Spoiler Discussion

Jan

49 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

Welp, there are some crossover with Reborn, I'm not surprised if a post-game quest will have too a crossover with another Reborn character.

question: it is possible to actully beat the admin? because I'm almost there at getting it to start struggling

1 minute ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

question: it is possible to actully beat the admin? because I'm almost there at getting it to start struggling

If you talk about...that "Admin"...no. It's truly a forced loss. You can stall with Toxic and bulky mon + recovery, but at some point the fight will stop and it will be considered lost. There should be a video on it.

1 minute ago, SoulN7 said:

If you talk about...that "Admin"...no. It's truly a forced loss. You can stall with Toxic and bulky mon + recovery, but at some point the fight will stop and it will be considered lost. There should be a video on it.

yeah ended up figuring that out. RIP the one time FTF worked in my favour (ily Domain Expansion)

Also, I'm surprised to learn that Zygarde was the one who created the Envoy system, and Groudon, Nymeria and Admin maintained it. I didn't think (if the mfer did ever show up in the lore) that Zygarde would be so... utilitarian, I guess? 

6 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

yeah ended up figuring that out. RIP the one time FTF worked in my favour (ily Domain Expansion)

Also, I'm surprised to learn that Zygarde was the one who created the Envoy system, and Groudon, Nymeria and Admin maintained it. I didn't think (if the mfer did ever show up in the lore) that Zygarde would be so... utilitarian, I guess? 

I missed that detail on the first run, didn't know. Well, to be honest, until 13.5, I really thought too Zygarde was only a side-quest and that's it, but after knewing that there were the Balance Program (Missing.exe) alongside Vitus and Nymiera, my best guess is that we could find who Zygarde's Host is and why the Files have almost no information about them. Probably a new character.

1 hour ago, SoulN7 said:

I missed that detail on the first run, didn't know. Well, to be honest, until 13.5, I really thought too Zygarde was only a side-quest and that's it, but after knewing that there were the Balance Program (Missing.exe) alongside Vitus and Nymiera, my best guess is that we could find who Zygarde's Host is and why the Files have almost no information about them. Probably a new character.

For a few moments I thought V might've been Zygarde's host, for some reason. Btw, what happens if you choose to fight V? Because I'm almost tempted to just let them get away, but I don't know what the other option is

Also I think I am definitely of the opinion that the evil route and the good route are connected. It seems like what happens in what route influences the other somewhat. The part after the Crescent fight is a clear example in this since in the evil route you see what happens right before the "main" timeline Melia gets swapped with the other Melia, while in the good route you see the aftermath. I also suspect that the evil route gave the red chain to the good route.

At the end of the evil route the MC says that I gain nothing from destroying the world and that they gain everything, which makes me suspect that the two routes are working together, by destroying one timeline, they can have the strength to save another or something like that?

1 hour ago, pizzagod13 said:

So I just got the interceptium z on my current save file and one of the abilities is different in this one I have Elysian Shield while in the other I have chaotic Malady (or something like that anyway) is route specific or something?

I believe they are route-specific -- Elysian Shield for Paragon and Cthonic Malady for Renegade. 

Spoiler

And iirc Crescent uses Cthonic Malady as her Z-move too.

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Okay, just wanna confirm something with those who remember it, but how old was Nora when she was stoned and how old is Aelita? 

Nora I can't remember off the top of my head (would likely need to replay Keta's side game in order to remember it) but I would assume somewhere around 4-5, maybe 7 at best.

Aelita as of act 2 (so basically this update) is 18 years old going by the wiki.

I have a feeling you're going to say "Nora is alive because she was stoned and with Aelita being older it could line up in some fashion."

8 hours ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

For a few moments I thought V might've been Zygarde's host, for some reason. Btw, what happens if you choose to fight V? Because I'm almost tempted to just let them get away, but I don't know what the other option is

Not sure which choice will be correct, but I fought her, so...but I highly doubt she's related.

6 hours ago, SAF said:

I believe they are route-specific -- Elysian Shield for Paragon and Cthonic Malady for Renegade. 

Reveal hidden contents

And iirc Crescent uses Cthonic Malady as her Z-move too.

Since in Paragon Route, Crescent "awakens" too, I think she could be a sort of "opposite and complementary" Interceptor to Paragon MC, making sense they are a duo of Interceptors. So, it would make right Paragon has Elysian Shield and her Chtonic Malady. But I do wonder what her Interceptor's form could look like.

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Okay, just wanna confirm something with those who remember it, but how old was Nora when she was stoned and how old is Aelita? 

Not sure Nora, but Aelita should be old just like everyone, so around 17/18.

Okay so hear me out, i still firmly believe Nora is alive, in fact we don't even know if the stone back then was Nora at all, of course also possible soul shenanigans, who knows. 

My point is, if Nora was around 6-7 (i feel like she was too well spoken for being like 3-5), wouldn't she be around 25? 

That could work, explaining why the Files cannot reach more informations, but Missing.exe is a program that should have started alongside Nymiera and Vitus (and for this they can't age, after all, Vitus in the Pocket Dimension could be older). I think the Zygarde Host is somewhere else. 

There is also the possibility the host could change, here is another crazy theory for you. It's not really founded on anything but i kinda feel like it got a right to live. 

We know for a fact from 13.5 that when you join team Xen you receive a green stone and xen outfit that bind you to team Xen for life pretty much.

Now hear me out, what if this green stone is a Zygarde cell? And entire team Xen is pretty much a singular organism with Madame X at it's core. And current Zygarde host can be Nora-Madame X. What if Team Xen IS Zygarde. 

3 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Since in Paragon Route, Crescent "awakens" too, I think she could be a sort of "opposite and complementary" Interceptor to Paragon MC, making sense they are a duo of Interceptors. So, it would make right Paragon has Elysian Shield and her Chtonic Malady.

And how about Renegade route? I mean, since Renegade MC gets Cthonic Malady, do you think Crescent will get Elysian Shield later on? 

3 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Okay so hear me out, i still firmly believe Nora is alive, in fact we don't even know if the stone back then was Nora at all, of course also possible soul shenanigans, who knows. 

"The stone back then"? Remind me, which stone was it again?

Just now, SAF said:

And how about Renegade route? I mean, since Renegade MC gets Cthonic Malady, do you think Crescent will get Elysian Shield later on? 

"The stone back then"? Remind me, which stone was it again?

Where Love Lies, the very end. 

24 minutes ago, SAF said:

Not sure, unfortunatelly, I don't know everything of Renegade Route, expect for 13.5, but since Renegade shows her escaping Zeight, unlike in Paragon where she accepted the death of her "lover" (Choosen MC) and the others, so awakening herself, I think she hasn't, unless something happens in the future and she tries to make "choosen MC" taking back control of their body (in the broken future, it seems like something similar actually happened)

7 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Not sure, unfortunatelly, I don't know everything of Renegade Route, expect for 13.5, but since Renegade shows her escaping Zeight, unlike in Paragon where she accepted the death of her "lover" (Choosen MC) and the others, so awakening herself, I think she hasn't, unless something happens in the future and she tries to make "choosen MC" taking back control of their body (in the broken future, it seems like something similar actually happened)

In Renegade she vows revenge against the MC and M2, so pretty sure she will be back for sure. In Paragon route I doubt we will fight her again to see if she uses the other move, since it doesn't make any sense for her to do so anymore.

37 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

In Renegade she vows revenge against the MC and M2, so pretty sure she will be back for sure. In Paragon route I doubt we will fight her again to see if she uses the other move, since it doesn't make any sense for her to do so anymore.

Exactly, it will be the opposite of this.

Maybe I'm too much "one-sided" because I really like Crescent and her begin of character development after a so tragic past, but now that we are talking about Crescent's role,

I suspect she will be "THE ally" of MC, more than Melia and Aelita (probably only Aelita, I think Melia and Crescent are the "closest" in terms of co-operation with Interceptor, followed by Aelita herself), because, before V13, I alway thought only Melia and Aelita will be the ones alongside us to have major crucial roles within the future "climax" of the story, but after those last chapter, Crescent is added there too. Other than that, she's literally our co-host, everytime she talks to us for "something else than the mission" we put ourselves in akward situations (like the hot springs), the others sometimes threat her a little bit hardly and it's our job to reassure, calm her and extract the best information we can get from her, she's overprotective even after she knew we are not the choosen MC and stupid detail, if I remember correctly, only after V13, Gothita was given by her Gothitelle, who is a gift herself from choosen MC...a sort of cycle, we could say. In short, these new littles and insignifacant details make me thought we are one of the keys to her progressing character development and her possible leading role in the Xen Raid. Not gonna lie, I suspect an "Interceptor's forms" double battle at some point. 

2 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Exactly, it will be the opposite of this.

Maybe I'm too much "one-sided" because I really like Crescent and her begin of character development after a so tragic past, but now that we are talking about Crescent's role,

I suspect she will be "THE ally" of MC, more than Melia and Aelita (probably only Aelita, I think Melia and Crescent are the "closest" in terms of co-operation with Interceptor, followed by Aelita herself), because, before V13, I alway thought only Melia and Aelita will be the ones alongside us to have major crucial roles within the future "climax" of the story, but after those last chapter, Crescent is added there too. Other than that, she's literally our co-host, everytime she talks to us for "something else than the mission" we put ourselves in akward situations (like the hot springs), the others sometimes threat her a little bit hardly and it's our job to reassure, calm her and extract the best information we can get from her, she's overprotective even after she knew we are not the choosen MC and stupid detail, if I remember correctly, only after V13, Gothita was given by her Gothitelle, who is a gift herself from choosen MC...a sort of cycle, we could say. In short, these new littles and insignifacant details make me thought we are one of the keys to her progressing character development and her possible leading role in the Xen Raid. Not gonna lie, I suspect an "Interceptor's forms" double battle at some point. 

Before 13.5 I liked Crescent, but not too much, now she's like top 5 characters for me

15 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Before 13.5 I liked Crescent, but not too much, now she's like top 5 characters for me

Same, imagine having such tragic backstory, loosing all of your friends in the same moment you were finally learning a "normal life", surviving literal hell in earth between impossible atmospheric conditions and spread of modified Ultra Beasts, taking the role of someone who can negate fate and acting as a "world savior", fighting for years to get back your most loved one and in the moment you manage to "play god and revive" that person, you realized they don't recognize your efforts, they live their life without you and discovering that person no longer exist, despite the new one has same body, same traits and almost acts like the same. The most f*cked up character in a fangame. We have to discover yet Melia's origins and still we know more about Crescent and having more "similarities" with her than Melia herself...I'm feeling like Archetype is getting overshadowed by Interceptor's duo.

6 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

Same, imagine having such tragic backstory, loosing all of your friends in the same moment you were finally learning a "normal life", surviving literal hell in earth between impossible atmospheric conditions and spread of modified Ultra Beasts, taking the role of someone who can negate fate and acting as a "world savior", fighting for years to get back your most loved one and in the moment you manage to "play god and revive" that person, you realized they don't recognize your efforts, they live their life without you and discovering that person no longer exist, despite the new one has same body, same traits and almost acts like the same. The most f*cked up character in a fangame. We have to discover yet Melia's origins and still we know more about Crescent and having more "similarities" with her than Melia herself...I'm feeling like Archetype is getting overshadowed by Interceptor's duo.

(trying to find out how to code so I can change the Paragon Route "I can be your friend" dialouge option in Zeight with "I can be your girlfriend"

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

(trying to find out how to code so I can change the Paragon Route "I can be your friend" dialouge option in Zeight with "I can be your girlfriend"

That's...acceptable. Not like I use the Gothita her own Gothitelle gave me because yes...and yeah, the hot spring moment was kinda...funny. Strange to finally see a main character who won't say to you "Go, force CharacterX to say things while I sleep or go and do this while I play Tennis".