Spoiler Discussion

Jan

It kinda  just hit me but is Allen a reference to the Evillious Chronicles? Blonde twin and servant to a tyranical queen and being the one to kill the ones displeasing his sister (in the beginning) sharing the same name as the Servant of Evil. 

Alice herself kinda makes me think of a mix between the one from Alice in Wonderland and Riliane.

Riliane was also possessed by a demon, leading to her becoming evil. Alice became evil because of Vitus influence and was in fact possessed at one point like Angie was.

Could be a coincidence but it'd be cool if that was the case.

Although... I hope this Allen won't share the same fate as the one from the Evillious Chronicles. Considering the Renegade route I wouldn't be surprised if he died to protect Alice.

Edited by BlackPrismHunte
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 11:37 PM, BlackPrismHunte said:

It kinda  just hit me but is Allen a reference to the Evillious Chronicles? Blonde twin and servant to a tyranical queen and being the one to kill the ones displeasing his sister (in the beginning) sharing the same name as the Servant of Evil. 

Alice herself kinda makes me think of a mix between the one from Alice in Wonderland and Riliane.

Could be a coincidence but it'd be cool if that was the case.

Dang, I've been into Evillious Chronicles for a good while yet couldn't make that connection out between the two Allens. Props to you for noticing it first~ 😀

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Replaying through the game and I had a minor epiphany. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.02e05fdf64d4494ec65031e3cea2edab.png

I think this panel holds more information than we might realize.