Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hey Guys I need help I'm trying to get over the lava in Route 5. I beat Crawli and I was supposed to go find his TM but all I found was X-Scissor am I missing something else. Thanks in advanced.

You can't get over the lava in the current version. Gotta wait for version 6, bud. And I believe Crawli's TM is X-scissor so you aren't missing anything. You can work on getting Narcissa's TM if you haven't already.

You can't get over the lava in the current version. Gotta wait for version 6, bud. And I believe Crawli's TM is X-scissor so you aren't missing anything. You can work on getting Narcissa's TM if you haven't already.

Can I get a lead on where I need to go to get it?

IN kristiline help center I finished the crazy ... people quest and the counter girl told me to go the Narcissa's gym. What do I get for going to Narcissa's gym?

In that narcissa's gym, it lays a secret thing named odd key.

It's so hard to find it, that i got pm about odd key more than ten LMAO.

But if you want the source of the odd key, pm me or such.

Is there a way to get rid of the guards on Goldenleaf Forest after the invasion? I wanna go back there to get a Vivillon, if i dont get one i wont be able to beat the poison gym.

Also, my Pokemon are level 20 already, is lvl 20 the limit?

Edited by Nhadala

that's the limit for you can tell them what to do without them not messing around on you and nope there isn't till after goldenleaf town best to look for woobat or butterfree

Edited by lokighost

Arent there any common candies i can buy for 200 a piece?

If the candies that degrade your pokemons level arent available then i wont be able to progress through the game.

Also, whats the level of the encounterable Vivillons then?

Edited by Nhadala

• 4 weeks later...

I just talked to Rorimb in Route 3, and he said something about a secret entrance for Crawli's hiding spot behind Sheridan, but you can't go to Sheridan to get there. Can anyone help me out?

Iirc, go to the docks in Oceana Pier, and Augustus, Melia, and Venam should be waiting for you.