Version 5. Thanks for the help in advance.

So this is a sequence break error, when I remade Amethyst Cave, I forgot to cut off the escape rope/dig point in Amethyst Grotto. So most likely you escaped the cave and didn't finish the business you have to do there. So go back and an event should start.

So this is a sequence break error, when I remade Amethyst Cave, I forgot to cut off the escape rope/dig point in Amethyst Grotto. So most likely you escaped the cave and didn't finish the business you have to do there. So go back and an event should start.

That's what it was. Thanks Jan. BTW Love this game awesome job.

I got captured by Team Xen in the Bug-leaders "secret spot" but I can't find a way out of the building... the purple haired lady let me out, I beat the one trainer with Shadow Ponyta, what do I do?

Edit (again): Couldn't find the warp at the end of the hallway :P

Edited by BIGJRA

Hey guys, what am i supposed to do when Melia and Venam are in Venam's room dancing and singing ? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do for the first time in the game.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found what I had to do.

Edited by Ulqui

Can someone let me know where Mosely's house is/how to get there? I've completely forgotten. apparently.

Route 4, upper left.

Talk to molesy and she will mention the key way from wispy path, but it's actually near the mountain.

Get the key from the fountain as it's hidden item.

I'm currently having a really bad time in Crawli's Gym, I can't figure out what to do. I activated panels 1 and 3 but after that I have no idea about what I should do. Can somebody help me out with that, maybe with PM ? Thanks a lot guys.

how do i get through crawli i have activated panel 3 but don't get how to do the others.

I'll try helping you. Someone made a system about the floors and panel.

Click into the spoiler.

The building is initially arranged like this:

_ 0 _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.3 2.2 2.1

3.2 3.1 3.3

4 Panel 3 Panel 1

room room

The rooms that the web can be broken are 2.1, 3.1 and 4.

First break 2.1 web by moving room 1.1 and 2.1 to the center, teleport to the top and drop from 0. This should allow you to go to 3.1, currently closed.

Teleport to the top and jump once more and this should break 3.1 getting you access to panel 3 that allows you to move this room. Teleport to top and reset.

Dont move anything and drop your way down to room 3.2, go to 3.1 and move it to the right so it goes : 3.3 3.2 3.1 and drop, it should go to panel 1. Activate so you can move 0. Teleport to top and reset.

Drop to 3.2 again and move 3.1 to the left. Teleport to top. Drop to 2.3 and move 2.1 to the left. Teleport to the top. Use the control panel in 0 once to move it to the left. it should look like this i think.

0 _ _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.1 2.3 2.2

3.1 3.3 3.2

4 Panel 3 Panel 0 (it's written floor 1 i think)

room room

This should drop you to to 4, break that web and get you to the gym leader.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but where do I go after beating all the Dexoys? The ones that invade the ship on the shore of the island. Also, is it possible to go back to the mainland (Gearen city, etc) once Nim is taken by Zetta and co. or do I have to get her back?

Also if anyone could help me with the Tropius help center quest that would be awesome.

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but where do I go after beating all the Dexoys? The ones that invade the ship on the shore of the island. Also, is it possible to go back to the mainland (Gearen city, etc) once Nim is taken by Zetta and co. or do I have to get her back?

Also if anyone could help me with the Tropius help center quest that would be awesome.

Once you defeat all the dexoys i petty sure you go talk to to the captain on the ship and takes you back to gearen city. where you go to venams house after you talk you land

Once you defeat all the dexoys i petty sure you go talk to to the captain on the ship and takes you back to gearen city. where you go to venams house after you talk you land

Thanks a lot! Guess I should stop to read what the characters are saying once in a while.

The Tropius Request? What part do you need help with? There's a tropius standing in the middle of the forest. After talking to it, you have to go into the house in route 5

I give up, could someone PM me the location of the Odd Key?

I'm also a bit curious about the supposed secret in Narcissa's gym, I can't figure out what or where it is.