Spoiler Discussion

Jan

1 hour ago, OrochiRose said:

So Sakitron side quest? How do we begin that one as well the battle with Allen and that Bladestar grunt higher in the pyramid? Restarting on an older save file so I will be kinda lost along with this Narcissa quest xD

Yep, its the sidequest in the west gearen help center in the saki mansion, can you specify what do you mean by Allen vs grunt, if you mean how to activate it then it automatically begin when you try to open the door 

can someone tell me a few quests in v12 after finishing the story

Spoiler

I've already done the ANA quest ,Yui ranch malamar quest,Volta's mom dive quest , and quite a few of 'em

On 7/7/2019 at 2:51 PM, fellowry said:

Ok.

First of all, have you done the sidequest for the sakitron ?, if you have then Sakitron is able to deal more damage, if not then you have to play this very carefully 

Secondly, on how to win: Along the battle, Amanda will monologue a few lines before starting your turn and in that line, there are specific words that correspond with your attack, example:  Amanda: "How many time I must hammer you before you understand" -> use saki hammer that turn. There are several others but this one is what I remember

Third, When she/it prepare for laser u should use your fourth move saki Tank it will deal shiton of damage.

That's it, good luck

Not sure about ana but i heard someone said that it's in the library and for narcissa and deufeux:  have you go to the cave in route 3 and meet the younger one?

The sakitron strategy actually does not work for me. At 300 HP she starts to use 2 moves in a single turn causing additional damage. I tried it again.According to erik we have to use moves that she aint prepared for. I scored two random critical hits and had an advantage. Soon she starts using two moves in 1 turn and turned the table on me.Also i did the house sit mission in west gearen. Now the question is how do i understand which move she is not prepared for?

Edited by Akin

On 7/8/2019 at 9:23 PM, M_POKemoner said:

Hide contents

I've already done the ANA quest ,Yui ranch malamar quest,Volta's mom dive quest , and quite a few of 'em

I like to one thing. In Ana sidequest which flavors help her win the cooking contest. I mean i chose all sweats. But still she loses. 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:57 AM, Akin said:

I like to one thing. In Ana sidequest which flavors help her win the cooking contest. I mean i chose all sweats. But still she loses. 

I believe for the main course, the iapapa cheddar parm, and for desert the  pecha berry sundae will give you a perfect score. I'm not sure for the appetizer, but the fried octillery will score 13 points, which is good enough 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 16kims1 said:

Also, does anyone know how the events at valor mountain occur now? Since Melia doesn't seem to have a zoroark on her team anymore in V12

She had zoroark at blackeory anatheum if i rememberd right. She changes some of her mons in her team as per event. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys just dropping here for some assumptions and possible outcomes on V12. Stop reading if you haven't completed the story of v12.

Spoiler

There are currently 4 more gyms left. Steel (Saki), Dark, Fairy and Dragon (Damien). Possibly in that order. There is also a certain hearsay that Dark and Fairy gyms will be fought together in one episode, which I believe could be Cosmia and Comet, need not be in that order. During v9's development, Jan had released a photo containing all 18 gym badges, where Dark and Fairy gym badges were very similar. All the more reason, since I think they are siblings, if not twins.

Spoiler

Now that the Light prophecy or four lights have been declared, I put some thought on the four shadows i.e., the one of raw evil, betrayal, greed and obsession. 

Raw Evil - Vitus ( Indriad).

Others I'm not sure. Help me out here.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, redcellbestcell said:

I just thought of smt

so if Sirius = Indrad = Vitus, why did Sirius summon Giratina while Indrad, Vitus want Arceus?

I think overtime his ideals changed assuming that his latest events in this timeline was under the alias of sirius cuz according to geara he wanted a world without a god 

Edited by Ilovepotatoes25

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 9:36 PM, Between Life and Death said:

What happens if you don't free Kreiss? Is there any advantage whatsoever, or do you just end up without Rock Climb for the rest of the game?

Valerie saves you instead of kreiss. You also get rock climb in that route. I think he also says something about wanting to fight you? There's probably some future consequences for that choice. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, Izuko Gaen said:

I remember people claiming that Crescent was having a nightmare after v12's events. Ended up checking Nightmare City for a couple of quests which I had left behind, but I couldn't find her. Is she actually there, and if so, where?

Crescent is in the top right corner were the toy box/gym is. These screenshots were taken before you fight the two pupper masters, IDK if Crescent goes away after the gym battle. 

Spoiler

1887973086_Screenshot(3832).thumb.png.f6aff8fef4b2f4341913582301ded5cf.png

2003846992_Screenshot(3834).thumb.png.4e22781e7b6b78d7257b9336e52e5be0.png

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

Screenshot (3832).png

193 kb · Done

•  
  •  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, SadMoney said:

Is there somewhere I can read the full story for rejuvenation?

I've played through all of v12 but the story is pretty convoluted to me. Is there a summary to catch me up on all that has happened so far?

I don't think so, but this is kind of close:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So why are special Team Xen people needed to hunt down deserters in the desert sidequest, when other Team Xen deserters could have presumably their souls sucked out remotely once they're deemed useless enough? It happened to the Xen guy in the Garufa ruins under Caratos, and also the guy in Amethyst cave where we found the Madame X 3D printer. So why is an 'X-grunt' needed to hunt down the deserters in the ruined badlands city, other than being what I think is a Nier Automata reference? And for that matter, why are an elite secret group of assassins called 'grunts' at all?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, M_POKemoner said:

Hide contents

You can finish all the help quests you haven't done yet, the Narcissa quest, the Type: Null quest and the Goomink quest. Also, you can collect the department store stamps to access higher floors, collect all available Zygarde cells, explore all available places where you can use Dive and collect the star shards from the clan members.