Spoiler Discussion

Jan

Okay, so I finally cleared .Karma files, Paragon route. 

And I really want to know what happens in the Renegade route. Has anyone cleared it here yet? 

I saw a video that only showed the tail end and there's some interesting stuff going on there.

You fight Crescent and destroy the world by destroying Adrest, some mystical entity says "okay, now i'm forced to intervene" and resets it, so you and an insane version of Melia called M2 go around killing and torturing and deleting people with "End of Night" erasure spell. You kill Karrina, you fail to kill Ren because protagonist still needs him, then you delete Talon and Florin and burn main building of GDC to shit, then as a part of Kieran's test you delete Amber but Venam survives, M2 realises that it's a bit more than she can bite after our protagonsit threaten her and it ends on a teaser of V14 where M2 frees Cassandra. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

A version of Melia who lived for 6 years in the ruined world and went insane before entity did the reset. 

So is she different from the Melia who overlapped with our Melia/ the one in the ruined world with the original owner of the Interceptor's body?

I don't understand the question. There was one of the Melia's, we destroyed the world to nothing, that Melia lived in this nothing for 6 years (M2), then entity interfered and reset the world and this Melia (M2) took over the one where we continue Renegade route. There is literally no way to explain it any more, that's breaking it down to the most basic things. 

4 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

I don't understand the question. There was one of the Melia's, we destroyed the world to nothing, that Melia lived in this nothing for 6 years (M2), then entity interfered and reset the world and this Melia (M2) took over the one where we continue Renegade route. There is literally no way to explain it any more, that's breaking it down to the most basic things. 

I'm asking if this M2 is a different Melia than the one exploring the ruined world with Axe/Aevis. 

21 hours ago, Cyphre said:

You fight Crescent and destroy the world by destroying Adrest, some mystical entity says "okay, now i'm forced to intervene" and resets it, so you and an insane version of Melia called M2 go around killing and torturing and deleting people with "End of Night" erasure spell. You kill Karrina, you fail to kill Ren because protagonist still needs him, then you delete Talon and Florin and burn main building of GDC to shit, then as a part of Kieran's test you delete Amber but Venam survives, M2 realises that it's a bit more than she can bite after our protagonsit threaten her and it ends on a teaser of V14 where M2 frees Cassandra. 

Interesting, in my renegade playthrough i kill karrina after she kills Karen  and Florin got executed by Flora so i kinda skip these 2, though the dialogue with Talon make sense because he got depressed that Florin and possibly her mother is dead and got revelation from "God" to kill us so he went mad.

I wonder how it goes if Floris is alive   

6 hours ago, fellowry said:

Interesting, in my renegade playthrough i kill karrina after she kills Karen  and Florin got executed by Flora so i kinda skip these 2, though the dialogue with Talon make sense because he got depressed that Florin and possibly her mother is dead and got revelation from "God" to kill us so he went mad.

I wonder how it goes if Floris is alive   

Well in my route, Florin was backing up Talon when he fought me and M2. 

What happens if Florin is dead? 

Side note, sorry for interrupting this very cool Renegade route stuff, but what is the deal with Route Z? I know that there's someone there (think a new person for the 13.5 update because I certainly don't remember em any other time) but he talks about a notebook from a factory that mentioned a certain Pokemon. Any clue what this Pokemon might even be? Tried Shaymin and that didn't work so I'm stumped.

Ok has anyone else redone the game from the start? Cause I'm super confused. Dream Zetta tells me he'll ask three questions. Failing them meaning it is my first time. But I'm not given the chance to choose an answer and my character just go ??? automatically falling. Is it it intentional? Or is my character pretending it is their first time? Because it really seem like the game should allow you to pick an answer to prove we've essentially time traveled.  

4 hours ago, VMeemes said:

Side note, sorry for interrupting this very cool Renegade route stuff, but what is the deal with Route Z? I know that there's someone there (think a new person for the 13.5 update because I certainly don't remember em any other time) but he talks about a notebook from a factory that mentioned a certain Pokemon. Any clue what this Pokemon might even be? Tried Shaymin and that didn't work so I'm stumped.

That was a Flabebe if i remember right. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BlackPrismHunte said:

Ok has anyone else redone the game from the start? Cause I'm super confused. Dream Zetta tells me he'll ask three questions. Failing them meaning it is my first time. But I'm not given the chance to choose an answer and my character just go ??? automatically falling. Is it it intentional? Or is my character pretending it is their first time? Because it really seem like the game should allow you to pick an answer to prove we've essentially time traveled.  

It's not picking, all answers must be typed in. If you do get all of them right you gain a Puppetmaster Dubloon which leads to... some interesting stuff down the line. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It's not picking, all answers must be typed in. If you do get all of them right you gain a Puppetmaster Dubloon which leads to... some interesting stuff down the line. 

For some reason it didn't offer me to type the answer till like reset number 13 and then it did offer. But thanks for the info. Could you tell me who the subordinate is supposed to be? I tried Zetta and a few others but it doesn't seem to be it.

Edit: Never mind found it.

Edited by BlackPrismHunte

19 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Spoiler

i started 13.5 from an old save what does this do?am i locked out of it?

Still this reminds me so much of Undertale which also had this proving you can time travel to another character. To have the game acknowledge this is the second time you play and having pretty different dialogues to reflect that is super cool and really makes me want to see more. Is there any other pokemon fangame that does that? 

13.5 when only taking the karma files doesn't seem that big but going through the game from the beginning it's very apparent that one is super meaty. There are so many little changes.

13.5's main story is split into two, so it does feel smaller.

That said, this update really is a .5 in terms of plot progression. Yeah there's a lot that happens, but the overall plot doesn't progress much. It's all character work and buildup. 

It's kind of wild to me that we haven't even defeated Team Xen or Madame X but the story is still throwing more and more escalating threats. 

16 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

13.5's main story is split into two, so it does feel smaller.

That said, this update really is a .5 in terms of plot progression. Yeah there's a lot that happens, but the overall plot doesn't progress much. It's all character work and buildup. 

It's kind of wild to me that we haven't even defeated Team Xen or Madame X but the story is still throwing more and more escalating threats. 

Spoiler

Yeah we finally know the 2 big bads at least i think karma and the world shatterer ,honestly if theres a true ending i hope it envolves getting rid of both and all of the core and garufa tech and return the world(and possibly all worlds) to their original state and reviving arceus,

Spoiler

I have the gut feeling we'll defeat for sure Clear and Kieran, but with Madame X? We'll supposed to beat her, but at some points, there will be an "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy " situation and we'll have again to put forces together to defeat a bigger threat. After all, we have many threats to finish. My guess, we'll face these in this order:

-Xenpurgis

-Clear and Kieran (or inverted with Xenpurgis)

-M2 in Renegade Route

-Vitus, in the past, so in his "prime"

-Madame X (inverted with Vitus, maybe)

-The World Shatterer, mainly on Paragon Route