Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

This is a question about the game because I really didn't want to post a whole thread about it.

Is that Dimensional Gyarados supposed to be undefeated? I defeated Zetta from Team Xen and I have only one Pokemon still alive and it can't even scratch that Gyarados. I have been soft-resting but no use. I can't heal my pokemons.

• Veterans

This is a question about the game because I really didn't want to post a whole thread about it.

Is that Dimensional Gyarados supposed to be undefeated? I defeated Zetta from Team Xen and I have only one Pokemon still alive and it can't even scratch that Gyarados. I have been soft-resting but no use. I can't heal my pokemons.

Nope, it's definitely possible to beat it.

Where am I supposed to find Venam? She went to Kakori Village to find Crawli but I can't find both. Do I have to do Crawli's puzzle again?

Or maybe they're just under my nose and I'm blind, welp.

Orrr maybe I read it wrong, idk.

• Veterans

Where am I supposed to find Venam? She went to Kakori Village to find Crawli but I can't find both. Do I have to do Crawli's puzzle again?

Or maybe they're just under my nose and I'm blind, welp.

Orrr maybe I read it wrong, idk.

Can you elaborate a bit more on what point in the game you are? From what I can tell you beat Crawli, but what did you do after that?

Can you elaborate a bit more on what point in the game you are? From what I can tell you beat Crawli, but what did you do after that?

I just ended the Kristiline Arc, I'm on the part where Melia flies to Valor Mountain and Venam gets upset, then she goes to Kakori Village to ask Crawli about other entrances in Valor Mountain. Iirc Valarie asked me to look for her.

Edited by Kuma

• Veterans

I just ended the Kristiline Arc, I'm on the part where Melia flies to Valor Mountain and Venam gets upset, then she goes to Kakori Village to ask Crawli about other entrances in Valor Mountain. Iirc Valarie asked me to look for her.

Did you check Valor path yet? Otherwise you have to go look around in Teila town or Terajuma shore.

Did you check Valor path yet? Otherwise you have to go look around in Teila town or Terajuma shore.

Nope, couldn't find anything. Already searched in Xen Brigade and nothing,

Valor Path, Kakori Village and Teila Town doesn't have anything special for now

Or -again- I'm blind and can't see de obvious

EDIT: Nevermind, I used one backup savefile and got the "alternative storyline" to keep to Magma Stone, now I have Magma Drift, thx anyway Zoomzzle.

Edited by Kuma

Alright then. So I haven't been showing my face in the forums recently... But I'm lost and I could really use a good reminder as to where to go. I've booted up an old save file that had just started the new V6 content and I'm completely forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing. I think I've beaten Aelita in Teila... I went to Sheridan thinking that's probably where I was supposed to go, but there was a lady outside Texen's gym saying he's not around. I think I'm missing an event in between? ._. (or maybe I'm done with all the Texen business idk man idk)

edit:

Okay, I was going through the backups of my file and I've discovered that I've beaten Texen already. And then I figured Carotos would be the next place to go. Which I then discovered I had stopped midway through finishing the whole crazy maid/Groudon ordeal to finish some help requests... -_-

Edited by Katastrophickid

I'm trying to find Amber after she ran off from her house. I've talked to her mum and the guy in her gym who just said she was somewhere on the island. I've looked all over the town and in the mountain (both the inside and the peak). If someone could give me a hint as to where she is or what other events I have to activate to get her to appear I would appreciate it!

I'm trying to find Amber after she ran off from her house. I've talked to her mum and the guy in her gym who just said she was somewhere on the island. I've looked all over the town and in the mountain (both the inside and the peak). If someone could give me a hint as to where she is or what other events I have to activate to get her to appear I would appreciate it!

She is at Jirukala stage which you can find via Jirukala cave after you pass the first dark cave and climb up the stairs to a plateau, there is a doorway to the stage

Edited by TimTim
  • Upvote 1

She is at Jirukala stage which you can find via Jirukala cave after you pass the first dark cave and climb up the stairs to a plateau, there is a doorway to the stage

Thanks a lot :D

It turns out I forgot to talk to her mum the second time which explained why she hadn't appeared!

Okay I'm lost here. I just defeated the Groudon (Which took like 50 soft-resetting). Anyway, I decided to give Magma stone to Cera and save the eldest. Venam went to find Crawli and I was told to go to Crawli's village and stop Venam from killing him. I went there and can't find anything.What should I do next?

Edit: NVM I was able to figure it out. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Nivircity

Okay I am kind of lost here. I defeated Groudon and gave the magma stone away, the elder said she would take care of Aelita or something, and now what. I can't find the eldest or aelita, I looked all around Carotos mountain/the Garufa place and all over Sheridan as well. Went back to Teila Town and Kakori Village and to where Angie was frozen. What am I supposed to do now?