Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

So what are we talking about in Narcissa's gym? A secret? Well I found an odd key, but I don't know if that's a secret or not because I'm new to rejuvenation. Also ummm, what do I do after beat Narcissa? xD

Where did you find that odd key? Where in the gym?

I can't find what you mean by bookshelf. I'm searching the whole room and i've found a way to get her in front of the statue but I don't get anything. qq

It's kind of a real dirty trick.

If you can't find it, i can PM you. If not, then you will surprise more yourself.

It's kind of a real dirty trick.

If you can't find it, i can PM you. If not, then you will surprise more yourself.

You can definitely PM me cause I still can't find it. lol

• Veterans

what am i suppose to do now that ive beaten the witch angie? and what about this odd key? am i suppose to find it in her gym or something else?

I think the battle with angie was the end of that version, so you're free to roam about now. And the odd key is supposedly somewhere in Narcissa's gym, yet only a few people have actually found it and know the location. You'll have to ask them to pm you the answer if you want to know it.

Edited by zumidesu

Plot spoilers! (I think)

I'm stuck in the second prison you get sent to in the game. Right after Ren(I think that's his name) betrays you for Madame X and I have been walking around for a long time and can't find the exit.... probably the first person to get lost here so don't get to mad at me :3

Edit: found out how to get out by myself the door/way-out was hidden in plain sight...

Edited by Plank

• Veterans

Not really sure why I'm stuck, but I've reached Angie and for some reason the gym battle will not start. Anyone know why?

I think you have to talk to her, or you have to stand in the middle of your rectangle part of the battlefield for it to activate. If that doesn't work, you should put your save in the save help topic so Jan can help you out with that later.

Crawlis TM is inside of a tree. I mean it's hard to describe and I'm sure someone could do a better job at explaining it, but the tree near all of the ledges is where the TM is. You have to enter it from the top. Hope this helped :]

I'm a stuck atm. I don't know how to get rock smash. I just beat Venam and the runaway kid said that a gang in Gearen has it. So I go to the place and the gang's leader, a woman with orange hair simply tells me to get stronger. I don't what to do, all my mons are lvl 19 or 20.

• Veterans

I'm a stuck atm. I don't know how to get rock smash. I just beat Venam and the runaway kid said that a gang in Gearen has it. So I go to the place and the gang's leader, a woman with orange hair simply tells me to get stronger. I don't what to do, all my mons are lvl 19 or 20.

Did you go to route 2 yet?

• Developers

Cant find venam and amber after they jumped of the cliff, anyone who can help me out here?

Sure thing, friend. In Jirukala Cavern on the very ground floor (With the entrances and exits) there is a small opening at the very back of the cave. You'll go through there and enter another part of the jungle.

Umh, anyone who knows where you get the dowsing machine/ item finder? need moselys key

If you have done the kingdra event, then you will find the itemfinder easily later on.

Moselys key is right in middle of the fountain in route 4.

Edited by ShingSt

• Veterans

dont you need waterfall for the kingra wing thing? I heard its in the purifcation pla

dont you need waterfall for that? heard that it was in the purification place but i cant see it any place

No, you don't need waterfall for either of those. Waterfall isn't an obtainable HM in the game yet. Having the itemfinder to find the kingdra wing is useful though.

• Veterans

well hte whole odd key searching isent going to well for me, someone said that jan hid it in plain sight in naricass gym but i cant find shit. Been her an hour soon lolz

If you want to know where you can find the Odd Key, there's people who can send you a PM with the location if you want.